Barrish Home Improvement

With Angi since June 2002

roofin...

Ohio has one of the highest radon exposure levels in the US and is in drastic need of reduction. We have an experienced team of professionally certified Radon Mitigation Specialists with state of the art radon testing and removal equipment to serve each one of our customers unique challenges.

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

05/02/2017

Dave Barrish and his team did an excellent job. They were prompt, reliable, professional and personable. Their work was thorough and of high quality. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Our roof needed to be changed

05/18/2015

They did a good job. They were one time and gave me a good price.

Description of Work
They put on all new siding.

Category siding

09/15/2014

I loved the fact that he came to my home within 20 minutes of me calling and asked for immediate help because my roof was leaking. He did a great job repairing the roof, but I had major problems trying to communicate with him in terms of why was the bill so high. If you would call me, I can go more into details, but I'd prefer to not place my thoughts in an area that will be read by potential cons...

Description of Work
Patch Roof & repair to stop leaking into the house.

10/11/2013

They had such professional workers here. They knew what they were doing and I did not worry at all about their work. They were courteous, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They were on time for work and cleaned up after themselves. They were very hard working and worked for long hours. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
new roof

09/01/2013

He came over and gave an estimate for a complete replacement of our roof and we did not have it done until the following year but he held true to the price quoted even though the cost of roofing supplies went up in the meantime. That was eight or so years ago and the roof still looks great. No problems.

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed.

roofing