Geek Squad - Best Buy

Computer Sales
Phone Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Hare Electric inc

Ower-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job or per hour. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after-hours service may apply.

Offers by Hare Electric inc on Angi
Blue Star Electric LLC

We offer a full range of electrical services for both residential and commercial.

Allied Industries

Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive.

07/05/2016

I had problems with the refrigerator and lost a lot of food. Samsung was not sympathetic at all when I called them. They said, "too bad," and that I was out of warranty by about two weeks. I just wanted them to make some sort of a good will gesture maybe by refunding me part of the cost -- just for the food I lost, basically, but I did not get that. I talked to them a couple of times and got nowhe...

Description of Work
I purchased four appliances from Best Buy, including a refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher.

Category appliance sales

04/30/2016

Description of Work

Category small appliance repair,appliance sales

03/26/2015

I didn't have any problems. They came when they said they would.

Description of Work
Appliance purchase.

Category appliance sales

07/18/2012

Everyone in the computer department seems honest and not money hungry. They will tell you when there is special bargains too. They are helpful and not pushy there. They are about as helpful as you can get being a clerk in a store.

Description of Work
Best Buy - Strongsville sold me flash memory sticks for my computer.

Category computer sales

Appliance & TV Repair, Appliances - Refrigerators, Washer & Dryers, Ranges - Gas & Electric, Dishwashers, Microwaves, & TVs - LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, & Older TV Models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa