Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2015

We are "A Uniquely Professional Holiday & Event Decorating & Low Voltage LED Lighting Service Company Dedicated to Enhancing Memories thru Picture Perfect Displays & Hassle Free Service - One Client at A Time"....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Purelawn Organic Lawncare

PureLawn Organic Lawn Care is a growing business offering environmentally friendly lawn care services to a wide variety of clients throughout Southwest Ohio. The company, which can be found in Dayton and Cincinnati, began servicing lawns in 2006 and the owner has 15 years experience in the lawn care industry. The business provides the Dayton and Cincinnati communities with licensed and insured professional organic based lawn care services that help clients develop a thick green PureLawn. The services are designed to reduce or eliminate pesticides while maintaining a beautiful natural lawn guaranteed. The company develops environmentally friendly pure lawns that reduce or eliminate the use of lawn chemicals and are ideal for parents, lawn enthusiasts, pet owners, and environmentally conscious individuals. Custom blended, the fertilizer that is applied is developed specifically for the soils of SW Ohio from vegetable by-product and in our PureGreen Program children and pets can be on the lawn right after our technician leaves. We offer free quotes, lawn analysis, and service calls once you are part of the PureLawn family. We work with customer's budgets, expectations, and property to satisfy their lawn needs. Our emphasis is on customer service and using high quality products on your lawn.

Offers by Purelawn Organic Lawncare on Angi
Cheery Brick & Stone

**We specialize in chimney re-building**We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

02/19/2015

I was very impressed by the professionalism of the workers who put up our lights. They showed up, did their job, were friendly when I spoke with them, and then left. They came back after Christmas to take down lights. I never had to call with any issues. I will be very happy to use them again next Christmas - our trees never looked so well lit as they did last year.

Description of Work
Provided and installed decorative Christmas lights on three evergreens in front of our house. Removed lights in January and stored them for next year.

Category holiday decorators

02/19/2015

They are very punctual and professional in the installation of our lights. They called to check on how they looked and also stopped out to inspect the lights themselves. They fixed things that weren't to their standards, things we didn't even notice. Once the holiday season was over they removed the lights in the same professional way as they installed them.

Description of Work
They installed lights on our home for the holiday season. They did a great job.

Category holiday decorators

Expert Christmas Lighting Design, Installation, Service, Takedown & Storage. RBG Enabled Technology. Animation Technology. APP Enabled. Event & Wedding Lighting & Decorating. Custom Display Fabrication .

120/240 Volt Lighting.