Bradley Stone Industries LTD

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

30801 Carter St

Solon, OH 44139

Bradley Stone is dedicated to unparalleled customer service. We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship, custom fabrication, affordable pricing with a fast turnaround time. Owner, Brad Disandis founded Bradley Stone over 20 years ago and has been serving the greater Cleveland, Akron, and

07/23/2018

George B.

Fantastic. Great service, professional, outstanding customer service. Our design consultant Taylor was knowledgeable, professional, and provided excellent service. The entire process from first visit to final installation was exceptioinal.

Description of Work
New quartz counter tops

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

07/31/2017

Susanne I.

Love the final product! Would hire again.

Description of Work
Granite kitchen countertops.

04/12/2017

Rod M.

Very, very well. Very professional - all aspects, purchase, selection, installation, results.

Description of Work
New quartz bathroom vanity and sink

05/27/2016

Donald B.

03/21/2016

Ken B.

Category countertops

01/08/2016

leslie S.

Description of Work
Fix counter

11/08/2015

Brandon M.

Was overall a good experience. They had a great selection of remnant pieces we could choose from and had knowledgeable staff. They were even willing to meet with us slightly before they opened so we could still get to work on time. Just wish they had hours past normal work hours!

Description of Work
Provided consultation and stone for new shower seat and shelf.

08/18/2015

Lorraine G.

06/22/2015

Katy H.

From our sales rep, to the measurer to the installers, all of the Bradley Stone people that we worked with were extremely professional and knowledgeable and made the entire process so easy! Our counters are absolutely gorgeous and we could not be happier with Bradley Stone! The quality of the stone work is impeccable. They are so easy to work with- we would highly recommend them, and will be calling them again when we are ready to do our bathrooms.

Description of Work
Replaced our formica kitchen countertops with granite.

10/07/2014

Kathy D.

Description of Work
Sarah took special care to ensure that we would be pleased with our selections. We brought paint, cabinet, tile samples to the showroom and she helped us hand pick each piece of granite. Her expertise along with the time that she spent made a world of difference. We purchased multiple pieces for our new home and are delighted with our selections. Don't select granite based on a sample that a builder shows you. Go see Sarah at Bradley Stone for a personalized experience.

12/17/2013

harjasminder S.

Look no further than this place for granite. We have had our kitchen granite done by Bradley Stone, and now we had our fireplace hearth done by them. Everything went perfect throughout the project life cycle. They use high tech equipment for measuring your granite, then they use a software that makes the granite pattern on your seams match as close as possible. We had Sarah Binder as our sales rep for both the Kitchen and fireplace. She is extremely knowledgeable and knows exactly what design you want just from your description. Our fireplace design was pretty complex and it came out exactly how we wanted it to. The install crew is great also. They are meticulous and strike me more as artists than installers, as they are always taking a step back to see how it looks as they go through the install process, then they tweak as necessary to make sure its perfect. We will always use them for any other granite projects.

Description of Work
Supply, custom fabricate, and install granite hearth on fireplace (Black Galaxy color: approx dimensions 9' x 2' with 4" skirt)

Category marble & granite

[member name removed], It was our pleasure to work with you and [member name removed] on both projects and we sincerely appreciate your kind words. We certainly do our best to make every customer's experience positive and memorable and we are so grateful for your business!

05/13/2013

Mary M.

They did a detailed laser measurement which took about 1 hour. Then, two weeks later they installed the countertop. My kitchen contractor removed my old countertop the day before the installation, although Bradley Stone would have done that for an extra fee. It looks wonderful! I am happy with their service and the quality of the granite countertop.

Description of Work
Installed granite kitchen countertop.

Category masonry

04/02/2013

Joseph W.

Initial install went very well. They had great suggestions on the stone layout. A couple of weeks after the install we noticed an aqua green stain on the back splashes. They came out once and applied a compound to remove the stain. It did nothing. They told me they needed to put in on 1-2 more times to get the aqua green stain out. They told me this is to be expected and that every job has some sort of issue that requires service work. They never mentioned that when they were writing the contract. It took multiple phone calls and emails to get them to respond when I told them of the issue. They followed up the next day after the installation when they wanted paid. I would not recommend them. I will tell my friend the builder about the experience since he is the one that sent me to them.

Description of Work
Fabricate and installation of granite counter tops.

Category masonry

[removed member name], we do apologize if you experienced any delays in communication with respect to service calls necessary on your job. Your situation happened to be one of only a few strange challenging circumstances we encountered and as a result, have since figured out and rectified the situation. First, I would like to thank you for your business and your patience. Second, I wanted to set the record straight that we did, in fact, rectify your backsplash situation and did remove the splashes completely, shaved and resurfaced them in our shop and reinstalled them. We learned a great deal from your (and a few other's) situation. During installation, we had on several occasions used a spray accelerator which sped up the hardening process in the epoxy used to seam together natural stone (in your case - your backsplash). We found out through error that only a few certain stones with specific geological ingredients, had an adverse reaction to this accelerator spray, which turned parts of the stone a bright green color. At first, we thought it may have been stains, so we did what any stone expert would do - we applied a poultice to "soak up" the stain (which often has to be applied several times before it works). Therefore, we had to come numerous times before realizing the poultice was not working. After several attempts, our expert suggested we remove the splashes, mill them and re-polish them (it was very labor-intensive) and finally we re-installed them within 2 months after we installed the countertops. We apologize for the frustrating delays you experienced based upon our trial and errors attempted throughout the process. In the end, we did figure out the very unusual problem and we did make sure the new backsplashes were installed. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to learn and improve in our industry. Sometimes even with 25 years' experience, new challenges arise and we can only hope to alleviate them.

01/07/2013

harjasminder S.

Description of Work
We saw Bradley stone reps atthe home and garden show and they invited us to their open house where we won a coupon towards a granite purchase. We upgarded our kitchen and Sarah from Bradley stone was a wonderful person to work with. We also compared their prices with other places and they were very reasonable. The difference was in the experince. We got quick response to all our emails/concerns. We have a huge centre counter that my husband was adamant on making it out of one stone to avoid seams and they diligently worked with us. I even went to their shop and sat with one of the guys who showed us ( on their new software) exactly how the seams would look. I even fiddled with how I wanted the stones to be cut as this was very important for us to know how the vein of the granite flowed since we had picked a stone with diagonal veins. The install was a breeze. They took out our counters and installed the kitchen sink and faucet. The kitchen sink seemed to be leaking the next day and the guy called us back on a Sunday. He walked my husband through everything and and was there to fix it the next day. Overall, they were simply excellent. They will be doing our bathrooms next time when we are ready.

04/18/2010

Robert B.

We meet Lisa Kornuc , Arsena sales rep. at the "home and flower show". She seemed very personable and knowledgeable about granite, and invited us to their open house in a few weeks. It was about an hour drive for us, but we were very impressed with their facility, we even picked out our stone then. Lisa e-mailed us an estimate, along with the date they could tear-out the old counters and one week later they would install the new granite counter tops. She mailed us a contract, we signed and returned it. Workers arrived as scheduled to remove counter tops, make wooden patterns, clean up, etc, all in one day. In one week they were back with the finish products and installed them, again in one day. The workers were very friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. We are very pleased with the price and exceptionally happy with the end result, they were easy to work with and the whole project was stress free. "VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE OVERALL"

Description of Work
Removal of old counter tops in kitchen, master bath & guest bath. Installation of new granite counters in all three rooms.

11/15/2009

Paul T.

I had a good first impression of this company since they have a flashy showroom showing the work that they can do. It was also a plus to be able to view their own inventory versus having to drive around town to compare granite colors and prices. Presumably this should mean that you could get a more competitive price, since they maintain their own inventory. However, our salesperson, Joanne Had, was disorganized and had nothing but excuses why she wouldn't follow up with us in a timely manner. I asked her about when she would be getting more of a granite type that we saw in her warehouse, and she never gave me a clear answer on that. I asked her to get a price for me on granite at another warehouse in town and she never even bothered to call me back. She did not accompany me to any outside vendor, as her competitor, Landmark Stone, did. In the end, Landmark gave me an excellent experience and they cashed in on a $10000 sale. Too bad for you, Joanne.

Description of Work
Interviewed this company to replace the countertops in our kitchen, master bath and powder room. They maintain a good inventory of granite slabs on site and also (presumably) price granite slabs from other stone providers in the area. However, I was constantly having to call after Joanne Had, our salesperson, and her follow through was lousy. In the end I asked her to price some granite slabs at a nearby warehouse and she never even bothered to follow through with a return phone call. This experience was a waste of my time.

Exotic Tile Installations LLC

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

S Bradley Co Ltd

25 employees. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Free estimates to homeowners. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service. Established in 1994. Low employee turnover. Quality workmanship and Quality materials. Office - (440) 954-9525.

Dom's Expert Remodeling and Repair

Hi my name is Dominic and I have been a general handyman for over 4 years. In my time I have handled many projects big and small such as deck construction and repair to bathroom remodels. I started out working for family but now I am looking to grow my business. I always put forth my best effort for my customers and at a fraction of the cost of the competition. I look forward toworking on your next home improvement project!

Supply, Fabricate & Install Natural Stone & Quartz Countertops. Supply natural stone and decorative tile.

Landscaping Stone