Aqualon, Inc.

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

7 Employees. Irrigation installation - call for appointment. Irrigation service and maintenance - trip charge by zone, then hourly fee charged in quarter hour increments plus material. Discounts and specials may be available. Serving Greater Dayton area. Certified Irrigation Designer, Contractor and Auditor(s) on staff. (CID, CIC, CLIA)...

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
Purelawn Organic Lawncare

PureLawn Organic Lawn Care is a growing business offering environmentally friendly lawn care services to a wide variety of clients throughout Southwest Ohio. The company, which can be found in Dayton and Cincinnati, began servicing lawns in 2006 and the owner has 15 years experience in the lawn care industry. The business provides the Dayton and Cincinnati communities with licensed and insured professional organic based lawn care services that help clients develop a thick green PureLawn. The services are designed to reduce or eliminate pesticides while maintaining a beautiful natural lawn guaranteed. The company develops environmentally friendly pure lawns that reduce or eliminate the use of lawn chemicals and are ideal for parents, lawn enthusiasts, pet owners, and environmentally conscious individuals. Custom blended, the fertilizer that is applied is developed specifically for the soils of SW Ohio from vegetable by-product and in our PureGreen Program children and pets can be on the lawn right after our technician leaves. We offer free quotes, lawn analysis, and service calls once you are part of the PureLawn family. We work with customer's budgets, expectations, and property to satisfy their lawn needs. Our emphasis is on customer service and using high quality products on your lawn.

Offers by Purelawn Organic Lawncare on Angi

03/25/2020

job was completed quickly

Description of Work
sprinkler repair

03/09/2020

The job was performed in a timely and professional manner. My only disappointment was the topsoil.I paid over $392 for topsoil to be put down and graded away from the home. It barely made a dent. I ended up putting down 4 cubic yards of top soil down myself for $190, which actually made a drastic difference.

Description of Work
Drain Pipe Installation

Category drain pipe

10/25/2019

I bought a house that already had a sprinkler system installed, but soon found out that it was winterized over five years ago and not used ever since. So i am keeping my fingers crossed and called Aqualon and spoke to Dan and he came walked me through everything and explained how the system works. when it came to to turn the water on everything worked to perfection. It is a testement to this compa...

Description of Work
Test of lawn sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems,lawn treatment

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for trusting us with your lawn. John Sink President Aqualon, Inc.

10/02/2019

We are so pleased with the work this company did. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, and did it when they said they would do it. Their proposal itemized every cost and we understood exactly what the work and cost would be. This company has integrity, honesty and dependability. We would gladly recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. They were a pleasure to work wi...

Description of Work
irrigation and lawn prep

Category irrigation systems

It was a delight to work at your property and we are thrilled with the final result. Your lawn will be much easier to maintain, mow and look at. Thank you! John Sink, Aqualon

09/17/2019

Showed up never called with a price

Description of Work
Sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems

My apologies! This year has been exceptionally busy with the dry weather. Though we are behind on our quotes, we never want to make anyone feel forgotten. We've been telling folks that we are two weeks out on quotes, but should have been saying a month out.

Irrigation system design, Irrigation system installation, Irrigation system maintenance repair and service, Lawn fertilization and weed control, Lawn aeration, Misting systems, Fog systems, Fountains and waterfalls.

Mowing, landscaping, pavers.