ACTION GUTTERS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2005

4.3

Gutters...

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Infinity from Marvin Cleveland

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Cleveland on Angi
NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

04/03/2016

Colleen A.

We caught the roofers not ripping up all the old roofing material. We had to remind them that they were to inspect and replace the decking. Upon us saying something, they tore out some rotted area but I have no idea what was used to replace it. The area is just as soft and concerning as it was previously. The quality is poor. The replaced siding is a joke - corners are not even close to mitered. The job is lousy and concerning; I would relate it to having a buddy over to do some work that really didnt know what he was doing. The finish work is terrible. I sent photos of my concerns with commentary in writing. The owner called back and was rude. Refused to come back to fix it. Said he didn't know what I expected for the price. He said I wanted a job that would cost double. Upon requesting a quote, we NEVER asked for a cheap or quick fix. I don't know why he didn't quote a price that would include a quality job. He told me to pour a bucket of water on the area to prove it wouldn't leak but made no excuse or claim to issues I brought up. I was told it wasn't worth his time to fix it.

Description of Work
Provider was to fix second story balcony. Quote included tear off of flat roofing, replacing rotted wood decking, lay down of new flashing with replacement of rotted wood siding afterward and New flat rolled roofing on the top layer.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

02/24/2014

Robert V.

They were on time, and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Action Gutters to do some gutter repair.

Category gutter repair

10/23/2012

Ruth F.

With a phone call I let Dan Know what the issue is and he went to see what the situation is. Once there he phoned with an estimate and what needed to get done. I phoned yesterday and today the repair is complete. The lost shingles were replaced.

Description of Work
Dan has worked for me on several occasions. He has done repairs on roofing and siding , also replacing gutters on rental properties and on my home, as well. He has always been prompt and reliable. His prices are competitive and I believe fair. He will always let ms know what needs to be done, giving me the choice as to how much I want to do. He gives me the facts, What should be done now and what can wait.

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/18/2007

MARCY S.

They came when they said they would. If he wasn't going to be there that day he called to let me know. A really nice and pleasant guy to work with.

Description of Work
New gutters and downspouts with a hidden hanger screw system and leaf guards were installed around the entire house. New fascia boards were also installed.

Category gutter repair

ACTION GUTTERS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2005

4.3

4860 GREENWOOD DR

Sheffield Lake, OH 44054

SEAMLESS GUTTERS IN VARIOUS COLORS, FASCIA COVER AND FASCIA BOARD, REPAIRS AND GUTTER CLEANINGS, ROOF REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS, SIDING AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT.

NA