Complete Pest Control Svc

PO Box 361604

Strongsville, OH 44136

05/26/2017

Carol B.

Jay is an incredibly nice man. and very knowledgeable about his business. He went above and beyond the call of duty to treat my home. I had been to the emergency room that morning and kept falling asleep because of the medication they had given me. He had to come back two times until I finally heard him at the door. He was exceptionally kind and understanding of my predicament. And the best part is that I haven't seen any ants or wasps since he left!

Description of Work
I had the exterior foundation of my home sprayed because of a major attack by carpenter ants. While he was here, I also had him treat my shutters for wasps nests.

07/14/2016

John D.

12/25/2015

PATRICIA S.

06/24/2013

Abby N.

Jay was right on time, did not need access to the house. He asked a few question and sprayed outside and around our shed. We had seen carpenter bees, wasps, and had a lot of carpenter ants this year. He came highly recommended so we didn't shop around. He was great. Provided some tips since we have a cedar sided house and said to call him back in 2-3 weeks if the number of ants didn't go down. He said to water or sweep around the house this evening before letting the kids play outside. Very nice guy. Good sense of humor. Will have him back next year.

Description of Work
Jay sprayed for ants, bees, and spiders around the exterior of the house. Put down granuals, and dusted an area he suspected a carpenter ant nest.

05/13/2013

KENNETH S.

They come on time and are very professional.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside of house. Works very well.

05/28/2012

CHARISSE A.

Jay is professional and personable at the same time. I've appreciated his willingness to return and retreat the exterior of our home in order to get rid of these very annoying and resilient spring tails.

Description of Work
Jay treated the exterior of my home.

03/08/2012

Irene D.

He was prompt and he put down what he was supposed to. I don't think there was anything in the house, but he put down what he would for this type of pest control. I would use him again.

Description of Work
He put down pest control for rodents.

11/15/2011

mark S.

They didn't put the traps but used some other stuff like the stick boards for the mice. But I haven't seen anything on them yet. I haven't put it in the attic yet. He was prompt, on time and he cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
I have been seeing a couple of mice around outside the garage. Complete Pest Control Service LLC came out in October for mice control.

09/14/2011

Cecelia F.

Anthony is the owner. We pay $95 a quarter and they do heavy spraying both inside and out. It is all green friendly and nontoxic to animals and humans. I have 5 dogs. If we get ants in the spring or bugs in the fall, they will come back and spray again at no cost. They are very, very good.

Description of Work
We use Complete Pest Control Service on a quarterly basis. They were last here to do a bat treatment and they also did gutter covers to keep the chipmunks and squirrels out of the gutters. We had a bat in our house last winter and he came from Youngstown on a Sunday night and captured the bat.

Category pest control, gutter repair

07/10/2011

DAVID H.

Jay did a great job. I never had to call him back -- except to do the same service for my mother's house.

Description of Work
Treated whole house for ants and spiders. Sprayed and treated all rooms on all floors and basement. Treated perimeter of house with granuals, then power sprayed sides of house and overhangs as a preventative treatment. Guarantees his work.

07/07/2010

Joseph W.

We have them come out each year to spray the house and surrounding areas for bees. We always notice a difference after they have gone and it seems to last for about 3 months. The bees are still in our flower beds (where they belong) and NOT bothering us on our deck and patio.

Description of Work
They spray a chemical that repels bees and other bothersome insects from flying immediately around our house.

06/23/2010

CHARISSE A.

Jay arrived on time and completely and thoroughly treated w/ spray and granules. He guarantees his service and said he'd come back if needed.

Description of Work
Jay came out to treat for spring tails (they're very tiny bugs).

08/02/2007

CHARISSE A.

He sprays a solution and then also sprinkles a dry material. The granular stuff that he put out wasn't swept away so he could have done a better job with that. He's very conscientious and willing to satisfy the customer. He also has a 6 month warranty on his work.

Description of Work
He took care of exterior extermination treatment.

Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc

Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster Rentals.

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

The Gutter Boys

The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are proud to provide a high continuity of service by utilizing employees for our installation services. Our techs are rigorously trained and have received Master Installer status with Valor Gutter Guards, which TGB exclusively installs in Northeast Ohio.

2022 Super Service Award