Northcoast Painting And Pressure Washing

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Services Multiple Locations, OH 44718

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Established in 2000 & a 6x Super Service Award winner, we specialize in residential & commercial interior/exterior painting & pressure washing, but also do many other home services. We are fully insured, carry workmans compensation coverage, and only hire professional painters that have at least 10 years of experience. Our quality, experience, and affordability is what sets our company apart from the competition. Not only can we provide painting and pressure washing services, we also can provide staining, faux finishes, drywall repair, wall paper removal, radiant barrier coatings, and much more! Check out our 'services offered' section below for a full list of services. We pride ourselves on our workmanship and the customer service we provide. We have won the Super Service award in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, with no plans of stopping in the future. Give us a call for all our home project needs today!...

house painting (59)pressure washing (35)interior painting (26)deck cleaning (13)wallpaper removal (6)siding companies (3)basement waterproofing (1)drywall (1)

01/12/2021

Krista M.

Fabulous!!! Dave was great to work with and his crew did a phenomenal job. It was a pleasure having them in my home for the 2-3 weeks it took to get the job done. They were punctual, trustworthy, eager to please, provided input on paint colors and made excellent suggestions. I look forward to using their services again in the future for painting or pressure washing.

Description of Work
While house interior painting and refinishing of kitchen cabinets, stairs, bench and fireplace.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Review for Northcoast Painting And Pressure Washing - ., Services Multiple Locations, OH - 39129903

11/14/2020

Linda M.

Painted all inside walls of my house and man door going into the garage.

Description of Work
They did a wonderful job. I was very pleased with their work. They were on time everyday and had the whole house done in 3 1/2 days. The painters were very nice. I will definitely use them again.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/09/2020

Linda A.

We had our house painted in 2018. To this day I am STILL scraping off overspray that was deposited on our windows, My original grade for them was an "A". However, I didn't realize what a mess they did to the windows. It is my fault I didn't see this sooner or when I did, call them. However I do not want anyone who hires them to go through what we are going through. I now realize I need to hire someone to clean those windows as it is still a problem.

Description of Work
exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

09/07/2020

T and M S.

Just had our deck, front & side stairs & rails stained; it was all in bad shape. The Northcoast crew did a very nice job. They also went the extra mile helping with additional items we didn't have time to attend to. David & the team was accountable, professional & provided quality work for a reasonable price getting us on the schedule in a very timely manner. Thank you!

Description of Work
Staining back deck & front stairs & rails

Category deck cleaning,house painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/26/2020

Kenneth F.

Received quotes from several different painters and chose these guys as I had the confidence they could get the work done in our tight time frame. And they did. Met with Dave to show him the scope of work and he quickly got me a quote. Then, just as quickly, the timing worked out that they could start. I even added a pretty big change that they were able to accommodate. He and his crew did a tremendous job of painting and his price, compared with others, was quite reasonable. The only, very small downside was they dripped paint on the carpet in several spots but as long as you make sure they have the proper covering, this is a really good company to use.

Description of Work
I had them repaint the entire interior of a house we purchased.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

05/06/2020

Peter Y.

They were prompt and professional. They gave excellent advice about not using our well water, which would have depleted our well and overtaxed the pump. We used their 800 gallons in two stages. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Power washing and roof washing to remove moss.

Category basement waterproofing,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

01/08/2020

Gene G.

My husband spoke with the owner who set up a day to come out to do the work and on the set day he called to say it was too cold and he rescheduled. When that day arrived he called to tell my husband he had another job he needed to finish and set up another day. Long story short - he never showed up and would not answer my husbands calls! Can't vouch for his work because he just didn't show up.

Description of Work
The interior of a warehouse power washed

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

07/12/2019

Cathy M.

Completed in the estimated time Very satisfied

Description of Work
Power washing driveway and patio

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

04/29/2019

Megan W.

Great job. Super quick...only took a few days and the crew cleaned up every night and left my house the way they found it. Would recommend and definitely use again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

04/09/2019

Nancy B.

David did a wonderful job! House is sparkling clean- winter grime and stains gone- and sidewalks and driveway so much brighter. Very very happy with his work. Will definitely be scheduling his service every year.

Description of Work
Power wash house, garage, sidewalks and driveway.

Category siding,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

residential & commercial. interior/exterior painting & staining. Faux finishes, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, power washing, basement waterproofing, deck refinishing, & radiant barrier coatings. Paint/pressure wash of decks, fences, barns, floors, concrete, swimming pools, awnings, shutters, driveways, sidewalks, homes made w/ aluminium siding, vinyl, stucco, wood, tudor/cedar/historical homes, & log cabins. Seal/paint rubber & metal roofs -- aluminum & reflective coating

Give us a call to discuss your projects today!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover