Price Rite Roofing & Siding

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2012

15110 foltz industrial parkway

Strongsville, OH 44149

Price Rite Roofing & Siding provide several exterior remodeling services. Our owner, Douglas Coyne has over 25 years experience in The Roofing, Siding, Guttering and Pessure washing trades as an installer, estimator and business manager and personally gives every estimate for service. There are no "commissioned salesmen" translating to lower overall pricing for high quality product installation. Employees are covered by ohio workers compensation insurance and liability insurance coverage. We accept cash, personal checks and credit cards for payment of completed projects and we usually do not require a deposit or "Up-Front" payment for any of our services. Roofing and Siding projects include a 20 yr. workmanship warranty and Roof Cleaning Services include a 2 year Warranty. We do offer financing for many of our services....

07/23/2020

HENRY W.

Excellent! Had a roof that was prematurely failing and Price Rite saved the day! Doug Coyne, was a pleasure to work with and the job was completed to my satisfaction. Any minor problem was immediately addressed and corrected. A very happy customer!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

06/13/2020

Cindy Y.

Highly recommend Pricerite. The just installed new shutters on my home and headers over my windows and they look great. Lawrence from Pricerite and their whole team were great to work with. Lawrence was very friendly and definitely went the extra mile to get the job done.

Description of Work
New false shutters and ornamental window crossheads.

Category gutter repair,siding,window treatments

04/08/2020

Patricia D.

Great job !! fast, efficient and no mess Nice People !! Price Right sent Lawrence to do the job My thanks to both Doug and Lawrence

Description of Work
roof leak by back of chimney

03/01/2019

Karen G.

Very professional and came out next day! Great job!

Description of Work
Roof damage during recent winds. They came out next day and did a great job.

05/30/2018

Renee T.

Did not return call

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Sad that a person would leave such a review for us when we have never even spoken to them or performed any service for them. Very difficult for a fair and honest contractor to maintain an excellent reputation as it is without having to bu subject to this type of non-seance from someone we have never dealt with. Would be nice if Angie's list would protect the contractor occasionally when it comes to an unwarranted review such as this obviously is.

07/28/2017

Thomas K.

Description of Work
They took off the old roof and put on a new roof.

07/27/2017

Chris T.

Doug was quite professional and put me at ease with a good price. Not the best, but close. Proposal was on 6/12/17 at his visit. Called Wednesday 7/5/17 for scheduling signing contract for 7/10/17 Monday at 6PM. No show or call. I called & left message at 7PM. Called office on 7/11/17 and spoke to Megan. She said Doug was sick. Rescheduled for 7/13/17 at 6PM. Again, no show or call. Called Megan again on 7/14 Friday after lunch, she said Doug was out of town. Rescheduled AGAIN for Monday 7/17 at 6PM. And AGAIN no show or call. Called Megan again on 7/18 and she apologized for not remembering to WRITE DOWN Doug's appointments with me at all apparently. I had to remind her that she told me Doug was sick and had to reschedule. I have called every day since the 18th, it is now the 26th and have been trying to get Megan to answer why they apparently do not want my business. I have $4200 cash waiting to pay them for their work, and it seems they do not now have the decency to give me a reason to why my money is not good enough for them. I even warned Megan that I would be writing this review on Angie's list and I wanted to give the PROPER reason for their not calling me back AT ALL, but she had none to give. So here is that review without her answer. I would have loved to have put SOMETHING positive other than just Doug had a great impression with us and a good price, but after that, I am unsure if Megan ever gave him any of my messages or not, so I have no answer to whether Doug is even aware of this issue. I need my roof replaced, I now have to use ANOTHER company as I have not heard ANYTHING back from this one I am sorry to report. I wish it could have been different. Doug really seemed like a nice guy to me and my wife. A customer should not have to chase a contractor to sign a contract with them.

Description of Work
Replace two layer roof with Atlas Shingles.

04/12/2017

Karen M.

Very well, Doug was very accommodating. He went the extra mile to make sure the job was done right.

Description of Work
House was sided

11/17/2016

Fine they were done in 2 days

Description of Work
new roof with ridge and soffit venting. As there was previously poor ventilation about 70% of the plywood also had to be replaced on a 1700 ft ranch plus 2 car garage.

01/19/2016

Thomas K.

they came when scheduled and completed in 2 days. Owner Gary was knowledge and explained all that would be involved. We would not hesitate to use Price Rite again.

Description of Work
Took off old roof . replaced 40 sheets plywood, installed soffit ventillation vents and ridge vents, new dimentional shingles for 1700 sq foot ranch plus 2.5 attached garaage

Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind review! You and your daughter were very nice to work for. Please let us know should you need us in the future. Doug Coyne Owner, Price Rite Roofing & Siding

12/30/2015

michael H.

Doug Coyne was my primary contact who coordinated all activities quotes, on-site inspections, etc Doug is very knowledgeable and made very professional suggestions when asked. The crew Doug has in place were excellent during all phases to include clean-up. I would not hesitate to recommend Doug, and PriceRIte Roofing & Siding if asked. MH

Description of Work
Vinyl siding to cover existing masonite on majority of residence and ornamental siding to cover stucco board on front.

Category roofing,siding

10/02/2015

Bonnie F.

The crew was punctual and very professional. We have a two story home and the whole job was completed in one day! We will be using price rite in the future for new siding.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear off and installed new roof and new gutters

05/14/2015

michael H.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding on three sides of exterior. I will be contacting owner to quote on additional project which I will without hesitation move forward with PriceRite.

Category gutter repair,roofing

12/23/2014

Richard L.

He was terrific. I didn't really look around for prices because this guy was an honest type of a person, so I didn't think I would get better from anybody else. He was super and he had my full trust.

Description of Work
We used Price Rite Roofing & Siding. We had problems with our shingles, and he helped me take the shingles off, and send them to the company, so they reimbursed me. I had him do gutter guards too.

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/12/2014

MICHAEL B.

Estimator was very courteous and knowledgable. Provided valuable assistance in deciding best replacement choice considering age of home and only partial replacement approval. Also, agreed to deal with minor repair issues at little or no cost. Don't always like the idea of using sub-contractors for needed work because their integrity is often unknown, and you have to place full faith in the provider's word. In this case, the gentlemen doing the work were very hard working and professional. They even suspended their work to allow for the elimination of a large carpenter ant colony found under a section of the damaged siding.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged siding on all of one and part of another side of the house. Also, covered afftected door frames with siding trim.

10/19/2013

carol C.

They contacted us promptly and gave us a quote within a day. The new roof looks great and the work crew did a great job on cleanup as well.

Description of Work
Tear-off and replace garage roof

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the Kind review! You were very nice people to work for! Doug Coyne

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi

Residential Roofing, roof repairs and maintenance. Low Pressure, High Volume Roof, Siding and Deck washing and rinsing (Algae and moss removal). Siding installation and repairs, Window and door replacements, Aluminum seamless gutter and down spouting installation and Gutter protection (Filters, leaf guards and screens). Attic insulation,attic and soffit or overhang ventilation.