Accurate Concrete Leveling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 1997

Accurate Concrete Leveling, Inc., located in Strongsville, Ohio 44136, is a cost-effective alternative to replacement of your sinking concrete. A family-owned and operated business since February, 1993, we have pumped over 45,000 tons of grout. We are proud members of NARI (National Association of Remodeling Industry) and Angie's List. We are licensed, bonded and insured. In 20,000-plus jobs, we have never rescheduled work for any reason, other than the weather. We support the City Mission and many other charitable organizations. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Ask about Angie's list discount....

BROOKPARK ROAD TOPSOIL INC.

WE OUR A SMALL BUSINESS THAT DOES SPECIALTY WORK IN OUR FIELD. WE HAVE 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS IN THE GREATER CUYUHOGA AREA

Cloverleaf Property Management

Cloverleaf Property Management is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

08/09/2020

Excellent - arrived as expected, started right away, raised the section as requested. Looks great. Price was very good for the value provided. Would hire again. Have already recommended to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Patio - part of a 10x6 foot section needed to be raised to an appropriate height.

Category mudjacking

07/14/2020

Initially well. But just had trouble getting Vince to come back to honor the two year warranty. Called/texted multiple months. Never came back. Nice guy, but no warranty follow up.

Description of Work
Concrete Leveling

Category basement waterproofing,mudjacking

10/28/2019

It didn't. The business chose to not return my multiple calls seeking an estimate and thereby it strikes me as a "half-*** operation". Don't bother trying to do business with them if you don't want to waste your time.

Description of Work
sidewalk leveling

Category mudjacking

I'll check why no call back thanks

08/16/2019

Professional job! Will definitely hire again for any leveling needs. They were fast and cleaned everything up within an hour. This project cost over less than half of other estimates I received.

Description of Work
Sidewalk leveling

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,mudjacking

TANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME AND THE GREAT REVIEW

05/21/2019

I called and left a message in an unprofessional manner . They said they were not interested in my business, because I used someone else to level the foundation. I would not use their services.

Description of Work
Needed cracks repaired in my foundation

Category concrete repair

1st as was told in a message that we don't caulk inside of homes and yes if the contactor didn't do what you wanted why did you hire them but in the end sorry I couldn't help

09/06/2018

Needed the sidewalk in front of house to be leveled since the water was pooling up towards house. The leveling worked well enough, but one panel of the sidewalk was cracked the entire width. When I mentioned the worker said it was because the sidewalk was old, but I had seen him jumping on the panel. Apparently it was lifted too much and he was trying to push it down and cracked it. Nothing was taken off the price for this and I have a cracked sidewalk that was caulked and is now buckling. Also the cost would be extra to use a credit card which was not mentioned in the ad. Owner was rude about this. Every caulk sealing that was done is extra too, not part of the original estimate. The front faucet was nicked when either attaching or removing the hose he used and that is leaking.

Description of Work
Sidewalk leveling

07/02/2018

They sent a person out promptly to give me an estimate. The next day Diane called and set up an appointment for the work to be done. On the date it was to be done it rained which delayed work, but only two days. Four men came out including Vince the owner of the company. They worked so hard for almost two hours in ninety degree heat. I was so sorry I hadn't purchased cold bottled water for them. My sidewalks were perfect and the drive which had sunk at least 3-4 inches was perfect. I felt that I should have left my car out so I wouldn't drive over the work area, but Vince assured me I could drive over it when I called four hours later.

Description of Work
leveling sidewalks and driveway

06/25/2018

Wonderful job great crew it looks great

Description of Work
sidewalk leveling

10/15/2017

They did a good job . Very professional.

Description of Work
Leveling of driveway and sidewalk

09/13/2017

good - fast, efficient, good cleanup

Description of Work
concrete gap fill under poured internal floor

Category mudjacking contractor

Driveways. Patios. Sidewalks. Garage floors. Slab homes. Holidays lighting.

REPAIR OR REPLACE. NEW CONCRETE. BRICK WORK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover