Residential Renovations

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

3.5

We have over 30 years of experience working with homeowners in remodeling their homes. We specialize in home improvement solutions from the roof down, including metal roofing, asphalt roofing, siding, wood windows by Pella, vinyl replacement windows, sunrooms, operable pergolas, stationary pergolas, patio covers, and composite decks. Experience you can count on and customer service that’s UNMATCHED! FREE NO COST, HASSLE ESTIMATES We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for any size job no job is to small. As an Exterior Remodeler Serving Ohio and Michigan - Residential Renovations Can Honestly Say We Are Proud to Have: - Over 30 Years of Home Improvement Experience - Licensed and Fully Insured - Offer Lifetime Warranties On Metal Roofs and Many Other Products - Materials / Labor Is Always Included In All Home Warranties - Wide Selection of Quality Products to Choose From For Every Remodel - Earth Friendly and Environmental Products - Energy Star Rated Home Remodeling Products - Certified Installers for Every Exterior Remodeling Project - A+ BBB Accredited Business Stamp of Approval - 2019 Torch Award for Ethics in the Marketplace - Recognized as One of the Top 50 Remodelers in the United States by Remodeling Magazine - Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 Remodelers Since 2016 - Remodeler’s Top 550 Roofers Since 2016 - Recognized as One of the Top 200 HIPs (Home Improvement Pros) in the Nation by Qualified Remodeler Magazine - Special recognition from Mayors and House of Representatives Call today for the best option for a fair estimate when it comes to your home today! Call Residential Renovations - Home of the One and Done Solutions from the Roof Down, Including Outdoor Living!...

Radiant Windows LLC

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

05/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The window quality and installation were done very well. True professionals. I thought a bit pricey, however they have given me time to pay them off. Will make the last payment in the next 30 days.

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It took a month to side the house. Showed up late or left early. Had to argue to get it done my way. I had to watch constantly or they would cut corners. I had to call the owner our at one point because of workman ship. The list goes on and on. Cost for service was way out of line. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

05/26/2015

1) Before the sale, the salesman was polite, and very nice. He (or so I thought) provided detailed information, and he was knowledgeable. He DID however keep asking me what other companies quoted me, so I am guessing, that they did not underbid by too much, or overbid and get tossed... I didn't tell them, and they were $2000 cheaper (without Hansons compounded interest, which was another $3000)......

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were a contract provider for roofing services. They assigned a (subpar) subcontractor. The subcontractor broke a window, RR refused to help, and assigned me back to the sub, who 1) said I was lying, then 2) offered PLYWOOD as a PERMANENT solution for the repair

02/17/2015

It did not go well. The window installers did a terrible job. There were windows so poorly caulked that the pink insulation was visible along the sides. I had to have them back three times before the installation was merely passable. Very poor communication between the boss and the workers made extra work for the worker installing gutters and he forgot to tell the roofers about a small area over a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on two garages and new windows for 11 apartments.

CATEGORY gutter repair,insulation,roofing,replacement windows

12/06/2014

Scott was very nice and professional. He added allot of extras for us which made the deal and we were very happy with the results. the guys that did the work were awesome also. they did not always start at the same time every day and that is why i did not give a higher grade on Punctuality. Overall, we were very happy with Scott and his team and would use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
supplied us with a new metal roof. They also replaced the gutters and down spouts, "wrapped" front door and 2 garage doors, finished some alumin fascia on the front of the house, repaired some of our siding that was falling off and removed an old unused antenna which was cemented into the ground and attached to the house and roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

We specialize in Metal roofing, Asphalt roofing, Siding and Vinyl replacement windows.

Ask for details.