SOLON GLASS CENTER

Founded 1963 • With Angi since March 2003

The company now known as Solon Glass Center Inc. was established in 1963. At that time its primary focus was the repair of broken window glass. Through the years, the uses for glass have evolved and Solon Glass Center has evolved with it. We are capable of producing and installing mirrored walls, quality table tops with precise fabrication and diamond polished edges, Basco shower doors, heavy glass Euro-frameless shower doors, as well as perform window and screen repairs, and many other items listed on our products page. During all this time we have held fast to the principles of treating our customers as we would expect to be treated and caring for their property as we would our own....

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi

07/05/2017

Solon glass was prompt with measurements, install. They answered all my questions in person, via phone calls and through emails. So easy to work with! I plan to call them when I finish my guest bath.

Description of Work
Clear glass shower doors/enclosure for new tiled shower.

06/16/2017

They've been excellent. They're very good. They install all sorts glass for shower doors and they do some other stuff too but they're really, really, good. They measure them, they produce them (they have a lot of different things you can pick from different types of glass), and then they install them. They have been really good about working around my schedule. They are very neat and very quick. I...

Description of Work
They are currently installing three shower doors for me. They have already made the doors and they have come in and they've already measured. They have taken out one of the doors and they measured the existing doors so the replacement doors will fit perfectly. The're just waiting on my schedule to open up to actually come in install the doors. They have already taken out one of the doors. The quote was for taking the three doors out, having somebody come and measure the doors, order the existing doors. The framing is different. I went from a gold frame to a brushed nickle frame and one door was a very large door: 2-sided glass, semi-frameless, and the other two had frames around it. They are shower doors. It was $1300 just for the big one. It was really thick glass, maybe 1/4 inch glass, it's solid glass. The other ones are glass too, but they are a frosted glass. So, they're glass but they're different sizes, they're totally different. Like two of the shower doors are more like the standard doors that you'll see and the other is more for like and upper-scale bathroom.

Category glass repair,doors

03/22/2017

Good price for good quality glass with no scratches or flaws. Glass was cut according to our dimensions and ready for pick-up in less than a week. Other places had 2+ weeks lead time. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and answered additional questions I had about our front storm door.

Description of Work
We had a sheet of glass cut to cover the top of our kitchen table

03/11/2017

Outstanding. Came out measured mirror, helped with framing choice. 2 weeks for delivery. Installation about an hour. They really went extra mile to ensure job was done professionally and to our liking. Had I known they did glass shower walls and doors, I definitely would have used them!

Description of Work
Custom large mirror for remodeled master bath.

04/11/2016

Very professional. Came out for estimate quickly. Production time was about 2 weeks. The mirror is great... they even had to cut in a "whole" for an outlet and then finished it off by a mirrored cover. Installation was quick and they left bathroom in tip top shape.

Description of Work
Custom large mirror over bathroom vanity

12/21/2015

Solon Glass was great to work with during our recent shower renovation. My original request was to replace a brass framed shower door with a frameless door, but when the estimator came out he noticed some issues with the shower base and existing tile. He could have easily just sold me the door, but instead pointed out areas of concern that I choose to address as part of a larger remodel. Given the...

Description of Work
Manufactured and installed new frameless shower enclosure

09/02/2015

all went according to plan as described during the quoting process

Description of Work
installed glass shower door and glass side panels on NEO - angle shower

Category glass repair,doors

08/18/2015

I was happy with the work that was done at our home. I was happy with man who came out to give the estimate. I also thought the price was fair. I found it unprofessional that when I called, I was blown off. I also was not called 2-3 days prior to our expected appointment to be told when to expect them. When I called the day before, I was told it was my fault that no one had called, which I still d...

Description of Work
Removed mirrors from the wall.

08/13/2015

They were great to work with. Dropped off a very large antique window frame that needed new glass due to one long crack. They replaced the glass, re-glazed the window and even kept the old glass for us so that we could have extra period appropriate glass for other windows that need repaired in our century home.

Description of Work
replace glass on antique window

Category glass repair,replacement windows

07/31/2015

It was amazing. They were the best price. The finish product is beautiful.

Description of Work
They installed a shower glass door.

Category bathtub refinishing

SHOWER DOORS, CUSTOM SHOWER DOORS, CUSTOM FIT MIRRORS, GLASS WALLS, GLASS TABLE TOPS, CUSTOM BEVELED GLASS & MIRROR, PLATE WINDOW, MIRRORS, THERMOPANE REPLACEMENT, FLOAT, GLASS PLATE WINDOWS, MIRRORS RETAIL, STORM DOORS & WINDOW.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover