WEBER & SON SERVICE & REPAIR

Founded 1968 • With Angi since January 2003

NAPA AUTO CARE SERVICE CENTER & AAA AUTHORIZED AUTO REPAIR FACILITY. 24 HR DROP-OFF SITE & COMMUNICATION CENTER AVAILABLE....

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

07/02/2014

My daughter and I brought in Toro lawnmower on Saturday to have cable replaced (at that point Mike was condascending) was told - would look at it on Monday and call me - on Monday I called late in the day - was told by Mike needs cable would be Wednesday or Thursday - Mike calls back a few minutes later and informs me cable is on backorder and would not have until following Monday (this would be o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing - was supposed to replace cable on lawnmower - I ended up picking up my mower and taking to another repair shop.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

05/16/2012

They do a good job for a fair price. They are very nice people there. I have never had a problem with them with regard to quality. They take me right away when I call them. The car was ready when they said it would be. Their professionalism was very good. They happen to be right around the corner from where I work, but they have always been good and done excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Weber & Son Service Repair, Inc. for auto service. On my last visit there, the engine light was on in my car and they took care of it. They had to flush out my fuel pump, because the car had over 80,000 miles on it. I have been using them for probably 30 years. Whenever my tire is out of warranty, I go to them.

02/25/2012

We have been using them for approximately 20 years. They are very responsive; they get the cars in and out very quickly. They are professional and they know what they are doing. They can work on domestic and foreign cars equally well. They also work on lawnmowers and snow blowers. When you bring your car in to be serviced, they will drop you off at home while the car is being worked on and then co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were there last for regular car maintenance.

CATEGORY auto repair,lawn mower repair

08/06/2008

They do good quality work and their prices are competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak on my daughter s car as water was coming in through the driver side window.

09/20/2004

GOOD WORK, HAVE BEEN CONSISTENTLY SATISFIED, HAVE USED THEM FOR AROUND 8 YEARS, AND WOULD STILL RECOMMEND THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED FUEL TANK ON A PICK UP TRUCK.

CATEGORY auto repair

COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL. COMPLETE REPAIR FACILITY FOR CARS, TRUCKS, SMALL ENGINES, RECREATION VEHICLES, GENERATORS, POWER SYSTEMS, MARINE ENGINES AND OUT DRIVES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover