Overhead Door

Founded 1932 • With Angi since October 2008

Family owned....

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

21st Century Window is an independent full-service window installation company (We Do Not Do Repairs). We sell and install windows made by Anderson, Marvin, Pella, Sunrise, and more! By being an independent window broker, we have the freedom to use a variety of window products and innovative new designs. The customers needs can be best fulfilled by having a variety of options in regards to manufacturers and pricing. We also work with your finances and set up a three payment plan during the process which allows the homeowner to budget a little easier for their home improvement projects. Depending on distance to estimate or job a trip charge may apply.

01/04/2018

Everything went smoothly and work was performed as requested.

Description of Work
Garage door repair/replacement

03/30/2017

Bob came out quite quickly, pried the door open-not easily done as it's a huge heavy door-so I could get my car out. Part had to be ordered but only took one full day to arrive. Bob was extremely polite, professional, and respectful of my property.

Description of Work
Very large spring broke making garage door unable.

01/12/2017

Same day service, courteous and professional. Even checked and lubed the second garage door as a courtesy! We've used Overhead before and we will use them again !!

Description of Work
Repair garage door spring and cable.

12/09/2014

very good,on time ,did the work

Description of Work
new opener

08/25/2014

I was not on site when the installers arrived and installed the doors (I was at work). Upon my arrival home, I noticed a number of issues that needed to be addressed. No big deal, as I understand things sometimes need to be tweaked. But it was the follow-up communication, attitude, and (dis)service that took the cake. 1. Significant gaps existed between the door seals and the doors. Wind was howli...

Description of Work
Installed two 8' x 9' and one 7' x 8' insulated overhead garage doors and tracks into a newly built 24' x 36' x 9' pole barn/garage.

Category garage doors

Commercial & residential garage doors, fireplaces, windows, entry doors, patio furniture, grills, hollow metal & doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available