ANGELOTTA LANDSCAPING, INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since May 2010

4.2

Blossom Earthworks and Design LLC

Blossom Earthworks and Design are a group of highly skilled landscapers and landscape artists looking to change the way you think about your property. Blossom is exceptional about the details and having our customers extremely satisfied.

Cornerstone Landscape Construction

Much more than just a company that specializes in landscape construction installations. Cornerstone Landscape Construction works with our customers to give them the ultimate customer experience and a landscape they can enjoy for years to come. Services Offered Patios/Walkways/Driveways Decks Retaining Walls Fire Pits/Fireplaces Outdoor Kitchens/Structures Landscape Lighting Water Features Drainage/Grading Planting Installation Lawn Installation Excavation Waterproofing

Offers by Cornerstone Landscape Construction on Angi
Tricolor Landscape

Welcome to Tricolor Landscape, your new neighborhood landscaping crew. I am Francisco Hernandez, the founder of Tricolor Landscape. Over the years, I have been mastering different techniques to serve our customers with the highest of quality and services. All of our employees are highly skilled and trained. We do everything from mowing, mulch installation, patio design, hardscaping, new bed design, spring cleanups, planting, sprinkler repair/installation to lawn maintenance. We look forward to working with you.

09/18/2019

I called them three times. The first time, I got their landscaper on his mobile phone and he asked me to call back and leave a message with my name and number. I did. He never called me back. I called twice more, about once a week. No reply. They are not worth it.

Description of Work
Minor landscaping work

Category landscaping

08/17/2015

Description of Work
I would highly recommend Angelotta Landscaping! The team did a wonderful job on our yard and were very professional. The owner even stopped by to introduce himself and check out the work!! We will definitely be using this company in the near future.

Category landscaping

01/12/2012

They are good.

Description of Work
They cleaned the yard got rid of all of the leaves.

Category landscaping,lawn service