Appalachian Renewable Power

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2012

We are a Solar Power contractor serving residential as well as agricultural and commercial customers in the state of Ohio. We have experience installing systems from small off grid to large commercial arrays....

YellowLite

Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movement.

09/08/2018

William H.

Gary and the entire team were knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to ensuring that we were happy with the proposal, installation, and operation of the system. Gary was continually helpful and responsive in helping us to estimate requirements and refine ARP's proposal to meet our needs. The installation team worked hard but took time to explain what they were doing and answer any questions. They even changed the location of some cabling to better fit the aesthetics of our house. Finally, APR took care of all permits and setting up the needed arrangements with our utility provider (AEP). We feel confident recommending ARP.

Description of Work
Install residential rooftop solar system

Category solar panels

01/25/2012

Gerald N.

The man in charge, Gary Easton, was knowledgeable and showed very good judgment. His crew was remarkably dedicated to doing a good job. They were clearly anxious to please while explaining technical details so I would understand why things were being done the way they were. I was most impressed. I did not compare their price to that of any other company so I don't know how competitive they were in price, but people who have worked in the field told me their price was reasonable. They preferred to install panels made in the U.S., which was my wish also. I'm happy to have the job done well.

Description of Work
Install 12 solar photovoltaic panels on our garage roof, dig a trench to the house, put in cables to bring the electricity to the circuit-breaker box, and wire up the new connection.

Category solar panels

Residential and commercial, solarheating, solar electric, site evaluation & system design.