Wyoga Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2010

04/26/2017

They've been good. They have a nice calming area for my pet. The office is up to date.

02/25/2015

The special collar helped tremendously. I like that they're close, available, and seem to be knowledgeable. I typically wait no more than 15 minutes to be seen when I arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my current vet. I've been using them for a couple of months. I have a cat and a dog that I take here. Most recently, I took my cat in because he wasn't adjusting to the new apartment. They gave him a special collar to wear which calmed him down.

12/23/2014

Everyone friendly and professional . Appointment was on time not a long wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and heart worm and flea meds

06/12/2014

We primarily saw Dr. Wendi and loved her. Our cat was never unhappy to see her, which was unusual for a vet visit! She was incredibly sensitive and sweet with him (and us!) and helped us make the decision to euthanize our beloved pet to ensure he did not suffer the last few weeks of his life. Dr. Wendi was scheduled to be off that Saturday, and we would have been satisfied to see another vet, howe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Wygoa Vet for many services throughout 2012 and 2013 for our cat, the last service was unfortunately for euthanasia. I don't remember the exact cost for each service, we did spend more for cremation etc.

06/12/2013

I first took my rabbit there and when Wendi moved locations, I followed and have been with her for a few years now. She has a common sense approach, not exactly holistic medicine but good at diagnosing. She is good at letting us know how to help with giving medicine advise. She is gentle, loving, just has such a good ability to diagnos what is going on and not to put the animals through meaningles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have taken our pets there for a number of years and my sister takes her two cats there.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Small animal veterinary medicine and surgery including pocket pets such as rabbits, ferrets, poultry & goats.

Equine & exotic birds.