Smart Choice Windows & More

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8301 Pearl Rd

Strongsville, OH 44136

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

At Smart Choice Windows and More, our goal is to exceed all of our customers' expectations by providing them with Quality products, Professionally Installed, at an Affordable price. From start to finish, we communicate with you throughout your home improvement process. We never take short-cuts. You receive free estimates with no pressure salesmanship. Your job is done right the first time by our service and installation teams. You can deal direct with the owner. We will exceed your expectations. ...

window replacement (38)siding companies (4)door installation (3)roofing (3)gutter repair (2)glass block (16)solar companies (2)awnings (2)egress window (1)

08/19/2020

AMAZING! I first met AJ who walked me through the process and made me feel at ease. I chose my materials and signed the contract. It took about a month to get the materials back. But once they were in, 3 days later and my project was complete. It is BEAUTIFUL! The guys who did the work were all very kind. They worked hard and cleaned up each night better than it was the day before! My entire neigh...

Description of Work
New siding - total tear off, new insulation, new siding installed

Category awnings,siding

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Thank you so much for describing your experience and the beauty of your "new" home. There was a lot of back-end preparation and coordination needed to make this a success. Your home is pretty close to the neighbors house. We knew we had to time everything to make sure we would be out of their driveway area as fast as possible. You were very patient with us and we are tremendously proud of the fini...

04/04/2019

The quality of the work was excellent. The installers were courteous and professional and didn’t cut corners which impressed me. The whole team from AJ, Bob, Mark and the rest of staff exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them and not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Siding, Gutters & Sliding Door

Category gutter repair,siding,doors

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

02/24/2019

The window job at my house was going to be huge. It was a window that was approximately 5 ft x 7ft. It was located above a door and transom and was not going to be easy. My wife and I searched around looking for the right company to do the job. I thought I had them but they canceled three scheduled dates. Then backed out claiming the leaking of my window was to risky of there being water damaged f...

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 02/24/2019

Review for Smart Choice Windows & More - 8301 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH - 37730370

02/23/2019

Description of Work
New window

Work Completed On 02/23/2019

Review for Smart Choice Windows & More - 8301 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH - 37730372

01/28/2019

I had 11 windows and Wrapping completed in January 2017 and I was completely happy with the work. I decided to have the remaining 12 windows installed. I am extremely pleased with the Windows and the trim. I would definitely recommend this company if you are thinking of buying windows.

Description of Work
Remaining 12 windows installed

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

11/20/2018

the company had a miscommunication as to which crew did what? One assume the other crew was to do the window trim. It was resolved immediately the company did apologized for the mis communication. finished work and appearance look very good.

Description of Work
replacement windows and repair of aluminum siding about 10 runs

Category egress windows,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review and the candidness and detail. We are so happy we could save you money by installing aluminum siding panels where needed, in addition to your windows and aluminum capping around your entry door. Every day it seems fewer home improvement companies will install aluminum siding panels. Several of our staff members either grew up in Lakewood, or reside there...

10/23/2018

Installation crew used was careless and did a less than professional job.

Description of Work
30 window install

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

09/07/2018

fantastic job, A+ in all areas! went the extra mile in numerous ways, from removing the satellite dishes that were abandoned by the vendor years ago, to meticulously cleaning up after the job was done. They even replaced the facia boards that were rotting on my shed, even the one at the back of the shed which is never seen! would not hesitate to do business with them again!

Description of Work
tear off of two layers of roofing, new roof, new skylights

Category roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

Thank you so much for the positive review regarding your new roof and detailing the work provided. Roof installation is one the most labor intensive of home improvements. Especially if there are skylights involved. Should you have any questions or concerns, we are a call or an email away,

12/21/2017

Very good,and excellent result from beginning to end.

Description of Work
I am very happy with the window that was installed by Valerie and John from Solar Windows.Through the process I was looking for a good window and A.J help me to order the window that I wanted and this made me confidence with the product that I received.This is 5 stars for excellent,quality service from a respectable company.

Work Completed On 12/21/2017

11/07/2017

John and Valarie were very efficient. Their attention to detail and workmanship was very impressive. The windows look great from both outside and inside.I would highly recommend Solar Windows to anyone. And maybe you'll be fortunate to get a team like John and Valarie to do the work.

Description of Work
Five living room cottage style windows installed by John and Valarie

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

Sales, installation of vinyl windows, siding, solar panels, roofing, glass block, kitchen cabinets & doors.