Highpoint Lawn Service

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2005

4.3

Additional DBA - Prusa Inc. Locally owned & operated. Additional fax - (330) 655-7869. Additional phone - (330)454-9900....

Greener Grass Organic Lawn & Pest

Greener Grass is a full service organic lawn care company. Our mission is to provide a safe, effective and affordable alternative to traditional, chemical lawn care. We provide seasonal fertilization and weed control packages using organic products. We take a unique, ground-up approach to lawn care, focusing on the overall health of the soil. This allows for a vibrant, healthy lawn without all of the chemicals.

TURF TRIMMERS

Professionalism and customer satisfaction is the foundation on which Turf Trimmers is built. First and foremost we develop a personal relationship by listening openly to our customers and then providing our professional feedback. Equally as important is the team of employees that Turf Trimmers prides itself on maintaining. Our employees are compiled of long-term, dedicated professionals that are committed to providing outstanding quality service with the utmost respect for our customers. We employ certified installers to guarantee you the highest level of workmanship as well as maintain a drug-free work environment to ensure safety. As a testimony to our customer satisfaction, 70% of our business is based on customer referrals and providing on-going customer service.

Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi

12/21/2017

Christy P.

Highpoint’s fall application of fertilizer and weed control ‘browned out’ my entire lawn. They applied their treatment on Sept 15th. Two days later it started to turn brown. After two weeks, it was completely brown. Nate came out to look when I was not home. He decided the brown lawn was not their fault. He said the browning was due to shade, trees and lack of rain. Meanwhile, all of my neighbors’ lawns were, and are still, lush. Even after I made multiple calls and sent photos for them to review that clearly showed the damage, they continued billing me. It is now December and I am still dealing with the muddy aftermath. Be warned about this company. Their website boasts of a nonexistent satisfaction guarantee. See Before/After photos below

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizer program

Category pest control,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

09/13/2016

Gary S.

In a word, lousy. I've been a customer of Highpoint for years, and the quality has degraded to the point that I will no longer use nor recommend them. I recently started mowing my own lawn again and have discover that the lawn was full of weeds. Weeds of all kinds, clover, crabgrass some I don't know the name of. The lawn looks like I haven't paid anyone to keep it in good shape. When it was brought to their attention I received attitude, just attitude, no remedial action to address the problem. On the next scheduled treatment, a received a handwritten note on the bill that the weeds were taken care of, they weren't. I don't know if the quality of service is dependent on the technician, but I do know my lawn looks like it hasn't seen fertilization or weed control in years.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization/Weed Control/Pest Control

08/13/2015

Michael M.

professional and friendly. missed some spots first few times. all ok since then.

Description of Work
lawn fertilization

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

03/02/2015

Carol G.

It always goes very well. We get 5 treatments a yr

Description of Work
They’ve applied weed killer and pre-emergent and fertilizer

Category pest control

01/25/2015

Joseph J.

Had them come to my home to give me an estimate. The technician seemed to know what he was talking about so I agreed to have them fertilize my lawn. I asked to be present when the application was applied and requested a phone call. They did apply the first application and I found out by my video security system. I. Wedged to ask a few questions but when I called, there was no answer, no answering machine or voice mail. After tryin for 4 days, I finally was able to contact then. I cancelled the service. The technician told me how could make my lawn look as good as his. I found out where he lived and decided I wanted my lawn to look a lot better. I have since moved on to a new service which I am completely satisfied wit.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizer

01/13/2015

VIVIAN S.

Lawn looks good. I called once about problems on tree lawn and they came out promptly with another application of weed killer. Last two fertilization s though we're only two weeks apart.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed controll.

06/17/2014

David F.

They are very cordial and professional. Work was done as promised and the lawn has no weeds and looks great.

Description of Work
Lawn service for weed control and fertilization

09/14/2013

Geoffrey - Jeni N.

Prompt response to calls, quotes and concerns. Unfortunately, the outcome was poor. Crabgrass, Broadleaf, Thistle througout several applications. Called to complain and they were out promptly. Individual applying applications no longer with the company but the outcome is still the same. End Result: Suboptimal performance. People may doubt what you say but they will always believe what you do. Will use another company next season.

Description of Work
Lawn Fertilization / Application of Pesticides

06/24/2013

Diane A.

Their customer service and technicians are great. My lawn has never looked so good.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization treatments.

05/21/2013

Paula C.

They are excellent. I rate them very highly, they're perfect service, very effective lawn service, and they always show when they say they're going to, they're very dependable. We continually use them, we renew them every year. We've used them again this 2013 in the spring. The price depends on the service and they come out I think 4 times a year so we have them come out and so I couldn't really quote to a price on it but we think it's worth it. I don't have anything to compare it to, I don't know what services cost to compare so it's probably not fair to them.

Description of Work
For our lawn, we've used Highpoint Lawn Service.

Category lawn service

Highpoint Lawn Service

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2005

4.3

4272 Hudson Dr

Stow, OH 44224

Lawn treatment, fertilization & landscaping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover