Arco Comfort Air, LLC

Founded 1955 • With Angi since April 2005

5325 Naiman Pkwy Ste J

Solon, OH 44139

Whether you have a clogged toilet, broken air conditioning system, faulty water heater, or more, Arco Comfort Air can help you today. Since 1955, their technicians have been helping customers all throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio with their HVAC needs. As a result, they have a comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems, fixtures, and appliances. Their technicians also offer 24/7 emergency services, so you can be sure that you are always in good hands. When you need effective and personalized HVAC services in Cleveland, they are the company to call. Contract them today for a free consultation and cost estimate. They will visit your home or place of business, thoroughly inspect your situation, and provide you with well-informed advice regarding your best options for moving forward. Their knowledgeable technicians will lay out all options that best fit your needs as well as your budget. Also, they offer a wide variety of financing options and have a package for budgets of every size. Call them today and find out why they are the number choice for HVAC and plumbing services for countless people living in Ohio....

06/20/2022

Wayne J.

They called twice, only to tell me that they don't do plumbing, only a/c, despite their Angi listing that they do plumbing. Apparently they are either inept or untrustworthy.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink backup

Category plumbing

05/02/2022

Phil H.

Claimed a deal thru Angi. Company would not honor it.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

02/01/2021

Barbara M.

Great job-thorough & efficient!

Description of Work
Annual furnace check up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and the 5-star rating. It means so much to hear that your annual furnace check-up went so well! Kudos to the team for being so thorough and efficient! We do our best to provide an experience like this one for all of our customers. Please call our team the next time we can help!

12/11/2020

Carrie L.

It was excellent! They came when they said, they call before when they arrived, seems knowledgeable, and helpful.

Description of Work
They come twice a year to do maintenance service.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks so much for letting us know we are doing well. It means so much to our team to hear that your bi-annual service went so well! We were thrilled to hear about your experience and hope we get the opportunity to serve you again soon.

10/04/2020

Rachel J.

They never showed up. They scheduled a time window with me, I took off work early and had a neighbor take my dog and I waited but no one showed up. I called and the person apologized and said someone would contact me the next day but no one did. I called the next day and left a voicemail but never heard from anyone ever again.

Description of Work
service my heating and air conditioning unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience. Thank you for letting our team know about the break down of communication; we are looking into this issue. If you are willing, please reach out to our team so we can work towards a resolution. We would appreciate the opportunity to make things right!

09/19/2020

Helen M.

Arco Comfort Air, LLC is the best in town. We had Alex to come over and he did a great job.

Description of Work
AC repairing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your rating and review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience and will be sure to pass on your feedback to Alex. Thank you for choosing Arco and we look forward to providing you with the same excellent service any time you need us.

08/20/2020

Will W.

They made sure everything was working right. It was an excellent service.

Description of Work
They came and did a service on my air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear you were happy with our service and appreciate your generous 5-star rating!

Tim F.

Had complete system replaced with high end Carrier furnace and AC system. Original installers were not very neat on installation. Return lines were crooked and unsightly. Not a neat installation for a high end product. Another tech was sent out to clean up the installation which was an improvement but the outside AC unit is still not right. They said they would send another team out in the spring to clean up the installation. I hope they come back to finish the job and will give them the benefit to complete what they promised. At this time I am not impressed with their workmanship. If they return and complete the job, I will post an update.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and A/C with new Carrier system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience regarding the multiple appointments. We appreciate your patience and understanding, as well as the opportunity to stand by our work and ensure that you're completely satisfied. We look forward to resolving this situation for you, so that you can finally be happy with your new equipment. Thank you again for your feedback, which helps us stay on track with our valued customers.

Betty J.

They installed a new furnace and an A/C and will return in the warm weather and do the A/C testing of the unit. The new furnace is operating just fine.

Description of Work
N/A

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you are with your new HVAC system. We're glad you're staying warm this winter, and will be here if you have any questions or concerns about your equipment. Thank you for choosing Arco and taking the time to share your feedback.

Linda D.

I was very happy with the estimates and my installers were the best. Any questions I had were answered right away.Everything was cleaned up. I would use them again.

Description of Work
N/ Furnace and air conditioning replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for letting us know how pleased you are with our service. We're proud to earn your trust, and look forward to working with you again!

Lori & Kenneth K.

Arco was able to install a new furnace the next day!!!

Description of Work
ASAP

09/26/2019

Louise and James S.

It went great! Henry installed the new tankless water heater and removed the old gas water heaters. The work done was wonderful, and he was very courteous during the visit. We use Arco for the maintenance of our heating and cooling equipment and couldn't be happier with their work.

Description of Work
A tankless water heater installed

Category water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Henry and all his hard work. It's great to hear he provided you the courteous service and high quality workmanship we strive for every day. Thank you for choosing Arco and allowing us to be there for your heating and cooling needs.

09/05/2019

LILA J.

Overall it went fine for the work they were to do that day. However, the service tech was to get back with me on an estimate I needed for other work and he never did. I called the following friday and spoke to a women and she said she would get back with me and never did. I called again today the following Thursday and they did not know anything about and said they would get back to me.

Description of Work
installing DISHWASHER AND DRAIN ETC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the issues with your requested quote and the inconvenience you've suffered as a result. At your earliest convenience, please give us a call at (216) 220-2566 so we can offer an apology in person and address any of your questions and concerns. Thank you for letting us know about this, so that we can take the needed actions to improve our services.

08/05/2019

ELIZABETH M.

Henry arrived promptly at the stated time. We had previously talked on the phone about the scope of the job. He disconnected and removed the old tubs, original with the 70-year-old house, with a minimum of noise and dust. He communicated with me during the process, which went a lot quicker than I expected, and cleaned up the area. Henry was efficient , informative and polite during this job.

Description of Work
remove concrete laundry tubs in basement and install new plastic tubs and faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so pleased Henry did such a great job and hope you will share us with your family friends. Referrals truly are the best compliment not to mention we look forward to an opportunity to work with you again!

04/30/2019

Elizabeth F.

They did an amazing job and even found a very hazardous clog in the dryer ventilation ducts that could have easily caused a fire. They guys were very polite and did their job well. Price was great with Angies coupon. My only criticism is that they left a puddle of washing fluid in a random spot in my bedroom carpet. I have since had that carpet replaced due to a full remodel I have going on (therefore I did not complain to them since I knew the carpet was already going away). Just FYI make sure they put tarps down EVERYWHERE if you hire them so you don't destroy your carpet with teal green washing solution. Yuck :(

Description of Work
Air and dryer vents cleaned

04/24/2019

Sabrina T.

I got an estimate over the phone for replacing a water pressure valve and thought the price was fair so I booked the date for the work. The plumber, Henry, did a solid job fixed the water pressure valve quickly. Another job was to fix 2 toilets that made loud noises all day long. After Henry diagnosed and quoted on site, I agreed with the prices. Then he performed another great job to fix the toilets. Finally our house gets the quietness back. Thank you Henry! I will use Arco for our future needs.

Description of Work
replace water pressure valve and fix 2 toilets

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

04/12/2019

Ralph S.

Everything was fine. I got a very fair price and a great warranty from them. Jeff, the installer, and Danielle, the lady that answers the phone, always take great care of me.

Description of Work
Installed a new furnace and air conditioner.

04/04/2019

Larry W.

My old furnace stopped working, they came out within 3 hrs after the call, found out that the furnace cannot be fixed, They arrange their schedules on that day for them to install my new furnace because it was really cold at that time. They completed the job in 4 and half hrs, also the same day. Both of the two individual who came out avre very professional. They made sure that that there is no dirt or anything on the floor while working on my furnace. The furnace works fine since the installation.

Description of Work
They replaced the furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, we're so happy to hear we hit the mark for you & would love for you to confidently refer your friends, family & neighbors!

Larry G.

The service was excellent; it was done very professional, they seem to be competent, they've answered all our questions and they cleaned up well after the job. We are impressed and I am very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Installation of a new Heating and Air Conditioning Unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This is exactly what we strive for & are incredibly grateful for your continued business, support, referrals & your honest feedback. We are pleased to be your "go to" HVAC/Plumbing company! We will do everything we can to merit the confidence you've shown in us! Thanks again!

Kurt K.

Very punctual and very thorough and do a great job. Anthony does an excellent job. Very professional. Dependably great.

Description of Work
Normal Winter furnace checkup.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, we are delighted to hear you remain a satisfied customer year & after year! Thank you so much for taking this time to share your experience and we are excited to continue building our professional relationship with you!

Benjamin T.

Good! Took a while, they resolved all issue.

Description of Work
Plumbing and replaced Heating unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi there, thanks a bunch for your support & taking the time to leave this feedback here. We greatly appreciate your continued business & look forward to working with you for years to come!

01/31/2019

Doris A C.

They had me waiting all day. He came out and said he never seen my type of furnace before. Jeno said they do not service old furnace. I told him that i had an old furnace over the phone. He asked if I had a lighter, so he could light it. Then want to charge $59.00 and he did not do any work.

Description of Work
estimate

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], this sounds like a few things could have been handled differently however, $59.00 is our trip fee which any service company would have. We are sorry Gino failed to be more educational and provide a more positive experience. Because of the result of the visit the trip fee was not collected nor billed from the office. We hope you agree that under the circumstance we tried to be very fair! We do hope you have a wonderful Spring!

11/05/2018

Jennifer H.

I requested an estimate 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a response. Meanwhile I reached out to a company outside Angie's list and already have an appointment scheduled.

Description of Work
Furnace service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, First, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your negative experience. I'd like to apologize for the lack of response to your message. I'm not sure how it got lost in the shuffle, but we're sorry for missing it! If you would like to discuss the matter further, you can reach out to Brian directly at 216.587.2800 or via email at brianfriedman(at)goarco.com. Thanks again for letting us know.

10/10/2018

Angel S.

worst experience ever. was using them through home Depot and never again. I'd rather have Ray Charles install my system. they wanted to sell me vacation packages on top of my ac quote for $185 and I would get a 35% discount if i did. since I didn't, I got a 25% discount...all pretty shady. very pricey and Rachel or Robin I believe was her name when I called, very rude.

Description of Work
I needed central air installed and possibly heat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your negative experience working with us through Home Depot. I'd like to apologize for any confusion about discounts or promotions offered, and more importantly, for the rude treatment you received over the phone. We'd love to get to the bottom of what happened so we can make it right - and avoid similar problems in the future. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please reach out to Brian at 216.587.2800, or via email at brianfriedman(at)goarco.com. Again, I apologize for the negative experience, and hope we can help make it right. Thank you for the honest feedback.

09/04/2018

ANDREA S.

It turns out the price that was 35% of was average at best. On the first delivery date they had to reschedule because the furnace fell off the truck but they didn't tell us until they are already over an hour late. on the second delivery date they didn't bother calling. apparently the lead installer called in sick. I took off 2 days of work for nothing and still have no working AC or furnace. I'm extremely disappointed at the lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
Our furnace and AC seized. the unit was 35 years old.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello, I'm so sorry to hear about this problematic, negative experience related to your furnace installation. I'd first like to apologize on behalf of the technicians and lead installer you were working with, and second, thank you for providing feedback about your experience. If you would like to discuss this matter further, I ask that you reach out directly to Brian at 216.587.2800, or via email at brianfriedman(at)goarco.com. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of what happened (and why), and help make it right. Again, thank you for the honest feedback.

Charles Burrows and Sons Well and Pump

Call Bob 330-717-6824 Call Rob 330-717-7852 Find us on Facebook!

The Plumbing Source

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

Offers by The Plumbing Source on Angi
    CP plumbing and Sewer LLC

Give us a call at 216-225-6400 or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Installation and replacement of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, and accessories. Work in new and existing homes, condo's, apartments and office, indoor air quality including humidification, uv lights, high-efficiency whole house air cleaners, hrv's, and zone control systems, environmentally friendly green products, deep energy retrofit work & weatherization.

Boiler work.