CAS HORTICULTURAL LANDSCAPE GROUP

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2001

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. 10% ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER DISCOUNT. ...

Mark's Pro Services, LLC

Full Service Landscaping Maintenance, Design and Installation. Full Service Snow and Ice Removal for Commercial and Residential

Offers by Mark's Pro Services, LLC on Angi
Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi
Rolling Stone Outdoor Services

Get premium quality landscaping services with Rolling Stone Outdoor Services. We take pride in what we do and love making our customers happy. We do EVERYTHING from excavating , mowing, mulch bed installation, cutting down and removing trees to lawn aeration! We also do landscape designing including Retaining walls and patios.

06/04/2004

IN THE BIG BED, ALL WAS PLANTED, AS IN THE CONTRACT. IN THE SMALL BED, HE OVER-CALCULATED THE SPACE, AND I WAS CHARGED FOR OTHER ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN THAT BED. I BROUGHT ALL OF THIS TO HIS ATTENTION, AND HE SEEMS NOT TO CARE. I HAVE A CONTRACT, AND IT STATES THAT IF THE PLANTS DIE, I WILL BE REFUNDED. VERY MISLEADING MAN, AND DISHONEST. HIS MATERIAL IS OF POOR QUALITY, AND I HAVE WAITED TO SEE IF THE PLANTINGS WOULD GREEN UP, BUT THEY NEVER HAVE.

Description of Work
CONTRACTED TO HAVE HIM INSTALL 30 OR MORE BUSHES. ABOUT 15 TO 20 BUSHES ARE YELLOW IN COLOR AND POSSIBLY DEAD. THE RODADRANDRUMS DIED. I TOLD HIM TO TAKE IT OUT, AND HE STILL CHARGED ME FOR IT.

Category landscaping

09/17/2001

I INITIALLY GOT SEVERAL QUOTES ON THE WORK I WANTED DONE AND HE WAS VERY WILLING TO WORK WITH ME WITH MY TIME FRAME.

Description of Work
DESIGNED AND INSTALLED MY LANDSCAPE. THIS INCLUDED CHOOSING IRRIGATION AND LANDSCAPE LIGHTING. HE SUPERVISED EVERYTHING AND WORKED WITH ME ON EVERY STEP TO MY SATISFACTION. HE RENOVATED MY ENTIRE BACKYARD LANDSCAPE AND THIS INCLUDED THE INSTALLATION OF A NEW LAWN, TOO. REALLY GREAT WORKING WITH HIS CLIENTS! NOT TOO EXPENSIVE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, INSTALLATION, ACCENT LIGHTING & DESIGN, IRRIGATION DESIGN & INSTALLATION, PLANT MANAGEMENT, DISEASE DIAGNOSIS.

LAWN MAINTENANCE, CUTTING SPECIFICALLY.