CARTWRIGHT TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2001

Tree Trimming - Tree Removal - Stump Removal 65' Crane - 100' Crane - 65' Bucket Truck Licensed - Bonded - Fully Insured Property Damage & Liability Workmen's Comp www.Cartwrighttreeserviceinc.com...

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

Pro Cut Landscape Development

Pro-Cut Landscape Development has been designing, installing and maintaining beautiful landscapes in Cuyahoga, Lorain and Medina Counties since 1991. We have the knowledge, expertise and capabilities to complete most, if not all of your landscaping needs. We know that when choosing a Landscape Service Company, the higher your standards are set, the shorter your list of options becomes. At Pro-Cut Landscape Development, we strive to be the last company on your list after all others have been eliminated. After all your image is also our image!!!!! Additional Fax - (330) 723-1365. Additional email - sales@procutlandscapes.com. Additional DBA - Pro-Cut Maintenance & Design Inc.

Offers by Pro Cut Landscape Development on Angi
Greene Family Tree service

I started this company because of the lack of customer service in America. I think it's time to get back to what built this economy, local small business. We handle everything from roof peak to foundation. No matter small or large your needs let the Greene Carr family take care of them. 24 hour emergency service available.

08/24/2018

There were no issues , all of the work was done according to the contract. They have experienced and competent workers. They also cleaned up after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Three trees were removed and stumps ground. Small amount of trimming.

07/31/2018

John and his crew did a great job cleaning up the storm damage and cutting back the tree that I thought might have to come down since there was so much damage. They were able to save the tree and it looks great. I have used Cartwright in the past and they take good care of repeat customers. Thanks to Dale, John and You're crew. Great Job.

Description of Work
Large silver maple damaged in a wind storm, needed clean up and trim damage from tree

05/21/2018

4 men including owner showed up at 8am with energy and a smile. Very professional and efficient. They had to climb the trees and tie them off for removal due to tight area between homes (no machinery lifts etc. used) just strength and chainsaws and rope. Was able to use stump grinder and chipper. Awesome job cleaning up, would never know trees or the workers were ever there. 6hr job. Would recommend.

Description of Work
4 tall trees 80ft and higher removed

07/01/2017

Very courteous and professional! Definitely would use again!

Description of Work
Tree and stump removed

03/17/2015

Fine. Took them little longer than anticipated to do the job, but once on the job did the work in a quick and timely manner.

Description of Work
Cut down 3-4 trees in front of house. Cut down 3 trees in back yard. Eliminated stumps and leaned up.

12/13/2014

These were good size trees, and the work was completed pretty quick. All the wood was hauled away and the crew did a great job cleaning up the smaller branches, sticks and sawdust. They hauled the wood by hand and carts across the yard to the trucks in the street to avoid damaging the grass. The guys were all very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Removed 3 trees that were dead. They were located next to the shed and in the vicinity of our pool.

09/03/2014

Two days of work on removing trees ( total of 12) with crane for me and my neighbor. Removal went well and clean up was excellent.

Description of Work
Removed 8 trees and grind up 2 stumps.

07/03/2014

Cartwright did a fantastic job. They responded to my request for an estimate within 24 hours. Provided bonding information along with the quote. I received four estimates for the shrub removal and Cartwright was 10% below the next lowest bidder and more than 50% below the highest quote. Most places were giving me 2-3 week lead times but Cartwright came out 48 hours after I called to schedule the service. I will definitely be using Cartwright again!

Description of Work
Removed four dead boxwoods in my front yard.

Category lawn service,tree service

06/26/2014

From the first call to the last man that left the job, Cartwright tree service treated us with great service. An appointment was made to give an estimate and Dale came on time, It was pouring down rain but he walked around and looked at the job and gave an estimate on site. They were the last of 3 estmates I recieved ( they were in the middle) But with Angie's list and a recommendation from a friend I felt it was a good price and I signed a contract for the service. I was told they would get back to me within a few weeks to schedule the service and they did. The day they wanted to come out was bad for me, but working with Heidi in the office was a pleasant experience and she worked with me to get a date that was good for both of us. On the day of service John and his team arrived at 8 am and started working ( again it was an ugly rainy day) John was very pleasant and professional as we walked around and he asked me what I wanted with each tree. His team was there till about 2 pm when they again asked me to walk around and see what else needed done. I asked for a few more branches to be trimmed and it was done. They were suposed to come back the next day to grind the stumps but John was able to do it on the same day. They cleaned the yard up better then when they started and the trees look great. His team was very friendly and I enjoyed talking with them. I am very happy and my trees look better then they ever have. I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
cut down 3 trees and pruned and trimmed 3 flowering trees and thinned out and topped a large silver maple tree

Category lawn service,tree service

06/24/2014

John Cartwright came out and provided an estimate which was competitive with other estimates I received. Upon our approval the work was scheduled for three weeks later. On the scheduled day Ralph and his crew showed up and started removing the Ash trees - a mix of large, medium and small - almost all were at least 30' tall. Their climber started on some of the bigger tress and upon inspection of the thinner trees it was determined that they were so brittle that they were unsafe to climb. Also, because some were so close to the house they decided to bring in their boom truck. This was not only safer but was much faster and more efficient. The crew worked very quickly and cleaned up after themselves as they went. They cut up and left some smaller wood per my request. They ground out the stumps I requested so I could plant a replacement tree and leveled off a number of stumps to ground level. Everything was cleaned up before they left. It was a plus to have a company with the equipment resources to do the job right. The completed cost was the same as their estimate, no surprises. This crew was not only professional and hard working but were very friendly and courteous. I would not hesitate to use them again and recommend them to my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Removed 40+ Ash trees - mostly dead, 5 pines and trimmed Apple tree. Also ground down 3 large and 5 smaller stumps.

TREE SERVICE.