Campopiano Roofing Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2008

2100 Case Pkwy North

Twinsburg, OH 44087

Campopiano Roofing, Inc. is your one-source solution for any residential or commercial roofing need. We are proud to be the second-generation roofing contractors more Twinsburg, Akron and Cleveland, Ohio, homeowners, business owners and builders call on than any

01/13/2022

Harold W.

Absolutely couldn’t dream of a better job! From the first phone call to completion of the project I couldn’t be happier! Outstanding Job!!!

Description of Work
Tear off old Asphalt shingle roof and install new metal roof

04/24/2021

Manfred and Lesley R.

Greg, the estimator for our job identified our problem with the roof after another company misdiagnosed our issue. He thoroughly went over his quote including scope of the job and cost. We were emailed with complete instructions on what to expect when the work began. Someone came out to check the job site answering any questions we had. The workers arrived by 7am each day, taking only a quick lunch break. Every night they totally cleaned up the site. It took 3 days for the roof and 1/2 day for the gutters. The workers were polite, hard working and cleaned up perfectly upon the completion of the job.

Description of Work
The roof needed to be replaced including the all of the plywood on the rear of our house. They replaced 2 bathroom vents that were originally installed incorrectly. They replaced our gutters and installed gutter guards.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/30/2021

SHANNON C.

Employees were prompt and finished so much work in such a short amount of time. They were very thorough and cleaned up perfectly. I would definitely hire them again!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

02/23/2021

Krystal G.

Numerous no calls no shows had to get the BBB involved to get them to come fix my roof that was just installed 4 yrs ago. They used the wrong materials when done and our warranty would not allow a transfer to go through without the correct materials being used. This warranty was purchased through campo and they made me get the BBB involved to fix. They ignored me for a total of 5 months and in that time further damage was extended to my ceiling and they claim they are not responsible for that even though when I first called them to install the right materials so I could transfer the new warranty there was no inside damage to the ceiling it was only after 5 months of being ignored that the cracks started to form. Never work with this business it might look good at first but will be a pain later in the long run.

Description of Work
Wrong materials used on roof

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

08/25/2020

EDWARD C C.

No communicative skills said little took pictures and left. Said they couldn’t do nothing until October 2020. Less than 5 mins. Act as if he didn’t want business. Theresa/Ed

Description of Work
Estimate...he was late no excuse very nonchalant as if not interested stayed less than 5 mins.

Category roofing, chimney caps

10/31/2017

Adam S.

We waited a week for an appointment to assess the work and give us a quote, and then the day of the appointment they called to cancel just 30 minutes before the scheduled time.

Description of Work
We needed new gutters installed on our house.

Category gutter repair

One of our sales reps came out measured and emailed you an estimate on November 1 to clean your gutters and install gutter guards. Sorry for the confusion but did you happen to get us mixed up with someone else?

09/07/2017

Katy B.

I called campo roofing after a tree fell on my house. I had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment which didn't bother me. They had good reviews and I wasn't in a huge rush. They asked for my email when I called so they could send the quote.. The guy came out out to give me a quote, he was late but called. It's been 3 weeks. I've called twice and left messages. I've heard nothing back but have received about 15 emails from them, none of which included a quote, mostly about why I should choose them. My house isn't a huge job but it's still my home and still needs to be fixed. I would've been happier getting a phone call or email that stated they don't do jobs that small. That I can understand. I would never use this company or recommend them. I have no idea how they have an A rating on this app/website.

Description of Work
Roof repair, siding replacement and new gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

I apologize for the miscommunication and lack of followup. When major storms hit we get an avalanche of calls and we try to accommodate all customers as quickly as possible. Beacuse of this the appts are bunched up closer than usual so we make sure to have our team members call to let homeowners know if they will be running a little late. I am not sure what happened with your project on the follow up but we do not take the time to send someone out and get measurements without having them follow up. We would not be in business for 40 years if we have our trucks driving around taking measurements and not giving estimates. If this was an insurance claim then the process is a little different. Insurance claims are handled differently than retail claims because we usually work with your insurance to make sure the scope of the repairs are correct. I will research what happened with this. Again my apologies.

07/26/2017

Nicholas M.

I reached out to Campopiano given its good review profile on Angie's list. The lady that answered the phone was polite and took all my contact information. I received a generic follow-up e-mail after the call thanking me for my interest and indicating that "We hope to exceed your expectations and look forward to serving you soon!" Unfortunately, I was never contacted. The lack of follow through is terrible and results in my poor review, which I plan on sharing with others via word of mouth. Apparently Campopiano is only interested in large jobs.

Description of Work
Had a few shingles that needed to be reattached or replaced following a storm.

I apologize for the lack of a follow up. Being that your home is a condo there might have been some miscommunication when you called because usually the HOA is usually responsible for the outside of the buildings. I am not sure though. We have added staff to accommodate increased demand and make sure leads like this do not slip through the cracks because that is unacceptable.

06/06/2017

Jim S.

Extremely well! We highly recommend Campopiano roofing.

Description of Work
We had an issue with the flashing on the chimney. Nathan came out and assessed the problem. He was extremely professional and courteous. He returned with his crew and fixed the problem. In our opinion, Nathan went above and beyond our expectations! Thank you!

Category roofing, chimney repair

05/16/2017

Tom M.

it went great! Ryan is sure he located the roof leak and repaired it. The other Ryan who came to do the job did a great job on replacing the siding around door. I looks better than when it was done to begin with. Ryan, the roofer, said if by chance there would be a leak again, I just need to call them and they would be right out to work again. The roofer had to replace shingle some metal flashing, ice guard and a new j channel for the siding (which he had to fabricate on the site).

Description of Work
Find and repair leak in roof and replace damaged siding around garage door.

Category roofing, siding

05/09/2017

Nick P.

Things proceeded very well and communication was excellent. Weather became an issue but they stayed in constant contact with us regarding their continued attempts to complete the work. The roof looks excellent and I am confident in their attention to detail.

Description of Work
They performed a complete roof tear-off and reinstall.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We truly appreciate the kind words!

03/14/2017

Marty M.

Very well, had some good suggestions.

Description of Work
Added some wider gutters to high volume areas

12/13/2016

Anthony L.

I wasn't even home when they did the repair. They were in and out, did it and no problems. The person we dealt with was very good. I plan on using them in the spring. They were just very professional, left no evidence that they had done any work other than the work being done. Everything was cleaned up, everything was straightened out, everything was perfect. I really have no complaints about them. They were prompt and it all worked.

Description of Work
They came over and gave me an estimate and did a quick gutter repair for me.

11/04/2016

David B.

Received quote that was a little higher than others but not the highest. Selected Campo based on price for materials and service. Although the job was extended due to wet weather over several days, the job was done as expected. The same crew (appeared to be theirs, not contractors) showed up on time each morning and kept the grounds clean during and after the job. Very professional throughout the process and kept me updated when the schedule changed due to weather.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you for great review. We appreciate your patience. Having to work around the fickle (to say the least) northeast Ohio weather is always a challenge. We appreciate when customers understand that. Thanks again! Ricky Campopiano

10/26/2016

Jack M.

Excellent service. Technicians were very professional and did not leave any mess.

Description of Work
Replaced three attic vents with powered attic fans.

08/26/2016

Janet H.

It was excellent! This company is 5 star in my book.They were very knowledgeable, professional,and understanding of the recent house painting job.Everyone one involved was great to work with.Thank you.

Description of Work
Repair of roof overhang over front porch.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We enjoyed working with and helping solve the issues with your roof. Best Regards Ricky Campopiano

08/02/2016

Brian G.

Campo has seen us through some tough times. Our prior home in Stow had some design flaws, poor insulation work, and pest issues. They helped us troubleshoot and we used them for full roof tear off and replacement with gutters in 2014 ($11k). They did a fabulous job in 2 days with Amish crew 7 a.m.-4 p.m. We stayed in touch with them and Rob came all the way out to the West side in River to help put a chimney cap on and seal perimeter gaps/flashing after recent purchase ($350).

Description of Work
Used twice: roof/gutters/skylight, and chimney cap/flashing

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, chimney caps, roof snow removal, skylights

07/27/2016

nelson M.

The initial contact went well. The sales person came out and was very professional. The company used a subcontractor of some sort to do the work. They came as scheduled. We had ordered aluminum gutters. The men who came out wanted to use a plastic part in one place because they did not have the proper aluminum part. I said no so they had to come out another day after the aluminum part came in to install it. Also, one of the gutters was not pitched properly. I could see that an upstairs window that the water was not draining into the downspout because of the improper angle. When they came out to put in the aluminum part they fixed the angle so the gutter drained properly although they were not nice about it and did not admit they had done it wrong the first time. The men were not particularly professional. I had seen one wasp nest near a gutter. They found another one although they did not tell me about it until I asked them. (I had to get an exterminator to take care of that). The price was good for the size of our house.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement for entire house, including taking down old gutter and putting up the new one.

06/28/2016

Janet H.

The crew worked for 2 1/2 days. The arrived on time were very polite respectful, worked consistently, and cleaned the area when done.

Description of Work
Tore off old roof on house and out building. Replaced with new shingles.

04/05/2016

John J K.

Went very well! Professional sales and installation, pleased with the job! Listened to my needs and solved all problems. Great people!

Description of Work
Tore off old roof shingles. Install new shingles. Install steel gutter guard . Install chimney shield to prevent leakage.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

03/17/2016

Michael R.

It may have been an isolated incident but it took over a week from the time their sales rep looked at my house until I actually got an estimate (by email). I was told it would take a couple of days. I told him very specifically what I wanted but felt that he wasn't listening. Their estimate was $8,000 more than the lowest estimate I got and $4,000 higher than the contractor I eventually hired.

Description of Work
This was an estimate for a new roof, siding and windows.

Category roofing, replacement windows

02/06/2016

Ann B.

Outstanding! They were superheroes to get this work repaired in January in northeast Ohio. We are victims of a bad contractor and the water coming into our kitchen through the hood vent over a new induction cook top from ice and snow was the final straw. In September, the contractor had installed the wrong type of vent without a damper, failed to attached it to the duct work so the hood fan vented into the attic, used the incorrect duct work, left a gap to the great outdoors, and did not put ice/water shield around the vent so the roof felt also got wet. It was a nightmare to experience water coming in and towels and buckets down on the cooktop until all the snow/ice in the ductwork finally melted. We also had very cold air in our kitchen so water would condense in the vent if we cooked and run back through the hood vent as water. Campopiano roofing sent someone out in two days as soon as the snow cleared to get up on the roof. They took pictures to illustrate all the issues and the repair work both inside the attic and outside so we could be assured that the work was completed correctly. They sent an estimate by email the same day and promptly answered all my questions. The price was very reasonable for all the work they did. Everyone was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They inspected and identified the problem we had with water coming through the hood vent in our kitchen. They went into the attic and up on the roof and took pictures of the problems. They secured a tarp on the area until they could come back to do the actual repair. They ordered the correct roof vent and duct material and returned 3 weeks later on a day that was warm and clear enough in January to make repairs. They replaced the incorrect kitchen duct work and exhaust vent with the correct sized duct work and exhaust vent with damper. They folded back the wet roof felt and installed water and ice shield which was also missing. Everything was correctly sealed.They took pictures in the attic and up on the roof to show all their work.

Category roofing, roof snow removal

02/04/2016

STEVE G.

Install crew worked fast to repair roof deck and install new singles & gutters.

Description of Work
New roof, Gutters, Skylight.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

01/14/2016

James R.

They were very helpful and nice providing the estimate. They were here when they said, everyone was very friendly and nice, and did a wonderful job. There was a minor misunderstanding on a detail of one gutter, but they quickly and expertly resolved it without any question or additional cost. The final job cost exactly what was estimated. And the yard was very clean after they were done.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof

01/12/2016

Kathleen D.

Everything was done in a timely and professional manner. The work crew was wonderful, they did the entire roof in 4 days! It looks beautiful. The company was prompt in returning messages and very easy to deal with in all aspects of the job. The price was very reasonable and competitive. I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Removed slate roof, fixed rafters in attic that had failed, installed new asphalt roof and new gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Neatnics The Home Repair Co

If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when we arrived. Neatnics trucks show up at your home fully equipped with clean, modern professional tools and equipment, along with service technicians that are clean cut, courteous, professionals who know how to use them. Our technicians take great pride in their work and know the value of a satisfied customer.

Offers by Neatnics The Home Repair Co on Angi
    A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Roofing. Siding. Gutters. Windows. Restoration. Commercial & Residential.