Integrity Home Exteriors

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2008

Integrity Home Exteriors is your single source for high-quality roofing, windows, insulation, doors, siding and gutters services in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Started by Adam Becker in 2000, Integrity has grown into a full-service residential, commercial and industrial exteriors contractor for all your installation, repair and maintenance needs....

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

roofing (151)gutter repair (43)siding companies (24)chimney repair (19)window replacement (16)insulation (15)door installation (7)skylight installation (1)chimney cap repair (1)house painting (6)general contractors (6)interior painting (4)

07/07/2022

Dorothy S.

Very good and professional company, from initial appt all the way through project completion. I would recommend to others, and would use again for other products they provide

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

06/07/2022

Jennifer L.

Josh was perfect, he explained everything very well.

Description of Work
Chimney Redone

Category contractors, chimney repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

01/12/2022

Thomas G.

Integrity Home Exteriors pushes the fact that they're a christian company, so be prepared for that speil. Despite their supposed ethics they use typical hard sell tactics. An overly long quote process which was mostly a commercial for the company. A "buy it today" pricing scheme (this is the cost, but only if you buy today). And the quoted cost was very high. I didn't go with their services.

Description of Work
Solar tube installation

Category contractors, skylights

Work Completed On 01/10/2022

10/11/2021

Don S.

We really liked working with Integrity. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and have great response times. We will definitely hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

07/15/2021

Vladimir L.

The first rep spent two hours at the house, did a long presentation touting ethical values (with biblical quotes no less) of the company and their guarantees and concern for the customer, gave a verbal estimate with a promise of a written one next day as it was almost ready. I called him a week later, he was working for a different company already and told me to call reception to get to a different rep. That rep called me after a week, did not know what the agreement had been. Pulled something out of a hat without knowing anything about the property other than the scetchy notes he had on the computer. No apologies, no concern about misunderstanding and lack of information. Just sent me an estimate for skylight only which was higher than what I got before from the first rep. So much for integrity.

Description of Work
Skylight and solartube; two window replacement

Category contractors

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

01/16/2021

David R.

Even though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.

Description of Work
Reroof of our home

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

11/19/2020

Candice R.

The team was professional and prompt. We were able to monitor some of the siding installation, and when we were not happy with the alignment, they removed and reinstalled. Being extremely hesitant to have siding placed on our house to begin with, we wanted to ensure it looked as good as it could. The only downside was that there was more painting to be done on the remaining and/or new wood installations remaining after installation than we anticipated. To be clear we were not mislead by the company. It was just a miscommunication. The roof repair was done a few months later to remedy a faulty installation (by another company) around our chimney area. The crew was very professional and worked tirelessly until the job was done. Some additional issues were found during the repair. We were informed ahead of time that this was a possibility. They were quick to address it. We have been happy with the results.

Description of Work
We used this company on two different occasions. Once for siding installation in 2019 and another in 2020 for roof repair.

Category roofing, siding, chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/16/2020

Craig S.

Excellent workmanship, Greg and Charlie were very professional and communicated the process of their work in a very timely manner.

Description of Work
Siding front of house

Category siding, chimney caps

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/15/2020

Christopher D.

Can anyone help?! This is a NIGHTMARE. It rained last night so my wife will wake up to water literally dripping inside the house through the ceiling (with our en suite water-bucket soundtrack). Integrity created a major active leak that is causing significant damage even months after install. The shingles DO 'look' amazing, it is the water damage spreading inside our home that seems to be the issue. Integrity replaced the entire roof system in our home this year. The salesmen were great, we were more than happy to invest $12,000 in our home and future, and we are simply devastated. The result is this powerless position where the damage created just continues unabated. I probably need to contact some other company or get legal representation or something. I am open to ANY recommendations from my community (Holland, OH) davis.3129@gmail.com. I have never left a negative online review in my life, but I hope this helps someone. Me? The next person? Anyone?? I am too busy to be dealing with this, and apparently, so is Integrity. A very special Thank You to any friends or neighbors who can help with a referral or have some experience and advice. My family truly values and appreciates your time.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement. Gutters Hung.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Review for Integrity Home Exteriors - 2852 South Ave, Toledo, OH - 39028039

09/10/2020

Don R.

Great presentation and knowledge about the products they carry

Description of Work
New windows

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

06/16/2020

Dan L.

Overall, I feel positively about the quality, appearance, and durability of the final product. The salesman and project manager were extremely professional, honest, and easy to work with. It was clear they stood behind their product and work. A couple issues popped up during the project and were promptly resolved. Crews were efficient and professional. Price was a bit more expensive than preferred, but it was reasonable given the quality of the installed roofing system.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on house and gutter replacement on house and detached garage

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

03/06/2020

Preston H.

The estimate process was great and they laid everything out clearly as far as what needs to be done.

Description of Work
Ten -12' of flashing.

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

12/26/2019

James W.

Everything was great from consultation to completing the work. Excellent communication when material arrived and when work would be performed.

Description of Work
Repair siding on house

Category siding

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/19/2019

Marsha C.

The work was done to my satisfaction and it looks great needed some wood replaced under attached garage and some roof repair

Description of Work
Minor repairs on thirty tear old home

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

10/22/2019

Tom H.

Have not picked a vendor yet, but great Customer Service and were punctual and polite

Description of Work
Roof repair and sky light replacement

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

07/16/2019

Kathy F.

We have hired. Really liked Scott. Worked with our budget. Work to be completed within 30 days.

Description of Work
New gutters and leaf guard

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

04/26/2019

Nancy H.

Excellent ! Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
New gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/26/2019

04/25/2019

James M.

I have hired Integrity many times and I have always received great service at a very fair price. Hire them, you won't regret it. They done jobs from $529.00 to $25,000.00 and the same great service, always. Great run company for all construction services and Landcare. Highly recommend- 419-392-3637 for more info.

Description of Work
Roofing repairs from wind damage

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

01/29/2019

Christine B.

Integrity and Alex Purnell get a great job. He went out of his way to make sure the guys did the job perfectly. Very happy with their professionalism and competence. Would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Sliding glass door and porch door

Category roofing, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

12/17/2018

Mary M.

Personally for my bystander's view it looks to me like they did an excellent job I'm just a neighbor that watch these men come in and I'll give you this Improvement to this home very nicely done

Description of Work
I'm a neighbor that watched this company come in and put on the siding and the roofing so I don't know anything about the money so on and so forth all I can tell you is they did an excellent job on that house they started on a Monday morning and by Friday evening it was completely wrapped in that plastic weathering I think you call it they put siding up they put a new roof on there and one of the men even took the leaf blower and made sure that the front yard was looking good.

Category insulation, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

11/28/2018

brian S.

integrity cancelled my order, never offering a refund. when job re-started and finished, installers installed a window crooked! left dirty fingerprints on sills. my remodelers had to repair crooked window in order to complete their work on schedule.

Description of Work
eight new double hung vinyl windows

Work Completed On 11/15/2018

10/15/2018

William G.

One trouble spot not fixed. They explained if we ordered gutters they would fix the trouble spot at that time. Nit an acceptable response.

Description of Work
Clean, reinforce gutters around the entire house.

Category gutter cleaning, roofing