Christine's Floors Home Furnishings & Design

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2010

Owned & operated by Christine Thompson. Additional DBA - C & Q Carpet & Tile, Christine's Floors & Home Furnishings. Additional fax - (330) 626-3100....

Gotcha Covered of Hudson

Window coverings play a major role in the entire look and feel of your home. At Gotcha Covered of Hudson, we’re committed to helping you get the most out of every single room in your house. We proudly offer custom window treatments, including blinds, draperies, shutters, and more that can take your home from drab to fab!

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

C&As Flooring

Hello! C&As Flooring has been doing Vinyl Flooring for about 2 years now and we finally decided to take this venture out on our own. We offer installation of all types of vinyl flooring and we never charge for a quote! Have you already purchased flooring? Great! This is what we specialize in! We have had previous experience mainly only doing vinyl flooring, are work is phenomenal, cheap, and reliable. We offer free estimates and would love to take a look at any upcoming flooring projects in your home. Please call us or click for an estimate soon!

01/12/2012

I contacted Christine's during Christmas week to request if new carpeting could be installed on my steps. She went out of her way to ensure that my steps would receive new carpeting during this very busy season because I was hosting 2 different Christmas parties. The price and installation of the carpet was reasonable.

Description of Work
Removal of old, torn carpet on steps ....then installed new carpet padding and carpet

Category carpet installation

04/14/2010

I went to Christine's for paint and looked at her carpet rements. I found a nice one and they cut it and loaded it into my van. The price was great and it looks great in my home.

Description of Work
purchased carpet for small room in basement. Christine was great to work with. I cannot believe all the things she has to work with for the home and her prices are really good.

Category carpet installation

Flooring, home furnishings & design, kitchens and baths, area rugs, countertops, window treatments, cambria, quartz, granite, framing & bedding.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa