Garage Floor Coating The Great Lakes

Founded 2008 • With Angi since August 2012

2620 Centennial Rd Suite E

Toledo, OH 43617

Epoxy Flooring - Staining & Sealing - Custom Storage Solutions Garage - Basements - Patios Residential & Commercial Family Owned & Operated Lifetime Warranties Available!...

01/04/2016

Thomas S.

This was a pretty straightforward operation. I called and scheduled an appointment to have someone come out and give me an estimate. One of the owners came to my house, on time, and gave me a thorough explanation of the product, the process for application, and a wide variety of choices for the texture and color of my new floor. After a brief discussion where a few choices were made she left me with an estimate. The price was fair if the job was going to be good. Epoxy floor coating is a process that can go very right, or very wrong depending on the care taken to prepare the floor. References from others on this company were reassuring. These people are professionals. The job was done on-time and for the price they quoted. The finished product is very good and I expect many years of trouble free use of this floor. My experience with this company was good and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The company repaired a cracked garage floor and then applied a colored and textured epoxy finish.

07/24/2014

Robert K.

Workers showed on time, professional, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Garage floor platinum finish.

05/14/2014

Rebecca F.

Description of Work
Ground previous surface from basement floor then stained and sealed. It was completed in 1 1/2 days as promised and looked as expected.

03/30/2014

Richard F.

It went very well. The process took four days of work, but the room was unusable for about a week. It was started on a Wednesday, they did not come in on the weekend, finished Monday, we stayed off for a couple days after the sealer was applied. The initial seal of the cracks was done after the floor had been scraped and was not in the original estimate but they did it anyway. We also had them extend the coating to the basement wall, which covered a small gap that was created when we had the basement waterproofed. Each step uses compounds that have a heavy odor to them, like paint, but multiplied 10 times. Its stays that way until things have dried. So just a caution - If you are doing something in your garage or patio, this shouldn't be a concern. However, if you are having something done to a room like a basement, be prepared for a smelly few days. Let me tell you, it will be worth it. Their communication was excellent. They always kept us informed as to how long something would take and why. They were prompt in arriving and each part of the process took only a couple hours each day.

Description of Work
They scraped the basement floor, then applied a coating to seal cracks in our basement floor, then the actual compound, then "chips" to give it a pattern of sorts (also anti-slippage). and a final sealer coat. One step each day. We're very happy with the final product and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

12/06/2013

Linda S.

The floor is beautiful. We are very pleased with their work, response and professionalism. The odor was a little strong but did not last long. What an improvement. Would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Epoxy Floor in our basement laundry/storage room (size 11.5 x 14.5).

07/15/2013

Abigail A.

They coated my basement floor which had a variety of tricky surfaces.

Description of Work
Coated my basement floor

08/09/2012

Jean A.

I liked the fact that they were very responsive. They gave me multiple options as to what type of finish I wanted. They were able to schedule and finish the work within two weeks.

Description of Work
I had Garage Floor Coating The Great Lakes put in an epoxy floor in my enclosed porch.

Hardcore Concrete LLC

At Hardcore Concrete, LLC we specialize in custom concrete epoxy interior and exterior coatings designing and concrete repair work. We cater to all residential, commercial and industrial clients in the Sylvania, Toledo and surrounding areas. We are a local family owned and operated business that has over 20 years of experience in working with concrete and are licensed and fully insured for the business and your safety. When you go with Hardcore Concrete, LLC, we are a company that strives to making our clients satisfied and happy with our quality work. The owner of the business Larry Ray is always on every job site so that everything gets done in correctly and in a timely manner. Let Hardcore Concrete, LLC assist with whatever concrete problems you may have, call them today at (419) 349-3914 to speak with one of their professional technicians.

Laid & Paid Flooring LLC

We are Certified Flooring Installers-- We specialize in multiple phases of flooring services, such as laminate, vinyl plank, hardwood, tear out, leveling and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available