CPJ Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since December 2010

CPJ Construction is a carpentry based, creative design build company. We self perform much of our work to better control quality and to offer options that present during construction. I pride myself on quality and creativity . Please call with any questions for help on your project. I would like to earn your business....

Simoni’s Cement LLC

A lifelong passion for helping others, combined with my desire to make an impact where it’s needed most, has led me to pursue a freelance career. With my unmatchable rates, impeccable quality and fast turnaround, I’ve garnered numerous clients who I work with regularly. We specialize in Concrete repair and installation, Landscaping design and architecture, interior remodeling and roofing. Contact me to commission your project today.

Offers by Simoni’s Cement LLC on Angi
Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

Paver and Decks 360

Here at Paver and Decks 360, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the design and installation of Decks and Patios and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

08/25/2018

Craig and his team did an excellent job repairing and replacing some wood siding on my house. They were very professional, easy to talk to, and answered all my questions. I would recommend them to family and friends and will use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Exterior Carpentry

Category woodworking

08/18/2017

CPJ is one of a kind - Craig left no detail out and provided the perfect customer experience. The work itself is impeccable quality and we have received many compliments for how "crispy" our back porch looks! All the components are perfectly straight, solid, and clean - which is even harder to do on an old house! The customer service and respectfulness is what we were so blown away by: Craig and his crew were so clean, we hardly knew they were here; the cleaned up every evening and tided up throughout the day. They were efficient with their time and even finished the job ahead of schedule (completed in 2.5 days). He was perfectly punctual every day and communicated well so I always knew what to expect. CPJ is the total package - top quality, extremely professional, pride in workmanship, and even makes construction projects enjoyable because they are worry free! It is true that you get what you pay for and I now that I know it can be this painless, I won't hire anyone else.

Description of Work
The back porch on our century home was rotted and sagging. We had it rebuilt, including the framing, steps, column, handrail, and decking with low-maintenance composite materials.

Category decks

05/15/2017

Excellently. Craig and his team is professional, responsive, and top notch.

Description of Work
On separate occasions CPJ construction did work for us. Craig helped us fix our basement wall which was collapsing. Also, he cut an insert in our kitchen counter and installed an oven.

Category woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/12/2016

Craig and his crew were extremely professional. They communicated well, were punctual, and were fair with their price.

Description of Work
Cut out a portion of kitchen counter to install a range.

Category home remodeling

02/08/2016

We couldn't be happier with the work CPJ performed for us. Starting with our initial contact, a phone call seeking an estimate, we were impressed by Craig's promptness and professionalism. CPJ was right in the middle of three quotes we received for our job, and we chose them because of the time Craig took to really listen to our wants and needs and to make us feel like he understood exactly what we wanted and could deliver it. That's exactly how it turned out. CPJ showed up every day at 8:30 am, kept us informed of the daily and weekly plan, and gently kept us on track with decisions that needed to be made to keep the job moving along. For anything that needed to be subcontracted out, Craig was there to organize and provide quality control. If anything wasn't perfect, Craig would fix it himself. Any delays during the project were because of us not selecting materials. Our job required the center of our entire home to be taken down to the studs and rebuilt. The quality of the work and attention to detail is perfect. It's been a year and we haven't yet noticed anything to complain about. Above the workmanship, though, we were very, very pleased at how well our family could co-exist with the construction going on and with how clean everything was at the end of each work day. It's definitely not easy to be without a kitchen for 3 months, but somehow CPJ made it bearable. We give CPJ an A+ and will use them for any and all upcoming projects we have.

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel plus closet organizer.

Category picture framing,woodworking,home remodeling

02/08/2016

CPJ was wonderful to work with---they arrived on time every day and gave full updates at the end of day so we always knew where the project stood and how much more work was required. No surprises and very fair. One nice touch that we truly appreciated--CPJ thoroughly cleaned the worksite every day. We were impressed with the quality and efficiency of the work. I highly recommend CPJ.

Description of Work
Provider was the general contractor for a project to repair major water damage in the living room ceiling and bathroom floor. The project involved installation of new plumbing, tiling, joists, fixtures, ceiling, flooring, and painting. CPJ made an unexpected project as pleasant as possible and accomplished the job in an efficient and thorough manner.

Category decks,picture framing,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

New home builder, Home additions,renovations,remodeling,exterior decks,outdoor living,log homes,finished basments,framing & trim carpentry. Commercial building and remodeling.

ask for details