Barrish Home Improvement

With Angi since June 2002

roofin...

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Black River Radon

Black River Radon LLC We are a Radon Testing - Mitigation - Repair Company. locally owned and operated Nrpp certified, OARP member. We offer a variety of discounts including cash discounts, military discounts police and fire fighter discounts, senior discounts. We have the lowest pricing in Testing and Mitigation, we offer free over the phone estimates. We strive for perfection. We not only remove the radon from your home, but any workspace we literally leave it cleaner than it was before! we include Warranties on Every radon mitigation system. Only our best quality work, materials and customer service guaranteed. We are a company dedicated to make your radon levels below a 4 pCi/L everytime. We deal with homeowners and realtor and have helped closed on hundreds of time sensitive homes that needed to be radon free to finalize and close the sale of the home. Feel free to check out our website on Google https://ohioradon.com/ or www.ohioradon.com for our Google reviews. Call today for your free no obligation quote.

Offers by Black River Radon on Angi

05/02/2017

Dave Barrish and his team did an excellent job. They were prompt, reliable, professional and personable. Their work was thorough and of high quality. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Our roof needed to be changed

05/18/2015

They did a good job. They were one time and gave me a good price.

Description of Work
They put on all new siding.

Category siding

09/15/2014

I loved the fact that he came to my home within 20 minutes of me calling and asked for immediate help because my roof was leaking. He did a great job repairing the roof, but I had major problems trying to communicate with him in terms of why was the bill so high. If you would call me, I can go more into details, but I'd prefer to not place my thoughts in an area that will be read by potential cons...

Description of Work
Patch Roof & repair to stop leaking into the house.

10/11/2013

They had such professional workers here. They knew what they were doing and I did not worry at all about their work. They were courteous, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. They were on time for work and cleaned up after themselves. They were very hard working and worked for long hours. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
new roof

09/01/2013

He came over and gave an estimate for a complete replacement of our roof and we did not have it done until the following year but he held true to the price quoted even though the cost of roofing supplies went up in the meantime. That was eight or so years ago and the roof still looks great. No problems.

Description of Work
We had a new roof installed.

roofing