STEVENS WORLDWIDE VAN LINES

Founded 1905 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

64 N Fearing Blvd.

Toledo, OH 43607

Stevens Moving & Storage of Toledo is an affordable moving and storage company serving customers moving to or from Toledo, Ohio and the surrounding areas. The company was purchased in 1969 and has been a number one moving and storage establishment ever since. We specialize in commercial, residential, and specialty moves. Our dedicated movers and staff are committed to providing our valued customers with the best Toledo warehouse storage and moving solutions on the market....

09/01/2014

Judith M.

TERRIBLE RUN RUN RUN AWAY FROM THIS MOVER Our pick up was July 2 2014 which they were unable to give a date and time until hours before they arrived. Arrived on time, we had packed had the loft empty In 3 1/hrs efficient even though you are told a story about a competitor that charges a tip letting you know a tip is expected. Projected delivery 7/9/14-7/15/14 actual arrival date after daily calling 7/28/14 WHY???ANSWER WE DONT KNOW !!! This is their business for goodness sake. I had a new job had to buy professional attire to go to work as my clothes sat in Toledo After 7 days on a blow up mattress both my husband's and my back were out, now I have to purchase a bed as my 1 yr old bed sits in Toledo. Eating out of plastic ware and with plastic utensils as my kitchen supplies sit in Toledo!!! You get the idea Oh and the estimate of weight was off by 700 lbs, you have to pay with certified check for the guess weight which means you are now paying more than the calculated weight OH YEAH READ THE FINE PRINT INCONVENIENCE POLICY ONLY APPLIES IF THE WEIGHT IS OVER 5,000 LBS WHAT????INCONVENIENCE APPLIES TO ALL THAT ARE HAVING TO WAIT FOR OVER 2 WEEKS TO GET THEIR GOODS NO MATTER WHAT THE WEIGHT OF THE SHIPMENT!!! Funny I joined Angie's list hoping to not have another horrendous moving experience Well that didn't quite work out . one good thing when we finally got our belongings nothing was broken or missing

Description of Work
Moved our loft belongings to a home in Nevada fromToledo Ohio

06/19/2014

Matthew D.

The salesman arrived on time for the initial appointment and gave me an estimate of $2400 for the move: 7.5 hours with five movers. On moving day, the crew arrived a little early and were very pleasant. They got to work right away and loaded all the furniture in about two hours. They went directly to the new location and had everything unloaded in about another two hours. They seemed to be careful with things. The final bill was about $1400 because they had completed the work in less time than originally estimate. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Moved whole house of furniture. Local move, about 25 miles.

03/05/2014

Charles F.

The agent I used was located at 6155 Brent Drive in Toledo, but I'm not sure where the driver was from. I visited the office to pick up some supplies as I did my own packing. They did an excellent job for me. Very professional and they worked very hard. They went right to work when they arrived and got my stuff loaded. At the receiving end, they arrived within 5 minutes of when they said they would be there and once again, went right to work to get me unloaded. Everything arrived with no damage. Well pleased.

Description of Work
Moved me 1100 miles

12/04/2013

Ina T.

They moved us out of a large home to a condominium. They were very professional, polite and helpful. I would absolutely use them again. They delivered free boxes whenever I asked and the project manager was totally available to me. It was a two-day move and they were wonderful, dependable and careful!

Category moving companies

Thank you [removed member name]! We are glad that we were able to serve you! Your positive feedback is much appreciated! We would really like to be able to share this review with our customers. Let us know if that is okay by sending an email with your name and moving address to feedback@stevensworldwide.com .Your remarks help us understand more about how our service is received, which is important to how we deliver on our promise of Total Customer Satisfaction.

Affordable Relocation Services

We are a family owned and operated; full service moving company. We specialize in doing out of state and long distance moves. With every move we do we guarantee you the loading and unloading date that you want, along with an exact guaranteed cost for your move. For long distance moves we service all of Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana as the starting location; from there we move our customers all over the United States. The only areas that we currently do local moves are Monroe County, Lucas County, and Wood County.

Maumee Valley Movers

Maumee Valley Movers, is a locally owned and operated residential and commercial moving moving company. Our specialty is customer service. We offer a fast professional moving service at a reasonable price. Our experienced staff is highly trained and will ensure that your valuable items will arrive in quickly and in excellent condition.

Perrysburg Moving & Hauling

Perrysburg Moving and Hauling is Northwest Ohio’s Premier Moving Company. We are locally owned and operated specializing in local and interstate moves. In addition to our high-quality residential and commercial moving services, we offer professional packing and unpacking services, in-home furniture moves, senior living moves all at competitive pricing with no minimum charge. We provide a stress-free moving experience so you can rest easy knowing your belongings are in excellent hands.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Local residential, household, office and business moving. Long distance, local, international relocation & transportation services including car hauling, warehouse and record storage.