Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2012

4.4

16630 Royalton Rd

Strongsville, OH 44136

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

07/05/2016

Robert B.

I had problems with the refrigerator and lost a lot of food. Samsung was not sympathetic at all when I called them. They said, "too bad," and that I was out of warranty by about two weeks. I just wanted them to make some sort of a good will gesture maybe by refunding me part of the cost -- just for the food I lost, basically, but I did not get that. I talked to them a couple of times and got nowhere. As a result of that experience I would never, ever recommend Samsung appliances. They have very poor customer service. It irritated me. I don't know if the other appliances were also Samsung. I also will never make another purchase from Best Buy, because it was almost a collaborative service. The dishwasher is a different brand name but the other three are Samsung. Best Buy was sympathetic, they actually called Samsung and got the same thing. Samsung said it was not going to do it. Best Buy sells some good products. They are okay. Best Buy was not great, but not bad. They are a big organization so I did not negotiate. It is unfortunate that this situation came up and I still have the appliances.

Description of Work
I purchased four appliances from Best Buy, including a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

04/30/2016

ANNA S.

Description of Work

Category small appliance repair, appliance sales

03/26/2015

Salvatore B.

I didn't have any problems. They came when they said they would.

Description of Work
Appliance purchase.

Category appliance sales

07/18/2012

Michael L.

Everyone in the computer department seems honest and not money hungry. They will tell you when there is special bargains too. They are helpful and not pushy there. They are about as helpful as you can get being a clerk in a store.

Description of Work
Best Buy - Strongsville sold me flash memory sticks for my computer.

Category computer sales

Olmsted Electric

At Olmsted Electric we are able to provide electrical solutions in all areas of residential dwellings and commercial buildings. Estimates are free.

2022 Super Service Award

ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc.

ESP ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS IS A FULL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FROM LOW VOLTAGE TO HIGH VOLTAGE. WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. WE ARE LICENSED WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. (OH LIC. 45431) WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER. WE GUARANTEE ALL ARE WORK.

Offers Coupon

Blue Star Electric LLC

We offer a full range of electrical services for both residential and commercial.

Computer Sales
    Phone Sales
    TV Sales
    TV Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Appliance & TV Repair, Appliances - Refrigerators, Washer & Dryers, Ranges - Gas & Electric, Dishwashers, Microwaves, & TVs - LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, & Older TV Models.