ACTION GUTTERS

Sheffield Lake, OH 44054

Gutters

04/03/2016

Colleen A.

We caught the roofers not ripping up all the old roofing material. We had to remind them that they were to inspect and replace the decking. Upon us saying something, they tore out some rotted area but I have no idea what was used to replace it. The area is just as soft and concerning as it was previously. The quality is poor. The replaced siding is a joke - corners are not even close to mitered. The job is lousy and concerning; I would relate it to having a buddy over to do some work that really didnt know what he was doing. The finish work is terrible. I sent photos of my concerns with commentary in writing. The owner called back and was rude. Refused to come back to fix it. Said he didn't know what I expected for the price. He said I wanted a job that would cost double. Upon requesting a quote, we NEVER asked for a cheap or quick fix. I don't know why he didn't quote a price that would include a quality job. He told me to pour a bucket of water on the area to prove it wouldn't leak but made no excuse or claim to issues I brought up. I was told it wasn't worth his time to fix it.

Description of Work
Provider was to fix second story balcony. Quote included tear off of flat roofing, replacing rotted wood decking, lay down of new flashing with replacement of rotted wood siding afterward and New flat rolled roofing on the top layer.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

02/24/2014

Robert V.

They were on time, and they did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Action Gutters to do some gutter repair.

Category gutter repair

10/23/2012

Ruth F.

With a phone call I let Dan Know what the issue is and he went to see what the situation is. Once there he phoned with an estimate and what needed to get done. I phoned yesterday and today the repair is complete. The lost shingles were replaced.

Description of Work
Dan has worked for me on several occasions. He has done repairs on roofing and siding , also replacing gutters on rental properties and on my home, as well. He has always been prompt and reliable. His prices are competitive and I believe fair. He will always let ms know what needs to be done, giving me the choice as to how much I want to do. He gives me the facts, What should be done now and what can wait.

Category gutter repair, roofing

10/18/2007

MARCY S.

They came when they said they would. If he wasn't going to be there that day he called to let me know. A really nice and pleasant guy to work with.

Description of Work
New gutters and downspouts with a hidden hanger screw system and leaf guards were installed around the entire house. New fascia boards were also installed.

Category gutter repair

Home Genius Exteriors

The Gutter Boys

The Gutter Boys Co. works daily to provide a seamless and enjoyable customer experience. Our helpful sales associates can get you a quote for gutter cleaning right over the phone. If you are looking for seamless gutters or protection, we come right to you, and customize a quote specifically for your home and circumstances. We are never pushy. We like to say that it’s a sales experience that your mom would be comfortable with. The Gutter Boys technicians are tenured and knowledgeable. We are proud to provide a high continuity of service by utilizing employees for our installation services. Our techs are rigorously trained and have received Master Installer status with Valor Gutter Guards, which TGB exclusively installs in Northeast Ohio.

2022 Super Service Award

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain gutter and leaf guard company –From rain gutter repair, installation, and maintenance of Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters, and more, to related additional services. In the Cleveland West, OH area, we serve the Ohio counties of Cuyahoga County, Erie County, Lorain County, Medina County, and more! We are a community minded, client-focused gutter contractor who understands the importance in investing in our employees, and providing our clients with a 5-star experience. We believe in the importance of honesty, integrity, and transparency. Because of this, we are fully committed to posting every review – positive, or negative! We do this to not only keep ourselves honest, but to also use as a learning tool to better ourselves as service professionals. As a result, we have gained not only many loyal clients, but also, friends and neighbors. You may even recognize some of them as your own neighbors!

ASK FOR DETAILS

SEAMLESS GUTTERS IN VARIOUS COLORS, FASCIA COVER AND FASCIA BOARD, REPAIRS AND GUTTER CLEANINGS, ROOF REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS, SIDING AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT.

NA