DARLING DOGGIES

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2007

I have owned Darling Doggies Pet Grooming for 21 years. It is a full service shop specializing in small and medium sized dogs. Very low stress where all products used are hypoallergenic. I am located right on Pearl Rd next to Burger King and across from Staples Plaza. I would love the opportunity to meet you and make your furry family member even "MORE" beautiful!...

09/26/2016

She was really nice and did a great job. I gave her a B instead of an A because I felt she used a high pressure sales tactic to try and convince me to get my dog groomed more frequently than necessary. I did not go back. If you need your dog groomed frequently, it's a good place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog needed grooming

CATEGORY pet grooming

Thank you for the "A" rating of my grooming ability. I sincerely appreciate that. I always explain to people how important it is to have their pet groomed regularly. This is so that they don't get all matted and have to be cut shorter then I would like, or the owner would like. And another reason is so that I don't have to send them to the veterinarian for ear infections or other medical problems....

08/30/2016

Gloria does an incredible job. Our dog loves to go there and gets excited when I turn in the driveway. My Cavalier has never looked better and we like to stay on the consistent 6 week schedule. We will continue to use Darling Doggies and highly recommend her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Grooming

07/15/2016

Gloria does a wonderful job handling & grooming our 2 yr old westie. I love that he is not stuck there all day. He is usually done within 2 hours.  He has a regular appt same time & day every 6 weeks.  Gloria is a true dog lover & cares for their well being.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
groomed my west highland terrier.

07/06/2016

Gloria truly cares for each and every dog she takes care of. I have been going there for many years now and I am never disappointed. She has even taken the time to call me and check up on our dog when something was wrong. She has also pointed out things that I have not caught. Love her!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A wash and grooming

07/06/2016

Excellent. Gloria is not only a warm and caring groomer who does a great job of grooming my poodle, she is also very aware and attentive to the needs and of my dog. Several times over the years Gloria has noticed things with my dog and suggested I bring her to a vet. Each time Gloria was right. I highly recommend Gloria to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine pet grooming over the past 14 years.

PET GROOMING.