COUNTERTOP SOLUTIONS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2007

9345 RAVENNA RD UNIT J

Twinsburg, OH 44087

DBA:COUNTERTOP SOLUTIONS, INC. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: BETH MANSBACH. ADDITIONAL BUSINESS HRS-THURS 12:00 PM-8:00 PM & SAT 9:00 AM-4:00 PM.

09/28/2022

Therese F.

My countertop was put in properly. My issue is they were not helpful at all Helping me to complete the project .They left the countertop with big gaps between where it ended and where my tile started. I asked can you please refer me to someone to put ceramic trim here? They they had no referrals for me.they Said good luck and goodbye. I also had to hire my own person to level my cabinet. I used their plumber. He put the sink in as quickly as he could and charged $350. He put in a very thin line of caulk I hope is enough. I had a slow draining bathroom sink he looked at and told me it would be fine. Here I am a few months later it doesn’t drain at all. Take away here is if you only need the countertop that is fine to use them. But if you need any other little thing at all find a general contractor to do the entire job including the countertop. Also, the sales woman at the store was very polite and friendly but needs a course on what types of sinks go with what kind of cabinets. For example, formica countertops are not a good choice for an undermount sink. If you purchase a sink from them, it’s twice as expensive as going online and purchasing it yourself. OK when was the date again I just saw it I just had it July 20

Description of Work
New countertop and sink

Category countertops, plumbing

08/07/2015

Betty P.

07/20/2015

Barbara V.

02/11/2015

David H.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
Installed quartz countertops at my home.

12/18/2014

tim H.

Description of Work
company owner visited me promptly and gave a quote, but would not return my calls ever again

08/19/2014

Jeff G.

Description of Work
We purchased and they installed kitchen countertops. The sales person worked with us a few times and pointed us in the right direction. They said it would be a two weeks for the countertops to get in which was accurate. The installer did a great job and made a few adjustments to make the countertops look better.

06/17/2014

Marla R.

Fantastic workmanship and service. Can't say enough about Heather in the Twinsburg office, who helped me with all the decisions. I knew the color and brand of countertop I wanted after seeing it at a Cleveland home show. But there was still much to pick out, like the sink, faucet and edging on the quartz. The job turned out fantastic! Price per square foot on the Cambria was significantly below the first Cambria outlet I contacted. Would recommend Countertop Solutions to everyone!

Description of Work
Installed new Cambria countertops, sink and faucet in kitchen.

06/12/2014

Diane G.

I wanted Cambria countertops installed in my kitchen. I hired Countertop Solutions based on recommendations from contractors and the approved installer list from Cambria. Heather, the salesperson in Twinsburg was very helpful throughout the process - including setting me up with an appointment at the fabrication plant in Kent to see full slab samples. Their pricing for Cambria products could not be matched by anyone else and their pricing for demo, fixtures and installation was competitive, also. I was also impressed with Brian, who did the measuring. He was able to design a beautiful decorative curve in the peninsula to replace the standard edge. The cutting and finish of the new countertops was beautiful, and demo and installation was done in one day. The installation however, could have gone a little better. There was an error on 2 backsplashes and some screws left in the cabinets from the previous countertops which interfered in the operation of the drawers and a problem with a drawer glide. There was also caulking that needed touchup after the project was done. There were no dropcloths used to protect the floors or contents in the cabinets, so there was a lot of dust and shavings in the wake of this project. However, to the credit of this company, once the installation issues were brought to the attention of the managers, these problems were remedied in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Removed old kitchen countertops, sink and fixtures and replaced with new.

06/10/2014

Delores J.

Everything went well, from the showroom to the final installation. I started out looking for new laminate countertops because I thought the granite would not fit my budget -- I have LOTS of counter space! But the price of the granite was only a few hundred dollars more than the laminate I was considering! So I opted for the granite. I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service, installation, quality, and price. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced my 21-year-old laminate kitchen countertops with new granite countertops.

10/15/2012

Nick T.

Overall, they would not stand behind the estimate created by their employee and we found another countertop company that had the same material at the cost that Countertop Solutions had advertised on their website.

Description of Work
I contacted Countertop Solutions to give us an estimate off of the drawings provided by our cabinet supplier. Their Twinsburg office supplied a written quote which included the tops, install and cutouts for the sinks. I noticed that the measurement quantity seemed high by 20 square feet. (approximately $750). They corrected their estimate once they reviewed the drawings again and sent me a quote back that was $40 less. When I asked them why only $40, they said that they also forgot the sink cutouts originally. I contacted the owner and told him i had the estimate and email that specifically said the cutouts were included and he told me he couldnt make money at that price, his employee had screwed up and he would not back up the estimate. This took 2 weeks and held our project up. I would never use them or refer them to anyone who wanted to use a stand-up company.

09/09/2011

Leon E.

We were very lucky to have found Counter Top Solutions. They may have had the last piece of Corian that would match the remainder of our gourmet kitchen. The work went very well, on time and we are completely satisfied customers.

Description of Work
Fabricate & install Corian countertop

07/05/2009

Barbara B.

Measurements were taken first week of April. All workers and contractors were professional and competent. New dishwasher and slide in stove delivered on April 4, 2009. Dishwasher installation was held off until the old countertop was removed. Slide in stove fit on old countertop without any gaps. April 10. Left a message with Countertop Solutions to ask if we would need a plumber present to install new dishwasher. April 10- Contacted Mammana Custom Installer about same April 13 – Spoke with Mammana Installer who assured us that their plumber would be fine with hooking up the dishwasher. Mammana was also informed that old dishwasher could not be removed because of a floor installation that caused a ridge in front of old dishwasher, and the old countertop needed to be removed first. The countertops were installed on April, 14, 2009. The dishwasher was in place, but not connected when the installers left for the day. The plumber was scheduled to come later, which seemed like a bad idea at the time, but they are the professionals. When the plumber checked, he was unable to reach the connections, and, as explained before, the dishwasher cannot be removed with the countertop installed. The plumber asked if it would be alright if he cut a hole in the side of the cabinet to reach the dishwasher connections. He cut into the dishwasher, and apologized. He said he would try to replace the part that was damaged. He instructed us not to use the dishwasher, as it would leak. When we called Countertop solutions the next day, we requested at least 1 year guarantee on the repair performed on the brand new GE dishwasher, (retailing for $1449.) We also request that the brand new GE slide in range, ( retailing for $1740.) fit snugly on countertop. I spoke with Beth, who said she would have to check with the owner. Every time I called, I was informed that the owner was out of town. Considering the degree of stress this installation caused, I believe that a follow up call to me would be in order. My view is that Countertop Solutions deals with countertop installations as their primary business, and that installation includes having appliances that fit and perform as they are designed to do. The kitchen looks very nice, the quality of the material is good. The work crew was professional. The installation was unfortunate, but a little customer service would have gone a long way in this instance. It may not have been able to be remedied, but I felt that no one particularly cared that there were significant details that were not fixed. They were not fixed, but I felt I had to either engage an attorney or just live with it. I choose to let it go.

Description of Work
Contracted Countertop Solutions to install new black pearl granite countertops, new sink, faucet, and hook up appliances.

03/17/2009

MICHELLE P.

The project went great. We are very happy and would definately call them again.

Description of Work
We needed new laminate countertops for our office. Their prices were the best- a couple of hundred dollars less than other companies we checked. Counters look great-no problems. We were able to save money by picking the counters up ourselves.

12/03/2007

JOHN C.

Installers were very good, professional, quiet and competent.

Description of Work
I contracted for new granite countertops and this company did a fine job with what I consider to be a tricky installation including one sink cutout and a cooktop cutout. Because the company does not offer a full range of exotic granites, the price is lower overall.

The Plumbing Source

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

All County Drainage Contractors

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, All County Drainage Contractors is a family owned and operated local business with over 40 years of industry experience. We opened All County Drainage because we saw a need for an honest plumbing and drainage company in the Northeast Ohio area. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our integrity. We commit to doing the best job possible and we put customer satisfaction as our number one priority. We take pride in our work. We treat our customers like family. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your plumbing and drainage needs.

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    NONE

COUNTERTOP SOLUTIONS, FIELD MEASURE, PLUMBING, RETAIL: LAMINATE, CORIAN, GRANITE, ENGINEERED STONE, & PLUMBING FIXTURES. COUNTERTOPS: CORIAN, FORMICA, WILSONART, PIONITE, NEVAMAR, ZODIAQ, MOEN & KOHLER.

CABINET SALES & FLOORING.