Warm and Dry LTD

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

4046 County Road M

Swanton, OH 43558

We have been in the foundation, waterproofing, and drain tile business since 1961. Our other business- 'Tri State Concrete" has been installing foundations for over 50 years. Warm and Dry, LTD was started on our 51st year to provide professional basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs. We came to see a real need for top quality repair work for homeowners that have problems with their foundations. There are a lot of companies out there doing really shady work. We have re-repaired so many jobs that other companies have already done, which is why we decided to start this business and do it right....

basement waterproofing (19)foundation repair (8)concrete repair (3)drain pipe installation (2)basement remodeling (1)well & water pump repair (1)masonry (1)

03/06/2021

The contractor provided good communication and even called to check on our opinion of the work once the job was finished. They had plastic down between the entrance and the basement to help alleviate tracking construction material and snow through our home.

Description of Work
Channel drain system

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/06/2021

Excellent work and friendly guys. Did exactly what they promised. Our basement looks better and our home value improved! Thank you

Description of Work
I-Beam braces

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

01/29/2021

JP and his crew did an excellent job in a timely manner with no high pressure sales. He just gave me all the options and left the decision to us. I now a clean, encapsulated crawl space with a sump pump installed. Warm and Dry came highly recommended by other professionals in the industry.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

01/29/2021

Warm and Dry LTD was a absolute pleasure to work with. After purchasing a home and discovering foundation issues, we were concerned about repairs and options. JP was very clear with the work that needed to be completed, explained the job in a meaningful way and made our decision to use Warm and Dry very easy. JP and his crew were able to start on the job right away and provided excellent service a...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category masonry,basement waterproofing,drain pipe,foundation repair

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for putting your trust in me and my crew. You were a pleasure to work for, and I hope we saved you some money. After every job we finish, the guys always come to me wanting to know if the customer was happy with their work. This shows me that they care just as much as I do about doing quality work. again, THANKS!

08/05/2020

Warm and dry did great work on my older basement. They fixed the cracks and bowing in the basement walls. Now my basement is waterproof and my family can enjoy the extra living space. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Water proof basement

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

08/05/2020

Warm and Dry did so well that I recommended them to my daughter.

Description of Work
Water was backed up in basement.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

09/08/2017

No salesman called on us. The owner of the company, J P Simon came and explained what was necessary to fix the problem. No dog and pony slide show on a laptop. Just an explanation we could understand. When the job was started his crew was professional, courteous, and friendly. His foreman, Dale, went out is his way to keep inconveniences for us to a minimum. J P was always available to answer ques...

Description of Work
Our basement was leaking badly when it rained, both through the walls and under the foundation. We had a complete, total basement/foundation waterproofing performed.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/04/2017

12/07/2015

The first application did not fix all of the problems. One call to Warm & Dry was all we had to make, and they came back and made it right.

Description of Work
Used an epoxy injection to fix leaking cracks in our basement foundation wall.

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,foundation repair,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 09/05/2014

09/21/2015

He felt confident that what he told us would take care of the problem but if it does not he told us what his approach would be to fix it. The cost I listed is the cost if his services are needed. to fix the problem. The consultation was free of charge. Mr. J.P. Simon has many years experience with both pour and fixing basement wall problems. We will definitely call him again if we need his service...

Description of Work
Slight amount of water coming into basement with driving southerly rain. JP studied the problem both inside and out and told us how we could easily fix the problem ourselves.

Work Completed On 09/18/2015

Thanks for the review [Member name]. I really appreciate it. As always, I will give every customer an honest opinion, and I will never try to sell something to people that they do not need.

07/02/2015

Another provider had indicated we would need to dig out the foundation and treat it. Mr. Simon noted that the issue could probably be fixed by further extending the already long downspout. The house is on a hill and the water was probably partially draining back toward the house. This observation may save me thousands of dollars and Mr. Simon did not charge me for his visit.

Description of Work
Mr. Simon came to inspect an issue with water leaking on the bottom floor of my home (partially underground level).

Work Completed On 07/02/2015

Thanks for the review. I always give my honest opinion, even if I do not get any work from it. I hope everything works out for you.

Polyurethane and epoxy crack injection for concrete walls, bowed wall repair or replacement, waterproofing, drain tile repair, backup sump pump systems, foundation insulation, crawlspace sealing & conditioning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check