Complete Pest Control Svc

With Angi since June 2010

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi
HP Seamless Gutters

HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning .

All American Gutter Protection

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

05/26/2017

Jay is an incredibly nice man. and very knowledgeable about his business. He went above and beyond the call of duty to treat my home. I had been to the emergency room that morning and kept falling asleep because of the medication they had given me. He had to come back two times until I finally heard him at the door. He was exceptionally kind and understanding of my predicament. And the best part i...

Description of Work
I had the exterior foundation of my home sprayed because of a major attack by carpenter ants. While he was here, I also had him treat my shutters for wasps nests.

06/24/2013

Jay was right on time, did not need access to the house. He asked a few question and sprayed outside and around our shed. We had seen carpenter bees, wasps, and had a lot of carpenter ants this year. He came highly recommended so we didn't shop around. He was great. Provided some tips since we have a cedar sided house and said to call him back in 2-3 weeks if the number of ants didn't go down. He ...

Description of Work
Jay sprayed for ants, bees, and spiders around the exterior of the house. Put down granuals, and dusted an area he suspected a carpenter ant nest.

05/13/2013

They come on time and are very professional.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside of house. Works very well.

05/28/2012

Jay is professional and personable at the same time. I've appreciated his willingness to return and retreat the exterior of our home in order to get rid of these very annoying and resilient spring tails.

Description of Work
Jay treated the exterior of my home.

03/08/2012

He was prompt and he put down what he was supposed to. I don't think there was anything in the house, but he put down what he would for this type of pest control. I would use him again.

Description of Work
He put down pest control for rodents.

Pest control/exterminating.