COIT CARPET & DRAPERY CLEANING

Founded 1950 • With Angi since December 2008

The Nation's Largest and Most Experienced Carpet Cleaning, Drapery, and Upholstery Cleaners. COIT is your number one source for carpet cleaning services. In addition, we are one of the largest providers of upholstery cleaning and drapery cleaning. We also provide tile & grout cleaning. With more than 60 years of industry experience in the U.S., Canada and Thailand, customers rely on our cleaning services. COIT's impeccable reputation offers customers peace of mind that comes from knowing the job will be done right the first time....

MVP Services

MVP Services offers complete floor care, carpet cleaning, power washing, deep cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, deodorization, and stain removal for residential and commercial clients in NW Ohio & SE Michigan.

Steamex-Eastern of Toledo

Specializing in commercial and residential carpet and upholstery cleaning where we strive to give our customers the deepest most thorough clean possible at a competitive price. Our work ethic, equipment and experience combined, give you the Steamex Custom Carpet Care that you deserve. With over two decades of experience and the finest truck-mounted equipment available today, Steamex-Eastern of Toledo, Ohio not only cleans deep down, but deodorizes offensive odors and eliminates difficult spills. Our fast-drying process will leave your carpets walkable in 4-8 hours. We also move furniture upon request. Call us today for best carpet & upholstery cleaning in Toledo Ohio!

10/27/2018

I was very happy with Coit. I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks of my original call for information, and they did everything they said they would. I got a call the morning of my appointment with an approximate time of arrival, and another call 15-20 minutes before to confirm they were on their way. The technician was friendly and professional, and worked fast! They cleaned the carpet i...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

08/10/2017

There was excellent communication. Everything was done within the time window told to us. The young man who did the work did an excellent job making our carpet look good again. We chose Coit because the company cleaned our carpet several years ago, and did an exemplary job, We are most pleased that continues to provide such and excellent level of service!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/27/2015

They did a fantastic job with the work!

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the carpet througout the house and upholstery of one couch and one chair.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

03/19/2015

They did a great job. The way they cleaned the carpet was good, where it wasn't left too wet. They cleaned up after themselves. They put plastic squares underneath the legs of tables and furniture. They were real friendly and had great customer service.

Description of Work
They cleaned my living room, dining room, and stairway carpet. I had a coupon for "Pay for 1 room, get 1 free" (do not remember exact cost)

06/19/2014

Technician arrived and measured all rooms and gave me a price. The price for the cleaning was close to the estimate I had received over the phone based on information I supplied regarding room sizes. I had not received an estimate for the spray protection or odor treatments. I did not require the odor treatments but did request the spray protector. The spray was 20 cents a square foot which seemed...

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in whole house, about 1500 square feet total. Also had spray protection added.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area rug cleaning, Drapery and Blind Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning