All-Star Roofing Co

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2001

All-Star Roofing Co. offers its customers the finest workmanship and materials when installing a new roof. Their main emphasis is to provide customers with a superior-quality roof. As members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating, All-Star Roofing Co. works very hard to ensure their customers are happy with their new roof. Customer satisfaction is a must. The owner is on every job site. As a family owned & operated business, personal care is taken to make certain that customers, as well as potential customers, are treated with fairness & respect. Prompt, dependable and courteous service along with top-quality workmanship makes customers very happy they chose All-Star Roofing Co. as their roofing contractor....

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Ray Arnold Masonry

Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships with our customers, delivering the best possible service and continuing to grow and expand. Our estimates are free, with the exception of some real estate transactions, and we generally require 30% down to put a customer on our work schedule, with the balance due upon completion. We also offer a 5% military discount. We would look forward to serving your masonry needs!

06/30/2018

All-Star roofing helped us so much through the roof, gutter, and downspouts buying process. We had a tremendous amount of questions. We had no clue what all we needed or didn't need to do. All of our calls and emails, that were an exhaustive amount of questions, were always promptly answered, with patience and assurance that were truly genuine. Diane (Mrs. All-Star) is both the voice and the face ...

Description of Work
New Roof, Gutterso, and Downspouts

Category gutter repair,roofing

We thank our customer for such a lovely review. We are very pleased that we achieved our goal with her by making our customer well-pleased with our service, price, and workmanship. It gives us great satisfaction that they are happy with their beautiful new roof. We are grateful that both husband and wife put their trust and confidence in us. It was a pleasure working with them.

06/23/2018

Kirk was very helpful in describing what he was going to do ahead of time, and his estimate was reasonable - among the lowest we received. He started very promptly, just a few days after we signed. He's very particular, so he doesn't have multiple crews - he worked side-by-side with his men the whole time. He finished each section of roof the same day he started it, so nothing was left uncovered a...

Description of Work
New roof including tear-off

Our thanks to this customer for writing such a nice review. It is most rewarding to us when our sincere efforts to provide our customers with good service and workmanship are appreciated and valued. It was very nice working with this customer.

07/11/2017

There was no charge for the estimate. The scheduling was great, they came when they were supposed to come. The gentleman who came was very knowledgeable. In fact, he’s the crew chief when they actually do the job. So, I have confidence that the job will be done right eventually. He did inform me at that time that it would be a while before they could get to it, because the people who were actually...

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate for a new roof.

11/05/2016

After receiving four quotes and explainations how the work would be performed I choose All-Star Roofing to do the work. The choice became easy based on their friendly customer centered service approach, prompness, and pricing that was the best of the companies that quoted. I would happily nominate them for a Angies service award. Thank you, Diane and Kirk.

Description of Work
Soil stack boot replacement

06/25/2015

I wish I could say it went well but they took my call and waited several days before calling me back to tell me they were not interested in a job to repair flashing on my roof.

Description of Work
Nothing. Not interested in making any repairs. Too busy with other work.

We are very sorry for any misunderstanding. After getting the initial information from a caller, if it is a repair, the issue is discussed with the owner of the company. If the roof is leaking and we cannot do the repair in a timely manner, we always get back to the caller as soon as possible to let them know we regret we are unable to be of service at the present time. Homeowners are usually grat...

10/01/2014

Arrived promptly at 7:30 a.m. as promised and went to work right away. All workers were courteous and knowledgeable in their requirements to work as a team to complete the project. Final cleanup was around 5:00 p.m. We cannot say enough good things about All Star Roofing. They were so thorough and concerned about doing a good job that we were amazed. This is "good old-fashioned service" in the 21st century. Long may they stay in business! We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs a superior roofing job at a very reasonable price, and as a matter of fact, we already have.

Description of Work
Complete tear off of house and garage shingles and underlayment, replaced defective wood, and reroofed with new underlayment and shingles. Replaced Aluminum gutters with new Continuous Aluminum gutters.

07/21/2013

The lady that answered the phone was very helpful to me she even gave me other numbers to call because her company could not do the work.

Description of Work
The provider was not able to do the work for me on my flat commercial roof.

04/02/2013

Good service. They did more than what was agreed to in the contract. Too bad we signed the contact before we joined Angies list so we never got the Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
New energy saving roof with ice gaurd on ranch home.

01/02/2013

The day I made the call, Kirk's wife returned my call within two days. We made an appointment for Kirk to come look at my roof and give an estimate for the work. Kirk was prompt and knowledgeable. He explained that I had two layers on my house already. The last layer was placed on my house over twenty years ago. I was getting leaks in my bathroom and garage due to rotten wood. Kirk explained that some shingles were missing and the wood was rotten in some areas. I new that to be true because I had a few contractors friends tell me the same thing about the wood. Kirk did NOT PRESSURE me about making my decision (it was winter). I made my decision, called his office and his wife made an appointment with me. Kirk's wife went through the whole spill with me about the types/color of shingles, types/color of gutters, and financing . Since Kirk had already gave me an estimate, I knew the price of the work. With in about three weeks, Kirk's wife called to let me the materials were in and we could set up a date for the work to be done. The materials (shingles) were delivered to my house the day before. The workers were here on time (Kirk also). The roof was completed in one day. The workers took care of the cleanup. I did not find a nail in the driveway at all. The gutters was completed the next day. Kirk's wife came out within two days to take pictures. We walked around the property together to inspect the work. I agreed the work was great. I had no complaints! I can not remember the name of Kirk's wife......hence the reason I refer to her as "Kirk's wife."

Description of Work
I had the roof/gutters replaced on my ranch style house. Kirk came by, went on the roof, observed, and gave me an estimate. The work was completed in two days. The was roof was completed in one day, the gutters were completed the next day. The workers were prompt. Kirk was present each day (working with them).

12/21/2012

After the heavy storm, had leaking in basement by chimney also on attic by chimney. Called for help following Tuesday, I know all were busy, much damaged.

Description of Work
But they came out for estimate of damage. Because it was done before another heavy rain I was happy!

Category chimney repair contractor

Residential roofing repair & replacement including tear offs and reroofs. Flat roofs on garages and additions. Storm damage specialists with alot of experience working with insurance companies. Also experienced in working with property management companies.

Ask for details.