Gil Thermes Fence Co Inc

Founded 1965 • With Angi since August 2009

4.4

Gil Thermes Fence Company Inc has been serving the entire Tri-State area since 1965. We are family-owned & operated....

03/12/2018

Not well. Man came out to measure, take order and give estimate. Elderly mother in law agreed to price and work to be performed. Bill came in the mail and it was 25% higher than agreed upon. We will not do business with an outfit that tries to take advantage of the elderly. Beware.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace/install outdoor railing for senior citizen

02/28/2012

He did a very nice job.  He showed up on time and repaired a gate about 5 or 10 years ago.  He did everything he said he would do and when I asked him to come back and fix my gate, he did and didn’t charge me anything extra as it was a part of the deal.  He came on time as he said, did everything, cleaned up himself and didn’t leave anything behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Gil Thermes Fence Co Inc. for fencing about 15 or 20 years ago and repaired the gate about 5 or 10 years ago

01/21/2012

Insist on a given time for someone to come and have them meet with you personally. Don't allow them to come when noone is there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Gil Thermes for an estimate in July 2011. The girl said someone would be down to look and they would send me an estimate. I never got an estimate nor do I know if they ever came down. I called about 6 weeks later to see if they came or if they had an estimate for me. The girl said she would look into it and get back with me. I am still waiting. I am not sure if because this was an insurance claim due to a car accident that damaged my fence that they didn't want involved, or if the job was something they didn't want to do, but a phone call would have been appreciated.

08/25/2009

I did it all from out of town, on the phone. I described what I wanted, they went, gave me the estimate and when I arrived it was done EXACTLY as I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job, did work as described. Very professional.

CATEGORY fencing

Residential and commercial chain link, wood, vinyl, railing, and ornamental fence instillation & repair.

Sheds & barns.