Weaver Barns Ltd

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

1696 State Rte 39

Sugarcreek, OH 44681

Weaver Barns has been building Amish sheds and barns for more than 30 years. Constructed from only the finest material on the market, Weaver Barns offers customers a unique, timeless experience into the Amish traditions. Our professional barn deign and construction team offers customers a huge a

05/16/2017

Jeffrey D.

02/01/2017

Keith R.

it all went very well!

Description of Work
They built us a 40X80 pole barn, very respectful men, and we were quite pleased with the price. We had a storm come through a year later and damaged the barn, we hired them to repair it. Again, excellent work.

12/24/2016

Joe S.

Great. They were on time and built a great barn. Very fast and superior quality

Description of Work
12x16 Barn at residence

07/14/2016

stephen P.

Description of Work
Very professional / arrived on time , polite and courteous / cleaned up excess material .

04/26/2016

Amanda S.

We had a great experience working with Weaver Barns. Michael was our sales rep, and he made the entire process a breeze. He was always there to quickly answer questions, and go over details with us. Because of our city’s building codes, we needed to have the shed on a concrete slab, and Michael was able to connect us with a concrete company they often work with. The building crew was great, and they managed to build our entire 12 x 24 shed in a single day. The shed is beautiful and the construction is perfect. We would definitely work with Weaver Barns again!

Description of Work
Built a 12 x 24 shed with additional features.

10/03/2015

Susanne T.

Everything went as planned except for one thing, my shed was supposed to be delivered during the first two weeks of September. When I hadn't heard anything by the third week I called the dealer. He immediately contacted the company and delivery was arranged. It would have been nice to have it sooner because I am staining it myself and wanted to get started on the landscaping. Other than that little glitch everything about the process went smoothly, the dealer was extremely nice and helpful. I'm thrilled with the quality. The delivery went smoothly, the driver called ahead to check if it was okay to come a little early. He was very nice and skillfully positioned the shed. The dealer stopped by later to make sure were satisfied and apologized for the delay. I love my shed!

Description of Work
I ordered a prebuilt Estate model shed. The dealer helped by recommending someone to do site preparation. He carefully noted all of the details of my custom building and it arrived exactly as ordered. It is very high quality and I am pleased.

09/29/2015

Allen M.

Category garage builders, home builders

09/27/2015

Justin M.

Was scheduled to show up at 7:00am, showed up before 6:00am. Was complete before noon. Shed looked great.

Description of Work
Built shed 10'x16' Gable shed.

09/04/2015

Catherine G.

Description of Work
They built their Gambrel Cabin, with extra windows, extra support to meet Michigan codes, an insulated floor. They were amazing. They worked with us to get the details just right and they provided drawings so that people doing our foundation could get it right and also the drawings were good enough for us to get our building permit in Michigan. Then on the day of the build, three amazing young men came and built our new home in one day. Its wonderful--we love it and so does everyone who sees it!! Superb!!

Category garage builders, home builders

01/28/2015

PAMELA B.

Description of Work
The installed a lovely shed in our back yard.

10/06/2014

Suzanne M.

Everything went well, and it was a great experience. Weaver Barns was a little more expensive than other companies, but it was worth the cost because they used high quality materials. Furthermore, the two-man crew was timely and courteous and did a good job without leaving a mess.

Description of Work
They built a storage shed in our backyard.

09/23/2014

Deano C.

We had a beautiful shed built in our backyard which we are very proud of...and are now contracting with Weaver for a garage as well. The prepared a level gravel foundation, delivered the shed parts and assembled them in two days. It has now been a couple of years and the shed is still beautiful and as sturdy as ever. There was one issue which Weaver quickly rectified without any problem.

Description of Work
Built a shed on our property

09/08/2014

Shelly G.

Everything went great. The only issue we had (although very important) was the landscaping firm (Jeff's Landscaping, Fairfield, OH) did not lay a flat gravel pad for shed to sit on. The Weaver Barn team had to re-rake the gravel. We also expereinced some minor misunderstandings about shed desgn however, resolved to satisfaction (although we settled for a lesser solution). A few minor punch list items after build was complete which were corrected on-site. All in all we were very happy with the work and the Weaver Team.

Description of Work
Built 12x24 storage shed. Recommended landscaper and coordinated laying of gravel pad/foundation.

08/27/2014

Edward L.

They were punctual and the workmanship was very good. My only complaint is that the lumber was very green and it almost immediately began to shrink. The floorboards are cupped (warped) quite badly. I called and requested that someone come out to inspect it but, despite assurances to the contrary, no one showed up or called. So my advice is to insist that they use aged lumber.

Description of Work
They moved our existing shed to the other side of our property and built ( in about 6 hours!) a new, much larger, beautiful outbuilding in its place.

05/21/2014

Carla S.

The workers arrived on time at 6:00 a.m. and built our 16 x 20 workshop by 3:00 that afternoon. We are thrilled with our new workshop. We worked with Jon Hershberger on the design and with David Miller on the scheduling. The two men that built the workshop were courteous and helpful when asked questions. The quality of materials and workmanship were impeccable! We can't say enough good things about Weaver Barns and their employees!

Description of Work
Weaver Barns built a 16 x 20 workshop for us.

02/28/2014

James R.

We shopped all of the models and reviewed the construction. The price was slightly higher than competitive barns but the quality and workmanship far outweighed the difference. They are a first-rate seller and were great to work with. They produced the barn exactly the way we wanted it and delivered it on time and in a professional manner. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Description of Work
Purchased a large utility shed from Weaver Barns and wasn't disappointed!

02/25/2014

Kelvin E.

The Amish are very dedicated and the hardest workers I have ever seen. Not once did I see them talking on cell phones or taking breaks They were a pleasure to see working

Description of Work
In one day built the best quality garage I have ever seen

08/20/2012

Robin W.

Professionally installed, arrived on time, and I can tell you the quality of these sheds are worth every penny. They are built to last!! If we ever add another shed, this is who I will call.

Description of Work
Weaver Barns has built/installed two storage sheds on my property in the last four years. Sizes are 12x14. One shed has a cute little porch, windows, double doors out the back and a potting bench.

05/12/2011

Karen B.

It was fine. We had delays just because of the rains. There was no problem on their part. Our yard was under water, so there was no way they could do the job. When the rain stopped, they were here and got it done in 2 days’ time. They put the gravel base down in 1 day last Saturday and then on Tuesday got it built. They had a crew here, and they knew exactly what they doing. They got it done in 3 hours and 15 minutes. We got a quality set. It was far superior to anything that was out there because of the floor. The floor is extremely solid and that is why we went with them. They were here right when they said they would be.

Description of Work
We used Weaver Barns Inc. They put in a shed for us 2 days ago.

06/02/2010

Richard B.

They used good material and did a good floor using it. They did it on a stone foundation done by another company. They could also do that, but they were a little higher, so we found somebody else to do that. They built it in a day. Their price was very good.

Description of Work
Weaver Barns Inc built a small wooden storage barn last month.

09/09/2009

Robin W.

We love them. They do a great job. They made our mesh which is of real good quality. I saw them at the Columbus home Show in Ohio. I saw one of their sheds and fell in love with them. We bought one and now we are planning for another one. They came and finished the work in a day. They give choices for different kinds of sheds. They did a good job

Description of Work
I used Weaver Barns to get a shed installed in the house.

09/01/2009

Nick D.

My experience was excellent! They worked with me very well on plans and how I wanted to customize it. They were very accommodating and their service was excellent. I was very pleased with my experience.

Description of Work
I purchased a barn from them and they delivered it.

Category storage units

03/17/2009

MICHELLE P.

We ordered the barn. They gave us a date to have it built. They showed up on time. They were very curteous and professional. They did a great job and cleaned everything up when they were done. Would definately recommend them!

Description of Work
Found this company at the Home & Garden show. Discussed options & prices. They were very nice & very helpful.

Category garage builders

Wenger Home Solutions Co.

Professional installation of Replacement windows, Entry doors and Storm doors. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. www.Facebook.com/wengerwindows

2022 Super Service Award

Rock Steady Builders, LLC

We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and service.

Second Chance Construction

We seek to develop partnership with our customers like the link in a chain, the strength in our business growth is depended on commitment to provide optimum integrated services, passion of quality and cost effective solution. We welcome the opportunity to describe our services and hope to have the opportunity to servicing you and your project endeavors.

Storage
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Builders - garages, barns, sheds, cabins & siding.