Integrity Home Evaluation Services, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2010

10071 Gloucester Rd

Streetsboro, OH 44241

158 Angie's List Reviews.....I do not pay to advertise on Angie's List so your pricing is cheaper. Tested. Trusted. Licensed. Certified. Integrity Home Evaluation Services has won the Angie's List Super Service Award nine years in a row 2011 - 2019. Schedule your inspection online at

09/23/2019

Randa M.

Dave is the best of the best! He is knowledgeable and thorough, and he takes the time to discuss all issues with the home owner so it's not just clear what the issues are but if they are big things that must be addressed or small things that can be done over time.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and radon inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you your very kind review! I appreciate the trust and confidence and wish you and your family all the best. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

09/16/2019

ROBERT S.

We were out-of-state and our realtor represented us during the home inspection. The job was thorough, professional, with a report sent to my email that evening. Couldn't have asked or expected more.

Description of Work
Home Inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the kind words. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

07/29/2019

George M.

Fantastic experience. Extremely thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I hope everyone has gotten a chance to enjoy the swimming pool and are enjoying the new home! If I can be of any further help, just let me know.

05/31/2019

Michael D R.

Dave arrived on time. Polite, cordial, and top notch professional. We followed him throughout his detailed inspection and all of our questions were answered. State of the art tools and equipment. Inspection summary was patiently communicated with my parents who live out of state. Inspection report was delivered same day with photos on an impressive website. Look no further. Dave is the one.

Description of Work
Home Inspection, radon testing & pest inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate the opportunity to help you and your family for this long distance purchase. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

05/12/2019

Hao S.

Dave is very thorough and professional. I couldn't be happier to have him as my inspector.

Description of Work
General home inspection, Radon test, WDI exam

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family and hope your move went well. If I can be of any help in the future, just let me know!

05/09/2019

Margaret F.

This was money well spent. Dave inspected every part of my house and for each issue he found, he explained fully what the problem was and how serious it was. He then recommended a solution and the type of contractor needed to do the repair. He issued his formal report very soon after the inspection. I had several questions after reading the report and he responded very quickly. I am very pleased with the overall experience.

Description of Work
General house inspection prior to listing house

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! It looks like the sale of your home went smoothly! If I can ever be of further assistance, please let me know.

02/26/2019

Ankur D.

he was great, flexible with timing as the builder moved the close date on us a couple of times. good communication and eager to help

Description of Work
Pre Drywall and Final Inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I hope your new home has been enjoyable for you. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!

01/16/2019

Valerie O.

Dave was very knowledgeable and professional in his inspection. He took the time to make sure all questions were answered and provided a very detailed and informative inspection report.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your taking the time to write this to let others know your experience. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

09/27/2018

Mary B.

My husband and I are fairly experienced in buying and selling homes given numerous relocations. By far, David was the best we have experienced in terms of knowledge, experience and professionalism. The inspection was objective and written with a high degree of expertise and confidence in understanding what we are buying. Simply outstanding.

Description of Work
Whole House Inspection including Radon

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

08/04/2018

Zack H.

Overall our experience has been satisfactory. On time, professional tools and know how, extensive and up to date understanding of local laws and regulations, willing to go the extra lengths to ensure a thorough inspection has been completed.

Description of Work
General Home Inspection, Pest Inspection, Radon Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family.

06/02/2018

Cynthia R.

David was friendly, punctual, very thorough and made me feel comfortable during a stressful time. He explained everything, took his time and did what he said he was going to do, which is a big thing for me and the inspection report was emailed to us the same day. In a short time frame that we had for the inspection he called me the same day and was out within 2 days. Other inspectors took 2+ days to call back and had to get another inspector to do radon inspection. He did it all. Thank you so much, David!

Description of Work
Home inspection, post inspection, radon inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! Hope you get the cat, he is awesome! Thank you for trusting Integrity Home Evaluation Services to perform your home inspection! I appreciate the opportunity and the trust you have placed in me and wish you and your family many years of enjoyment and happiness in your new home. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

05/25/2018

Gary G.

Dave did a very thorough inspection of all aspects of the house. He asked me before he started what my concerns were. I reviewed them with him. He kept me involved in the inspection by reviewing his findings so I understood what was happening. He finished his inspection in the alloted time of 3 hours. I recrived the report on line 2 hours later with pictures.

Description of Work
Home Inspection before purchasr

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for the review! I appreciate the opportunity to help you and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.

05/19/2018

Maggie R.

David did a very detailed inspection and called me after to see if I had any questions. Within a few hours I had a complete report with pictures and detailed notes. He made the process very easy!

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/19/2018

LeAnn R.

David Christopher managed to arrive on time despite the horrible snowstorm. While I was struggling to get there, he got to work inspecting the outdoor aspects of the home. After I got there, he was very friendly and helpful. He was sure to remove his snowy boots and wear covered shoes inside. He didn't seem to mind me following him around and asking questions. He gave me great tips and recommendations.

Description of Work
Pre-Sale Home Inspection on Duplex

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

That was a lot of snow! I appreciate the opportunity to help you and I also appreciate the referral to one of your co-workers. Thank you for trusting Integrity Home Evaluation Services to perform your home inspection! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

04/18/2018

Mary M.

Great! I could not have been happier with the service Dave provided. Scheduling and paying online was simple and efficient. His availability was outstanding with short notice while others were not. He arrived as planned was thorough and personable. The report was extensively detailed. I highly recommend Dave!

Description of Work
Point of Sale Home Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for trusting Integrity Home Evaluation Services to perform your home inspection! It is a beautiful, well cared for home that I am sure will bring you many years of enjoyment! I appreciate the opportunity and the trust you have placed in me and wish you and your family many years of enjoyment and happiness in your new home. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

01/14/2018

Denise L.

My husband and I were considering on purchasing a home. It was really easy to set up an appointment through their website. Dave came out and got there before we did was already inspecting the home. He was very thorough and pointed out all the problems. It turns out that the home had several water intrusion problems not easily visible, structual and radon issues. We were able to get out of our contract due to the information provided. He was so concerned about the problems with this home that he felt obligated to contact the homeowners with our permission. He stated this is not something he normally does but felt obligated to because of all the health and safety issues found.

Description of Work
David Christopher saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars from purchasing a home that needed a lot of repair.

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review. I am glad I was able to protect you and your family from what was sure to be a difficult home to fix. I am happy it worked out for you!

01/13/2018

Mike M.

Dave did an amazing job. I would recommend him highly to others

Description of Work
General home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I appreciate the review. Please think of me when you or anyone you know is needing the same peace of mind!

12/07/2017

Laney L.

Our inspection went wonderfully! As first time home buyers, the inspection was very worrisome. Dave made sure to ease our worries and gave us a very extensive write up. It included photos and colored coded explanations that will help us when it comes time to making the fixes we need in order of importance. We are much more confident going into our first home knowing all the recommended areas of our home that will need repaired or updated. Dave was also beyond accommodating and helped work around our and our realtors schedule so we could all be present for part of the inspection. I am very happy with the choice we made to go with Integrity Home Evaluation Services, LLC as our inspector for our first home. Dave has instilled a trust with my fiancé and I. We will be sure to call him again if we buy another home!

Description of Work
I needed a general home inspection, radon test and a wood destroying insect inspection.

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting Integrity Home Evaluation Services to perform your home inspection! I appreciate the opportunity and the trust you have placed in me and wish you and your family many years of enjoyment and happiness in your new home. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

09/21/2017

Michelle S.

David got the radon testing equipment to the property two days in advance so I could get results on the day of the inspection. He was incredibly thorough and took the time to explain all of his findings to me along with suggestions for bringing things up to code/correcting problems. He also let me know what findings were problematic versus common. He has an easy manner and was receptive to my questions. He found high radon levels, carpenter bees and several safety/health issues with the house. While we only used a few of these for further negotiations, it give me peace of mind to know we can fix the remainder of the problems ourselves because we know about them. I would use him again and refer him to my friends and family.

Description of Work
General home inspection, radon inspection, wood destroying insect inspection

09/07/2017

Amie B.

Dave is a must-hire for any one going through the home buying process In addition to being incredibly thorough, he took time to explain his findings without "mansplaining" :-) The comprehensive report was provided within an hour or so. Bottom line, thanks to Dave, I now feel confident about my home buying next steps.

Description of Work
Home inspection prior to buying a home.

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate the opportunity to provide this service for you. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to to contact me.

08/29/2017

Priya T.

We had David Christopher from Integrity Home Evaluation Services, LLC inspect our future home. He was very thorough and provided us with an extensive report. He covered every minor detail of the house. Moreover, he provided with the report on the same day. He was very responsive with the calls and answered all our questions. Being first time home owners we had several questions and he answered all of them in a very professional way. It was a nice experience working with him and we would definitely recommend him to anyone who are seeking for inspection services of their home!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family. I wish you all the best!

08/15/2017

Shane S.

David was very professional, very prompt, and has a very convenient website for scheduling/paying. I arrived to the house at the time scheduled and he already had completed his exterior inspection and had great information for me. He was very knowledgeable and discussed everything that was of concern and offered me advice/things to look for. His report was very prompt and very thorough. He provides pictures, his findings, and suggestions. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
General Home Inspection, Wood Destroying Insects Inspection, Radon

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family! If I can ever be of service to you, please feel free to contact me.

06/29/2017

Mark S.

Everything went great! I am a first-time homebuyer and did not really know what to expect but Dave was extremely helpful. Any questions that I had he was more than happy to answer as well as showing me exactly what he was looking for throughout the inspection. I would absolutely recommend Integrity Home Evaluation Services to anyone in need of home inspection services.

Description of Work
Dave preformed a general home inspection as well as a radon test for us.

06/14/2017

Emily W.

Dave responded to my inquiry within 10 minutes of me leaving a voicemail. He instantly provided me with a quote and explained that I could make the inspection appointment online. His online portal was extremely easy to use - which I appreciated during what was a hectic week, since we are first time homebuyers. During the inspection, Dave was EXTREMELY thorough and kept us updated throughout, giving us detailed descriptions of each room, all of the utilities, and the exterior. We then received his comprehensive report within a few hours. What could have been stressful was extremely easy and I feel confident knowing the status of our future home. Thanks Dave!

Description of Work
Home inspection and radon testing on new home.

06/07/2017

Eli O.

Great! Dave did a fantastic job for us

Description of Work
Home Inspection with Radon

Category home inspection, radon testing

Thank you! I appreciate your review of my company. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions that come up.

Flynn & Company Construction, LLC

Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

Dutch's Mold Inspections LLC

Please give us a call today for a no hassle estimate and consultation 440-748-4660. Rick Nesselhauf, owner of Dutch's Mold Inspections and Dutch's Home Inspections has been in the Cleveland area building industry since the late 60's and has been performing Home and Property Inspections since the late 70's. Rick has passed the National Home Inspectors Test, takes over 30 hours on continuing education classes each year to keep up to date with any new technology and protocols pertaining to the Mold and Indoor Air Industry. Rick has 8 Certifications in Indoor Air, Mold, Allergens and Remediation that has earned him the certification as a Master Indoor Environmental Specialist. Rick is a HUD approved Contractor for Mold Remediation and Mold Inspections. We also have an excellent track record in working with Hoarders and their families and cleaning and sanitizing distressed homes. I do not sell any products or "Snake Oil" remedies. Although we are very capable, I do not perform restoration work except on a very limited and small basis. I would be happy to provide you with other Angie's List contractors that I have worked with in the past that would meet your needs for the remodeling work.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

General Home Inspection, Radon Inspection, Wood Destroying Insect Inspection, Indoor Air Quality

Radon Mitigation, Mold Inspection, Pest Extermination