Advanced Appliance Service Co

Founded 1963 • With Angi since September 1999

We give Priority to Angie's List Customers and Emergency repairs!! We won't let your fridge get too warm!! Give us a call! Don't let your household appliances fall behind. Call Advanced Appliance Service Co. now to receive excellent same-day service!...

CL's Repair Services

CL's Repair Services

THE GOAL IS TO FIX IT THE SAME DAY! $60 Trip Charge. SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE! Need REPAIR or Installation? Ovens - Washers - Dryers - Dishwashers - Refrigerators - TVs - OTR Microwaves. "For all of your TV and Appliance Care, CL's Repair will be there!" Please call at 330-FIX-APPLiance. That's 330 349 2775 !

12/05/2016

Very well, I had to go on vacation and he helped me to shut it off while I would be away so there would be no "surprises" when I returned. He ordered the part, that piece took awhile because it was in china....but as soon as it came in, came over immediately to replace the part.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
icemaker in refridgerator replaced

12/05/2016

Very well, Rudy advised me how to shut the ice maker off so it would not burn out. They came out right away to diagnose it. The part had to be ordered, which took awhile because it was in china! But once the part came in, they fixed it immediately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The sensor on my icemaker went out and my ice maker didn't know when to stop!

10/10/2016

Defrosted the freezer and problem solved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The ice maker water valve needed de-iced because it was stuck open leaking water into the freezer.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

08/12/2016

Explanation above---basically replaced ice maker--made second trip since it would not work--then sent someone else out to replace the computer chip that operates it--that service person noticed that the first guy had NOT plugged in the ice maker all the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the ice maker---when it did not work he came out a second time. Still didnt work--sent another guy out to replace the computer chip or something inside--when he looked at the ice maker he saw that it was not plugged in all the way---worked immediatley

02/02/2016

The rest of the story?..after further digging (calling LG directly). We found out they have their own certified servicemen. He came out the next day. The compressor was out (it had a 10 year warranty). He replaced the compressor (which he had with him) and we only had to pay the service fee. $255 instead of $2400 for a new frig! We totally wasted time and $60.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When contacted the company said they worked on LG refrigerators. Didn't know I needed to ask if LG certified. The service call fee was fair….except, he didn't know what he was doing or talking about. He had to call someone at his office for advise. He never hooked up any of the gauges to the refrigerator, etc. We were told the 4 year old refrigerator could not be fixed. Thought we had to go buy a new one.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance Repair - Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Ovens, Refrigerators, & Garbage Disposals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard