AMERICAN SHUTTER

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !

Strongsville, OH 44149

As you will see on our website. We are just as proud of helping our neighbors as doing the large commercial work. I think that is important....

08/01/2017

CARL & CAROLINE T.

Owner, Bob Rolf, and assistant were on time and answered my questions and wasted no time with the repairs.

Description of Work
Repaired shutter that wouldn't go up or down. Needed bracket and new pulley.

Category contractors

Thanks, I am glad we were able to take care of the problem so quickly

07/20/2016

Robert L.

Works well now.

Description of Work
Security shutter wouldn't raise. Bob came out the same day, assessed what he needed, and fixed it the next morning.

Category doors, hurricane shutters

09/26/2015

Robert L.

Responded to my call immediately, assessed the damage. Returned the next day w/the materials and fixed the door.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged slats on rolling door.

Category doors

03/06/2015

REGINA S.

Their service is above and beyond good. Never had a problem getting services. Trustworthy. Dependable. Good price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
We have shutters on our side door, and in the process of the shutter going down it got stuck half way down. Called Amer Shutter. Service came on time and fixed shutter.

Category hurricane shutters

09/09/2014

Abner O.

The repairman came in time, but had to wait 3 days for parts. Otherwise it was ok. The installation was smooth and is working fine.

Description of Work
Put electric motor system in an outside door shutter.

Category doors

08/27/2014

Bonnie H.

Bob was on time, very nice, did his work and left.

Description of Work
Fixed rolling shutter.

Category window treatments

07/29/2014

Zeeshan A.

Bob is very nice guy. We had problem with our security/ storm window. It won't open. It looked like we were closed and I was losing business because of it. Called Bob and he came out there within couple of hours. Shutters are kind of old and he couldn't find any parts for them locally. The nearest place he could find part for it was in Germany. He came up with an idea and made that part himself. Shutter works great and have no problem since then. Price was reasonable and I will recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired security storm window at my business.

Category hurricane shutters

02/07/2014

Peggy J.

On time, Bob was very pleasant and informative and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Repaired front door security shutter damaged from break in attempt.

Category window treatments

01/17/2013

Lois F.

I was having a problem with vandalism during construction and needed to protect the house. I also wanted hurricane shutters to protect from storms, etc. The house is new construction and I needed shutters that were easy for me to handle and were attractive. Many of the spans where the shutters were installed were huge and everything had to be special ordered. Plus, the building department in the city where the house was installed had never (knowingly apparently) had this type of shutter installed. So they kept changing their mind about what would pass inspection. The and quot;Shutter Guyand quot; worked with my builder as well as the city inspectors and myself to get these approved. He has been so patient and has been a delight to work with. The shutters actually add to the value of the house and attractiveness. He also managed to protect my and quot;eyebrow windowand quot; which I was afraid I would no longer be able to see out of. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again.

Description of Work
Hurricane/security shutters on all windows and doors of house.

Category home improvement stores, hurricane shutters

Thank You, Yours was a challenging job from the city to the mud to the back fill that wasn't there. We enjoyed getting everything taken care of so the inspectors were happy with the results. Thanks Bob

Odell Construction Inc

Make your mark on the world through a stable foundation designed for permanence with home design and renovation aimed to preserve and nurture the relationships that matter most. Odell Construction is building rooms of distinction designed with the intention to be treasured and appreciated for years to come. Making way for the safeguard of the things that make life worthwhile through integrity, mastery, and innovation. It’s time to provide your family with the home they deserve.

S&C Carpentry

S&C Carpentry has over 27 years of Carpentry experience. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! If you want a quality job done and done right the first time, give me a call.

AMERICAN PLATINUM DOOR

Whether you are renovating your home, building new construction, or just need a second opinion we know we will be your first choice. We will deliver exceptional skills at an affordable price. We pride ourselves at getting the job done right the first time! We offer a variety of garage doors products including hollow metal doors, overhead doors, operators, front doors, wireless keypads and more! We also offer 24 hour service for all of your needs. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We supply and install rolling shutters for your home and storefronts and back alley doors. PROTECTION, PRIVACY and PEACE OF MIND. We also do garage doors for homes and some commercial buildings. Garage door openers as well. Fancy, plain, big or small we do them all.

decorative shutters, camera shutters, building garages, patio doors, windows,