Integrity Home Evaluation Services, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

158 Angie's List Reviews.....I do not pay to advertise on Angie's List so your pricing is cheaper. Tested. Trusted. Licensed. Certified. Integrity Home Evaluation Services has won the Angie's List Super Service Award nine years in a row 2011 - 2019. Schedule your inspection online at www.IntegrityHomeEvaluation.com with Integrity Home Evaluation Services and find out why. With Integrity Home Evaluation Services, you receive unmatched value. Your inspection will be performed by the owner of the company. We are a Licensed General Home Inspection Company that is also licensed by the state of Ohio for both Radon and Wood Destroying Insect inspections. Certified Mold Assessment and Certified Infrared Thermography and also offer Indoor Air Quality Inspections. Integrity Home Evaluation Services is licensed by the State of Ohio Division of Real Estate and Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). There are many inspectors who claim to be ASHI members and they are not. There are also many that claim they are "certified" and are not. And believe it or not, there are many companies that employ only one certified inspector but none of their other members are but will claim that they are "certified". I AM Certified, and I encourage everyone to make sure that who they hire is a Certified member of ASHI. You can check my Certification status on my website at www.integrityhomeevaluation.com by clicking on the ASHI logo on the left side of my page. ASHI Certified Inspector (American Society of Home Inspectors)...

Dutch's Mold Inspections LLC

Please give us a call today for a no hassle estimate and consultation 440-748-4660. Rick Nesselhauf, owner of Dutch's Mold Inspections and Dutch's Home Inspections has been in the Cleveland area building industry since the late 60's and has been performing Home and Property Inspections since the late 70's. Rick has passed the National Home Inspectors Test, takes over 30 hours on continuing education classes each year to keep up to date with any new technology and protocols pertaining to the Mold and Indoor Air Industry. Rick has 8 Certifications in Indoor Air, Mold, Allergens and Remediation that has earned him the certification as a Master Indoor Environmental Specialist. Rick is a HUD approved Contractor for Mold Remediation and Mold Inspections. We also have an excellent track record in working with Hoarders and their families and cleaning and sanitizing distressed homes. I do not sell any products or "Snake Oil" remedies. Although we are very capable, I do not perform restoration work except on a very limited and small basis. I would be happy to provide you with other Angie's List contractors that I have worked with in the past that would meet your needs for the remodeling work.

PuroClean Professional Services

PuroClean, a leader in property emergency and general home services, helps families and businesses realize their interior vision and to overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.Our pursuit for top-notch consumer experiences and stunning results is relentless. We would love to opportunity to make a difference in your home, life or business! Call us today!

Buckeye Advanced Remediation

With experience since 1998, Buckeye Advanced Remediation, LLC, is your trusted choice for all of your toxicity and mold projects. Specializing in the testing and the removal of toxicity and mold, we handle any project with the utmost care and professionalism. Give us a call today! Certifications include: CIE (Certified Indoor Environmentalist) CMR (Certified Microbial Remediator) CMRS (Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor) CMP (Certified Mold Professional)

09/23/2019

Randa M.

Dave is the best of the best! He is knowledgeable and thorough, and he takes the time to discuss all issues with the home owner so it's not just clear what the issues are but if they are big things that must be addressed or small things that can be done over time.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and radon inspection

Category home inspection,radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you your very kind review! I appreciate the trust and confidence and wish you and your family all the best. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

09/16/2019

ROBERT S.

We were out-of-state and our realtor represented us during the home inspection. The job was thorough, professional, with a report sent to my email that evening. Couldn't have asked or expected more.

Description of Work
Home Inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the kind words. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

07/29/2019

George M.

Fantastic experience. Extremely thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I hope everyone has gotten a chance to enjoy the swimming pool and are enjoying the new home! If I can be of any further help, just let me know.

05/31/2019

Michael D R.

Dave arrived on time. Polite, cordial, and top notch professional. We followed him throughout his detailed inspection and all of our questions were answered. State of the art tools and equipment. Inspection summary was patiently communicated with my parents who live out of state. Inspection report was delivered same day with photos on an impressive website. Look no further. Dave is the one.

Description of Work
Home Inspection, radon testing & pest inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate the opportunity to help you and your family for this long distance purchase. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

05/12/2019

Hao S.

Dave is very thorough and professional. I couldn't be happier to have him as my inspector.

Description of Work
General home inspection, Radon test, WDI exam

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family and hope your move went well. If I can be of any help in the future, just let me know!

05/09/2019

Margaret F.

This was money well spent. Dave inspected every part of my house and for each issue he found, he explained fully what the problem was and how serious it was. He then recommended a solution and the type of contractor needed to do the repair. He issued his formal report very soon after the inspection. I had several questions after reading the report and he responded very quickly. I am very pleased with the overall experience.

Description of Work
General house inspection prior to listing house

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! It looks like the sale of your home went smoothly! If I can ever be of further assistance, please let me know.

02/26/2019

Ankur D.

he was great, flexible with timing as the builder moved the close date on us a couple of times. good communication and eager to help

Description of Work
Pre Drywall and Final Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I hope your new home has been enjoyable for you. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!

01/16/2019

Valerie O.

Dave was very knowledgeable and professional in his inspection. He took the time to make sure all questions were answered and provided a very detailed and informative inspection report.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your taking the time to write this to let others know your experience. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

09/27/2018

Mary B.

My husband and I are fairly experienced in buying and selling homes given numerous relocations. By far, David was the best we have experienced in terms of knowledge, experience and professionalism. The inspection was objective and written with a high degree of expertise and confidence in understanding what we are buying. Simply outstanding.

Description of Work
Whole House Inspection including Radon

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

08/04/2018

Zack H.

Overall our experience has been satisfactory. On time, professional tools and know how, extensive and up to date understanding of local laws and regulations, willing to go the extra lengths to ensure a thorough inspection has been completed.

Description of Work
General Home Inspection, Pest Inspection, Radon Inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family.

Integrity Home Evaluation Services, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

10071 Gloucester Rd

Streetsboro, OH 44241

General Home Inspection, Radon Inspection, Wood Destroying Insect Inspection, Indoor Air Quality

Radon Mitigation, Mold Inspection, Pest Extermination