CIRCLE CITY CARPET INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2008

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: DWIGHT MCNUTT....

Miracle Method Of Cleveland

Miracle Method Of Cleveland

For the best in bathtub refinishing Cleveland Ohio has to offer, look no further than Miracle Method! Don't be embarrassed by your old or off color bathtubs, or your worn and outdated countertops any longer! From pink tile walls to blue shower stalls, Miracle Method has you covered! We cover refinishing throughout Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Additional DBA - Gorski Enterprises LLC. Additional fax - (216) 671-4404.

04/04/2015

This is the fourth house for which I have purchased carpet from Circle City Carpet. Debby is easy to work with and Dwight does a fantastic job with his installs. They arrive when they say they will and jobs are completed on time. The prices are average (that's why the "c" in the category, but "a" overall) when comparing with others, but I'm not buying "discount" carpet either. I am getting a quali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take out old flooring, install new

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and the fact that you have been our customer for 16 years tells us we are doing a good job!

11/21/2013

I thought they were very good. They were very professional and friendly. She explained everything to me. I really liked it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circle City Carpet installed my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

07/01/2013

I thought I submitted this review last August. Excellent work. Finished in less than two days. Professional and punctual. Price was right. Kept area clean and removed all debris. Dwight was the installer and I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed vinyl flooring and carpeting in our kitchen, pantry and dining areas at our lake home and replaced with new vinyl flooring. .

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

05/20/2013

Great selection and very responsive so our questions. We would use them whenever we needed new flooring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circle City Carpet initially provided the flooring for our entire house when we built. Several years later, we had to replace much of our carpeting due to a sick kitty (could not be cleaned due to amount and severity of stains). We called Circle City because they had done an outstanding job when we built our home.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

We appreciate your business [Member Name Removed]! Thank you!

03/05/2013

They were very forthright. They have a big selection. The only problem was the slowness in getting the carpet in from wherever they order it from, but that I think it had to do with the storms on the east coast where most carpets are manufactured. They were very professional and very responsive. Their price falls within the normal range for what we wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a carpet from Circle City Carpeting Inc., and they are going to install it for us too.

CATEGORY carpet installation

We appreciate your business [Member Name Removed]!

AREA RUGS, CARPETING, CERAMIC/PORCELAIN, LAMINATE FLOORS, VINYL/RESILIENT, WOOD FLOORING, GLASS & CERAMIC TILE. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available