Ace Family Tree

With Angi since August 2013

Thomas and Sons has been in buisiness for 10 years I have guys that have been doing this work for 20 plus years we are a family owned business and we love what we do our philosophy is there are no jobs to big or to small we carry an A rating with the BBB as well as with Angie's list and Home advisor we are articulate when it comes to our work and we care about what we do at Thomas and Sons our goal is 100% satisfaction and we will not settle for less we are the company you can count on

Corrupt landscaping was created in the year of 2020 but was an Ohio approved business in the year of 2021. We are here to strive and make sure your yard is exactly how you expect it should look from a new patio to the perfect grass pattern to building you the amazing fence you always wanted. We are specialize in trimming,cutting,cleanup services, tree removal, to bush removal and many more that has to do with landscaping. We also do mulching and we remove weeds and create and fix flower beds. Our contact info is 937-815-5617 We have a 24/hr call line for any client that we have .

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

08/09/2013

They removed a dead tree satisfactorily. Clean up was marginal. Employee Eric Bradley (937-460-2512) agreed in writing to return to remove the stump. I paid half the stump removal cost in advance ($25). They never returned despite repeated calls. I was told I could have my $25 back but they never returned it. I would not use this company again.

Description of Work
Remove a dead tree. Agree to return to remove the stump

Category tree service