Accurate Concrete Leveling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 1997

Accurate Concrete Leveling, Inc., located in Strongsville, Ohio 44136, is a cost-effective alternative to replacement of your sinking concrete. A family-owned and operated business since February, 1993, we have pumped over 45,000 tons of grout. We are proud members of NARI (National Association of Remodeling Industry) and Angie's List. We are licensed, bonded and insured. In 20,000-plus jobs, we have never rescheduled work for any reason, other than the weather. We support the City Mission and many other charitable organizations. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Ask about Angie's list discount....

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

We are the only waterproofing company in the market to have won 13 consecutive Super Service Awards. Integrity Waterproofing takes a problem solving approach to basement waterproofing issues. By identifying the actual cause of the dampness, cracking or water, our customers receive the correct solution specific to their circumstance. Don't settle for the one size fits all system approach. Learn the difference between waterproofing and water control.

08/09/2020

Excellent - arrived as expected, started right away, raised the section as requested. Looks great. Price was very good for the value provided. Would hire again. Have already recommended to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Patio - part of a 10x6 foot section needed to be raised to an appropriate height.

Category mudjacking

07/14/2020

Initially well. But just had trouble getting Vince to come back to honor the two year warranty. Called/texted multiple months. Never came back. Nice guy, but no warranty follow up.

Description of Work
Concrete Leveling

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking

10/28/2019

It didn't. The business chose to not return my multiple calls seeking an estimate and thereby it strikes me as a "half-*** operation". Don't bother trying to do business with them if you don't want to waste your time.

Description of Work
sidewalk leveling

Category mudjacking

I'll check why no call back thanks

08/16/2019

Professional job! Will definitely hire again for any leveling needs. They were fast and cleaned everything up within an hour. This project cost over less than half of other estimates I received.

Description of Work
Sidewalk leveling

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

TANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND THE GREAT REVIEW

05/21/2019

I called and left a message in an unprofessional manner . They said they were not interested in my business, because I used someone else to level the foundation. I would not use their services.

Description of Work
Needed cracks repaired in my foundation

Category concrete repair

1st as was told in a message that we don't caulk inside of homes and yes if the contactor didn't do what you wanted why did you hire them but in the end sorry I couldn't help

Driveways. Patios. Sidewalks. Garage floors. Slab homes. Holidays lighting.

REPAIR OR REPLACE. NEW CONCRETE. BRICK WORK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover