V V E Computer Consulting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2009

Computer Training

Super Service award winner for the past 6 years. I answer all calls personally, even after business hours. Credentials include member of Mensa, Masters degree in Computer Technology from Kent State University, Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Certified Technician, Comptia A+ and Linux+. Servicing PC's and Mac's....

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

01/08/2020

Mary C.

I am very pleased with the work Earl did on restoring the operating system on my fairly new Lenova laptop. Earl was very helpful in attempting to troubleshoot my issue over the phone first. When we couldn't resolve the issue over the phone we made arrangements for him to work on my laptop. on a weekend. Earl had my laptop working and returned to me in less than one day. I would definitely use Earl again. He is extremely professional and provides quick turn around and excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Had to have Windows 10 reinstalled on my Lenova laptop.

08/21/2019

Cindy M.

Earl is very professional and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Printer and Monitor Set Up

01/22/2019

errol B.

saved money from information provided

Description of Work
yes good information

12/29/2018

LINDA G.

excellent, he answered my questions and fixed some problems.

Description of Work
Computer Services

09/28/2018

William D.

Earl recommended that we not fix the computer,and to buy a new laptop instead. That the repair was not worth it. After we purchased the new laptop he returned and helped us Transfer all the files. Excellent fast service. Very fair price.

Description of Work
Determine if computer was worth fixing

04/16/2018

suzanne B.

I have had VVE do a variety of things over the years to keep my computer working, at a reasonable cost. Earl knows a lot, and tells you right away if your job is not appropriate for him, or if it would cost more to fix it that to replace it. He has fixed my computer 5 or 6 times over the last 5 years. I have complete confidence in his opinion.

Description of Work
install new router, speed up computer booting time

Category computer repair

Thank you for your kind words.

10/03/2017

Rebecca B.

He gave excellent service! He came and picked up my computer, did the work, and returned it to me in one day. It was excellent!

Description of Work
My hard drive crashed and I wanted to have the data retrieved.

10/02/2017

SHULAMIT M.

Very prompt service. Totally appreciated that he came to pick up my computer and returned it to me the next day. Reasonable price. Was so pleased to get files back!

Description of Work
My hard drive crashed and he was able to retrieve the data and save it on a jump drive

08/31/2017

David R.

Earl diagnosed that the hard drive was corrupted. He took the computer to his lab and produced a mirror image of my hard drive onto a new hard drive and then did a thorough check of the new disk. The result is that my computer is now running as good as new.

Description of Work
My HP desktop computer that I use extensively for work was extremely sluggish and, after one reboot, the system would not restart. I needed a proper diagnostic and needed to have the problem fixed.

07/12/2017

John W.

WONDERFUL !!! Earl was courteous, professional, and very effective. Picked up the computer and had it operational the next day - all bugs removed. We were back in business in 24 hours. Earl was prompt, and on time, and so helpful. We could not have asked for a better outcome or service.

Description of Work
Home computer with serious virus issues. Tried an alternate repair service and they could not get it fixed despite charging for services. Desktop computer could not be used for several months.

V V E Computer Consulting

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2009

2036 Laurel Hill Drive

South Euclid, OH 44121

Computer installation, setup, configuration, upgrades and security. Deleted file recovery. Data recovery from computers that will not boot. Network assessment, installation and configuration. Wireless installation, configuration, security & repair. Software installation and updates. Online backup services.

Check, PayPal