MASTER'S TOUCH LAWN CARE

With Angi since May 2010

Absolute GreenScapes

Absolute GreenScapes is an Award Winning Landscaping business with over 30 years combined experience in designing, installing and delivering landscaping materials for any project you have. We are all hands on and have consultants who can help you walk through the process from the start to completion of you project. Call me today!

JD's Lawn Care

Since 2017, we have been specializing in lawn and yard work, mowing, edging, tree trimming, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wheeler & Lynch Landscaping

10/28/2015

IMaster's Touch took care of our yard all summer. They are very efficient, they get right to work, they remember to lock our back gate when they leave so the dog won't get out and they are gone within about 30-40 minutes. The owner keeps to the schedule as best he can, given the weather conditions that affect when mowing, leaf pickup, etc., can be done. They are good about moving branches we haven...

Description of Work
His workers mowed and trimmed the grass and picked up leaves on our large property, including blowing leaves out of a large garden and all my flowerbeds around the house and yard. (All the leaves were mulched and dumped in a special area where they shortly become a very nice compost that I share with neighbors.) They also removed a whole lot of waste from several black walnut trees which cover our 300 foot driveway with walnuts, long stems and leaves every fall. The yard looked great when they were done.

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Master's Touch has been mowing our large yard for the last several years. They do a great job, taking care of all mowing, trimming and edging, plus picking up leaves several times in the fall, mulching in the spring and picking up fallen tree limbs all the time. They also are always willing to adjust our weekly mowing date when I want the yard to look extra nice for company.

08/04/2014

Masters Touch does a great job cutting grass -- they edge; trim and clean up any leftover debris. Always on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Grass Cutting -- Weekly

11/07/2012

The service has always been professional and thorough. Last fall and again this fall they also did yard clean-up. My wife and I were delighted with the work. Only negative is that they are sometime a bit hard to reach.

Description of Work
John's crew have provided weekly lawn care service since we moved in during July 2011. The rate shown is per week.

07/20/2011

I called him just the day before and asked for him to do the work as soon as possible. He told me he would be here in the afternoon the following day and actually showed up early at 11am. He had the work done in an hour. This is the first job he has done for me, but I believe I will be having him take care of my yard full time.

Description of Work
Brought in special equipment to cut weeds down in my backyard. He also trimmed any other weeds in my yard.