Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall

3.7

Auto Tires
Auto Service
Auto Accessories

Additional phone - (800) 343-4273. Additional DBAs - Super Kmart, Sears Tire Group, Sears Merchandise Group, Sears Auto Repair, Sears Driving School. See BBB for additional DBAs....

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Automatic Garage Co

For garage door installation, repair and service that you can trust, the choice is Automatic Garage Door Company. We have served Northeast Ohio since 1985, providing an outstanding level of customer care as we install quality, brand name garage doors and accessories for both residential and commercial applications. For three decades, the Automatic Garage Door Company has been a family-owned and operated business with a deep commitment to customer service. Because we are a small family company, our team has the ability to build trust and genuine relationships with our customers. Fair, open and honest is, and always will be, our way of doing business.

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas was opened in 2001 and proudly serves Cleveland. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by job. $65 travel charge. Additional phone numbers: (216) 741-8585 and (866) 739-9015.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door on Angi

02/07/2017

Price was good. In the stores they are terrible. There is no customer service anymore. Installation, they are good. Trying to get someone to help you in the store now a days is hard.

Description of Work
Garage door opener.

Category garage doors

05/07/2015

Category garage doors

08/13/2014

They were helpful. They answered all of my questions. We decided to go with them because of the price.

Description of Work
We used Sears Stores.

02/28/2014

They were very nice. They were very friendly, very helpful. They show you what is wrong with the car rather than just tell you. They take you into the bay and say this is what is wrong, what we are finding. This is what we need to do to fix it. I appreciate that.

Description of Work
Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall we purchased tires. I had a nail in my tire and they fixed it for me.

02/06/2014

My wife's tire was going flat. Upon inspection I could clearly see a nail and easily ear the hissing sound. She was going out for the day and I had many things to do. I told her to take it to any tire shop and tell them there is a nail in your tire. Since she was going to the mall she decided to go Sears. She dropped off the car and told them there is a nail in it. When she returned a few hours la...

Description of Work
Flat tire

09/12/2013

They installed my tires over the summer. This is the second time I have taken the truck in with something in the tire. Each time they removed the nail and said it shouldn't hurt the tire. They didn't charge me to do remove the nail and check over the tire. You will have to stand in line most days for a few minutes. Sometimes I feel like they try to sell additoinal services like engine cleaners or ...

Description of Work
Removed a nail from my tire.

Category auto repair,car tires

09/09/2013

The technicians were helpful, efficient, and honest. I like that this location has late hours. I dropped off my car at 5 p.m. on a Saturday and had it back by 8 p.m.

Description of Work
Replaced the tires on my 2004 Buick LeSabre

05/09/2012

I have a plan with them. They have a good service. They come out and get the job done. They know what they are doing. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I use Sears Stores Southpark CTR Mall for lawn mower and power tool repair.

Category lawn mower repair

10/04/2007

I was quoted $79.00 for the battery and $12.99 for the installation, after they asked the make and model of the car.

Description of Work
Replaced car battery.

Category auto repair