AMERICAN PEST CONTROL

Founded 1960 • With Angi since September 2001

70 ROBEY RD

Tallmadge, OH 44278

NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE.

07/10/2018

Kim G.

arrived on time and performed work at agreed upon price super nice people in the office and in the field. Very happy.

Description of Work
Ant control

06/10/2014

Lisa M.

It went great! This is the second year that they came out. And I know I will use them again next year. You can call them as many times as you need throughout the year and they come. They are also very honest. The truth is, is you cannot get rid of the "stink bugs" in my area. They were honest about that from the get go and didn't sell me anything false.

Description of Work
I had them come out and treat my house and garage around the outside for bees and other pests. This price in for the entire year and the inside of my house should I need it. They are the nicest people I've ever dealt with.

08/25/2003

EXPECT IT TO BE COSTLY.

Description of Work
FUMIGATED TO GET RID OF BEES, WASPS, ETC.

08/08/2002

Terry P.

EXCELLENT AND THOROUGH!!

Description of Work
WASPS EVERYWHERE

09/18/2001

ELIZABETH T.

I'VE DEALT WITH THEM FOR 20 YEARS. THEY COVER ALL KINDS OF PESTS. THEY ARE VERY DEPENDABLE.

Description of Work
EXTERMINATING

Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

Antix Pest Control

We are locally operated in Canton/Akron Ohio. We do not provide Termite Inspections or Termite Remediation. We are licensed and Insured to apply residential and commercial pesticides to properties. All of our Technicians are professional and respectful to our valued customers! We exterminate the following below: -Ants -Cockroaches -Spiders -mice -rats -gnats -springtail - ALL associated General Pest -General Pest Call 3303479994

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

PEST & TERMITE CONTROL, DRAIN BIO REMEDIATION.