Coleman Lawn & Tree Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

204 E Main St

Springfield, OH 45503

Full tree service and lawn care service company....

03/16/2022

Kenny H.

Be careful. I gave Chris Coleman $300.00 expecting to receive what he informed me over the phone (16' logs). A week went by and he instead showed up with a promise to return the next day (*leaving me a tree that he had hours prior cut from somewhere which meant I had to work to move all the limbs and branches). He never returned to bring me the rest of what he said he would, never called, never emailed. Be careful people.

Description of Work
Firewood Log purchase

Category firewood

09/05/2020

Chuck n diane H.

Just could not have been more satisfied from beginning of project to the top soil being spread over where the tree used to be...at the end. A 10

Description of Work
Humongous tree taken down as It had p grown over a 55 year time span too close to house. Plus dead limbs and infested with carpenter ants.

05/03/2018

Luise B.

Excellent work .... On time and perfect clean- up and removal of Tree-Stumps! Best Crew we ever hired to do work for us! Very reasonsble priced! 5 Stars for sure! Thank you for recommending this Company.

Description of Work
Remove 1 large Oaktree and 7 Honeysuckle Bushes and Topsoil & Seeding

05/03/2018

JERRY R.

CHRIS COLEMAN, ALONG WITH HIS CREW OF ALAN AND JEFF, DID A SUPERB JOB. THEY EVEN REMOVED THE GATE FOR THEIR STUMP-GRINDING MACHINE AND THEN PUT IT BACK AS GOOD AS BEFORE WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED. THEY ALSO REMOVED 2 ADDITIONAL SMALL STUMPS FOR US THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL JOB, AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. THEY CLEANED EVERYTHING UP NICELY, AND PUT OTHER YARD OBJECTS BACK AS THEY WERE BEFORE THE JOB. THEIR ATTITUDE WAS GREAT, AND THEY COORDINATED WELL WITH DP&L TO GET OUR POWER DROPPED(DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE TREE) AND THEN REATTACHED AND RESTARTED WITHIN 3 HOURS. THESE ARE HARD-WORKING GUYS WHO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, AND WE WOULD NOT HESITATE TO HIRE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE OUTCOME OF THIS JOB. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, CHRIS & ALAN & JEFF!

Description of Work
SILVER MAPLE TREE IN THE BACKYARD HAD TO BE REMOVED BEFORE A BAD STORM COULD CAUSE IT TO FALL ON EITHER THE HOUSE OR THE GARAGE. WE ALSO NEEDED THE TREE STUMP AND SEVERAL ROOT SYSTEMS THAT WERE ABOVE GROUND REMOVED.

04/07/2018

Jerry L H.

Colman did a great job removing tree's and bushes, the cleanup was more than I thought they would do. I would hire them again! The price for the work was also great! You would not go wrong with this team.

Description of Work
Colman removed three tree's and many bushes.

08/22/2017

scott L.

Chris and his crew were very professional and knew what they were doing. they were very neet with the job that they did and cleaned up very well after the job was done. I would definitely hire this company again for another job. i would also recommend them to friends and family. Thanks Chris and your crew, you guys are awesome!!

Description of Work
I needed a tree trimmed in my front yard as well as brush cleared in my back yard.

04/26/2017

Lisa W.

They were punctual, showed up every day they were supposed to, and did what they were supposed to do at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They cut down dead limbs and hauled everything away.

08/21/2016

Erick W.

Chris is a true professional in a business where there aren't many. They do a great job and great cleanup. Have used him a couple times and is very competitive on price.

Description of Work
Removed 2 small trees, one huge one and did some other trimming.

06/07/2016

PEG K.

the work was great. They removed the broken off limb first. We discussed removing the entire tree and I decided, yes I think it would be a good idea. They will be back to remove the tree and stump. The cost above includes removing the entire tree.

Description of Work
removed damaged tree

11/05/2015

Susan F.

Very professional and efficient crew. It was a two day job, but they exceeded expectations and completed the work on time. We would definitely hire them again for tree and brush removal.

Description of Work
Coleman cleared two large areas of honeysuckle including root grinding, and cut down an approximately 60' tall ash tree.

09/04/2015

SHERI U.

I had been looking for someone to take down a dead ash tree for almost a year! Some companies wouldn't show. Others would give me an estimate and then not return my calls or overcharge ALOT. My neighbor got an estimate for me after seeing Coleman's truck in the neighborhood. Not only was it a fair price, but the owner, Chris promptly returned my call and even worked the job in early! The whole crew was extremely professional and considerate, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. I will definitely use them again! They even stacked up some fire pit wood for me and their cleanup was impeccable! An A+ job for sure!

Description of Work
Climbed and cut a dead ash tree. Removed wood. Cleaned up afterward thoroughly.

07/26/2015

Michelle G.

A business on an adjourning street where I live was having a tree excavated after a storm. It was my lucky day for this chance meeting. I asked an employee of the Coleman Lawn & Tree Service to contact me and he did promptly the very next day. The service was schedule mid morning during a week day. While being at home during the tree removal service, it gave me the opportunity to observe Chris Coleman and his team as they worked. They were very punctual, extremely professional, and worked very well with one another. Their clean up of debris was flawless and couldn't be improved upon. They were not only concerned about my property but any debris that landed on my neighbor's property as well. I'd be happy to recommend them to any and all that might need this type of service. I will call on them again the next time and look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
Removed large, tall decaying Locus tree from front yard; using a stump grinder to prepare the area for planting of grass seed over the excavated site.

06/22/2014

Lisa G.

They were extremely professional, courteous, and thorough. Chris consulted with me as the process was going on to make sure the trees were trimmed to my liking. After the job, they cleaned up and hauled away all debris. I plan to use them again this fall and probably next spring. The job was awesome and their quote was the lowest of 3 tree services. You cannot go wrong with Chris and his company!

Description of Work
Chris and his crew did some much needed trimming on a very large river birch and locust tree. In fact the locust tree was hanging dangerously over my and my neighbor's house. It had never been trimmed since it was planted 15 years ago.

J.P.D. Tree Service

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

George's Tree & Landscaping Services

Family owned business serving the Dayton and Cincinnati area.

DeLong Forestry and Landscaping

Free Estimates , 24hr. Emergency Service Call (937)508-1591 , (513)544-5975. Fully Licensed , Bonded & Insured. Senior & Military Discounts. Trimming , Removal , Storm Damage & Insurance Billing , Stump Removal , Mulching , Koi Ponds & Waterfalls , Bucket Truck / Crane Service Available, Topping , Cabling / Bracing. We Except All Major Credit Cards. 24/7 Emergency Services Available. Any Concerns or Complaints call Jeremy DeLong at (937)508-1591 any concerns directed to an employee personal phone is not recognized as officially submitted Must be brought to the attention of the owner or management to be handled directly. Thank you for your business and choosing us to help with your forestry needs.

Offers by DeLong Forestry and Landscaping on Angi