Hook Home Maintenance is a division of Hook Services Inc. founded in April 2009. We are a family-owned company with over 35 years of experience focused on the small home & commercial repairs that other companies are not interested in doing. Our slogan is "Hook Up With Us, No Jobs To Small". We cover just about every aspect of home & commercial maintenance. We are located in Stow, OH & serve Summit & surrounding counties. Please call us now for a free estimate. We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express....

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

07/02/2019

There are plenty of competent contractors, Hook Home Maintenance is not one of them. When I hired Hook Home Maintenance they told me the project would take three weeks at a cost of $41.5 k. It took 13 weeks (with Lindsay telling me “2 more weeks” starting at week six), and the final bill was $75.9 k (YES, that is an increase of 83%). The majority of the overage being unexplained labor -materials w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Remodeling

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

05/14/2018

Man came and quickly determined that maching needed to be replaced. He was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of washing machine

CATEGORY handyman service

05/12/2018

They showed up on time for our estimate. Seemed very interested in the project. Had some good discussions about ideas for the basement. After a week I tried to call the company for an update on our estimate and received a voicemail. Tried again and the same thing. Have not heard back from them; but judging from their professionalism and punctuality, we will not be using their services and would re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking to get our basement finished. Including framing, electrical, plumbing for a half bath and a drop ceiling

CATEGORY basement remodeling

We apologize for the delay in getting you Estimate to you in a timely manner. We had a death in the immediate family this past week that has kept us busy with family needs. Your Estimate was sent to you this morning on May 13, 2018. If you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us.

01/24/2018

Did a good job and were great to deal with. I will use them again for some upcoming jobs in the spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old range hood and install new one.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/18/2017

Randy promised a quote by the end of the week. No quote, so I called the office the following week to follow up, no return call. I called the office again this week, with no return call. Maybe the job was too large for this company. If the company did not want the job at least give your customer the courtesy of a return call. Would not recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed whole home insulation, gutters with leaf guard, roof work and a few other misc. projects done at my home. I called got a return call, scheduled an estimator (Randy Hook) who was very professional, (I took time off work to meet Randy).

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,insulation,remodeling,roofing

Please visit our website at www.hookservices.com for a complete list of services offered. "Hook Up With Us, We Do Just About Anything"

“Call Us, We Do Just About Anything”

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express