CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

737 W High St

Springfield, OH 45506

CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and service integrity!...

driveway pavers (253)concrete repair (32)tree service (3)lawn care (1)

12/18/2020

He keep saying he was coming for 4 months, never showed, now he doesn't answer phone Im stuck in mud all winter. Very unreliable and should not be trusted at all ! ! ! !

Description of Work
Asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Hello, I’m sorry we ran short and had to shut down due to the corona virus. Also, a couple of my employees came down with the virus as well. If you would like us to fix this issue and schedule you for the upcoming season that would be great. I’m sorry to hear about all the issues you feel you’ve been dealt. Call anytime as we can get this fixed. Thanks, LeighAnn

10/26/2020

I saw the company coupon from Angie's list. I requested an estimation from Angie's list website on 10/8/2020. I made several follow up calls and also texted the owner. Craig texted me the rough estimation on 10/12 based on the measurements I told him and told me that he can do both the concrete floor repair and my driveway in two weeks. I texted him again on 10/20 to confirm the starting date, he ...

Description of Work
Driveways and concrete pouring/repair

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

I’m sorry you feel you’ve had a poor experience. Unfortunately, due to the corona virus we ran short in our season. Along with two of my employees that came down with the virus as well. If you’d like to call and talk things over that be great. We can reschedule this and fix the problems you’ve encountered. Thanks, LeighAnn

07/30/2020

Craig contacted me immediately and was able to do the job the next week. He gave an estimate via text, came (almost) on time (he got lost but got in contact with me), and finished the job quickly and cleanly. I was surprised how easy this was and how professional he and his crew were. I'd definitely recommend his services.

Description of Work
Sealcoating a 1 year old driveway

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business. Call anytime in the future for continuance maintenance. Thanks.

10/24/2019

Craig and the other man were nice, but driveway really needed more prep work, after dry looks like alligator skin - looks bad will haft to redo in spring - maybe have ground down and resurfaced - just thought it would look better then it does - wish i could post pictures so you could judge for yourself !

Description of Work
Sealed cracks with rubber and seal coated

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

Review for CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating - 737 W High St, Springfield, OH - 38193272

Yes, It is very common some driveways need two coats and done every couple years to get the life of the drive. I reccomend getting a second coat this season as it wont take as much seal and we can discount the price as it wont use as much product. Thanks, LeighAnn

10/04/2019

Excellent, we spoke on the phone and I was put on the schedule for just a couple days later. The team arrived on time and went right to work. They answered my questions and were completed in about 3 hours. The price was what was quoted and the finished job looked great. It's been a couple weeks and it still looks as it did when they finished.

Description of Work
Seal small cracks and seal coat asphalt driveway on my home

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Review for CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating - 737 W High St, Springfield, OH - 38152561

Hello. I am glad to hear you are satisfied. If we can set you up for a maintenance program feel free to call or text anytime. 937-284-0692 Thanks, Leigh Ann

08/17/2019

This company -- the owner -- is, no kidding, passionate about driveway sealcoating. The owner was the first to respond and although he was slightly higher in cost than other bids (about $40 higher), he came after only four days, arrived on time and actually had both a sealcoating truck and the necessary tar equipment (including a propane heater) to accomplish the work. He and a helper edged the dr...

Description of Work
Driveway crack filling and Sealcoating

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

07/30/2019

We were very fortunate, crew was close finished that job, did ours. They had it done in a couple of hours. The pavement has held up very, very well. I would/have recommended these people to anyone

Description of Work
Complete drive way paving, 3400 square feet

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

07/13/2019

They did a good job, no complaints.

Description of Work
gravel on driveway

Category driveway pavers

Thank you. I appreciate the positive feedback.

07/12/2019

Very well and job looks great! I will use them for future services! Also had additional cracks filled

Description of Work
Driveway sealing

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]. You seemed very sweet and understanding. I knew i could promise you 100percent satisfaction with our product and honesty. Hope to see you in the future. Always love yo help ones that help us!!

07/10/2019

CJS did a great job. I had work done 2 years ago by a different company and was very disappointed in how their work held up. CJS repaired cracks with hot pour crack filler which is far superior to cold pour used by previous company. Worth the extra money. Will use again.

Description of Work
Blacktop repair & sealcoating

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review. Well appreciated,sir!!

Sealcoating, Line Striping, Crack Sealing & Repair, Pothole, & Infrared Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal