ABSOLUTE PEST CONTROL

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2002

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS,LICENSED AND INSURED. WE OFFER THE AREAS LONGEST WARRANTIES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Nuisance Animal Removal

Nuisance Animal Removal

Here at Nuisance Animal Removal, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and our committed to quality from beginning to end of your project. We are wildlife specialists and can take care of all of your animal problems big or small.We look forward to earning your business. Charge By Job Or Hourly. No Subcontractors. Owner Operated. No Travel Or Trip Charges.

01/31/2020

The Absolute Pest guys are reliable, cheerful and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
baiting for mice in the house

CATEGORY pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review , we really appreciate it.

05/16/2018

After second application no sign of mice, eventually signed up for a annual preventative maintenance for pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice removal.

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

12/15/2017

I called for an appointment, the phone staff was very courteous. My tech was Aaron, I believe. He was on time for the appointment. He figured out fairly quickly the area upstairs they were getting in, treated there and the entrance outside. He said he was done initially in about 15 mins. But when he was double checking, he discovered a second entryway they made outside and treated there. Aaron was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I discovered many yellow jackets in my attic. Couldn't figure out where they were coming from, I just knew they had to leave!

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear that Aaron could solve your problem. Please call us if you have any more problems. Brad Anderson Owner

10/03/2017

The service call was excellent. The tech inspected my property and found a nest in the basement wall in addition to the nest that triggered the service call. Both were abated quickly and effectively and at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hornet nest removal

08/28/2017

Went well. Did the job professionally and haven't needed to return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest exam, preventative treatment program

CATEGORY pest control

FULL LINE OF PEST CONTROL FOR ALL PESTS, MOLE TRAPPING, TERMITE CONTROL, VA & FHA INSPECTIONS, & RODENT CONTROL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover