Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall

With Angi since October 2007

3.7

Additional phone - (800) 343-4273. Additional DBAs - Super Kmart, Sears Tire Group, Sears Merchandise Group, Sears Auto Repair, Sears Driving School. See BBB for additional DBAs....

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

02/07/2017

Price was good. In the stores they are terrible. There is no customer service anymore. Installation, they are good. Trying to get someone to help you in the store now a days is hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener.

CATEGORY garage doors

05/07/2015

CATEGORY garage doors

08/13/2014

They were helpful. They answered all of my questions. We decided to go with them because of the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Sears Stores.

02/28/2014

They were very nice. They were very friendly, very helpful. They show you what is wrong with the car rather than just tell you. They take you into the bay and say this is what is wrong, what we are finding. This is what we need to do to fix it. I appreciate that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall we purchased tires. I had a nail in my tire and they fixed it for me.

02/06/2014

My wife's tire was going flat. Upon inspection I could clearly see a nail and easily ear the hissing sound. She was going out for the day and I had many things to do. I told her to take it to any tire shop and tell them there is a nail in your tire. Since she was going to the mall she decided to go Sears. She dropped off the car and told them there is a nail in it. When she returned a few hours la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat tire

Auto center.