Litehouse Pools

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2002

3.9

Billiard Table Sales
Furniture - Sales

Ohio's premier dealer of leisure products for you and your family's home enjoyment & relaxation!...

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

06/03/2015

Pamela R.

The first young man who came didn"t seem to have the knowledge he need to do the job. However, he was very polite and wanted to do his job. When he left we found that there was a leak at the pump. My husband called and insisted that someone come as soon as possible. The man who came the nest day repaired the leak and repaired our heater at no charge. It could have been an expensive fix. however, the second man that came did an excellent job.

Description of Work
opened pool

05/27/2014

Dave G.

It went very well. I have also purchased an above ground pool and pool heater from Litehouse.

Description of Work
Re-felted my pool table.

Category pool cleaners

Thanks so much for your review of our company! We're glad that we were able to service your pool table to your satisfaction.

07/25/2012

Brian O.

The salesman sat down with us for an hour and gave us the ups and downs of owning a pool. He didn't want to sell us a pool unless we were ready. They also do water testing and they are very helpful.

Description of Work
I just purchased a pool at Litehouse Pools.

12/12/2011

Deborah L.

Always prompt and efficient. Pricing is high all over, but they are fair.

Description of Work
Hot tub repair and part replacement.

10/22/2011

Antonia P.

We wouldn’t give them top marks on everything but they are pretty fair. We did have an issue. We bought an above-ground pool from them about two years ago. We did have an issue with the heater on and off within the last year and I don’t think they were as responsive as I would want them to be but they did eventually take care of it just maybe not as quickly as I wanted but they did take care of it. We would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We use the services of Litehouse Pools.

10/31/2005

NANCY B.

THIS IS A SECOND ORDER OF A SPA LID. THE FIRST WAS BROKEN. RECEIVED AN F FOR SERVICE. THIS LID WAS ORDERED, AND WAS LATE BY 2 1/2 MONTHS. THERE WAS LITTLE CONCERN UNTIL I FOUND A SALES PERSON WHO JUST HAPPENED TO ANSWER THE PHONE. HE FOLLOWED UP, AND HAD A LID DELIVERED. ODDLY, HE WAS ABLE TO DO WHAT THE MANAGER COULDN'T. NO OTHER PLACE COULD GET A LID TO FIT THE SPA.

Description of Work
NEW SPA TOP.

09/03/2005

NEIL Y.

WE PURCHASED THE POOL FROM THE SOLON STORE. KEN, AL AND EVERYONE ELSE AT THE STORE ARE GREAT AND WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP THEIR CUSTOMERS HAPPY. INSTALLATION IS SUBCONTRACTED OUT TO A THIRD PARTY. THE INSTALLER SHOWED UP HOURS LATE. INSTALLATION IS HANDLED THROUGH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT, WHICH IS NOT VERY SERVICE ORIENTED. THEY DO NOT RESPOND. WE NEEDED TO GO THROUGH THE STORE TO GET ACTION. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE SOLON STORE, BUT IT IS BEST TO BUY FROM A STORE CLOSE BY. I WOULD ALSO ASK THE SALESMAN TO GO THROUGH THE INSTALLATION PROCESS IN DETAIL. NO ONE TOLD ME I WOULD NEED TO TELL THE INSTALLERS WHERE THE ''SKIMMER'' SHOULD BE SITUATED. THE PUMP AND HEATER WERE INSTALLED ON UNEVEN GROUND. NO ONE SUGGESTED HAVING PAVERS OR A PAD. THE PEOPLE IN THE SOLON STORE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU. IN THE END. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE QUALITY OF THE WORK. (NOTE: GRADE FOR PUNCTUALITY IS MORE REFLECTIVE OF THE INSTALLER NOT THE COMPANY).

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED AN ABOVE GROUND POOL WITH HEATER. WE PURCHASED A COMPLETE PACKAGE THAT INCLUDED START UP CHEMICALS, AUTOMATIC VACUUM, SOLAR COVER, WINTER COVER, AND LADDER SYSTEM.

12/01/2003

NANCY B.

I CALLED THE COMPANY AND TOLD THEM ABOUT THE SITUATION. IN TURN, THEY REQUESTED I SET IT OUT AND THEY WOULD COME AND PICK IT UP. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO ORDER ANOTHER ONE, BUT I NEVER RECEIVED IT. SO I PURCHASED ONE THROUGH ANOTHER COMPANY. I HAD TO CONTACT THE PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY AND REQUESTED A REFUND. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE MY MONEY, AND I STILL HAVE THIS BADLY TORN COVER. IN THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING THE SPA, THEY MISREPRESENTED THE PURCHASE AND WOULD NOT HONOR WARRANTY ISSUES.

Description of Work
BOUGHT A SPA. THE COVER WAS DAMAGED BY WIND. I PURCHASED A USED COVER AND PICKED IT UP MYSELF. I GOT IT HOME AND IT WAS BADLY TORN.

05/11/2003

KEN C.

IF THEY TRULY DON''T WANT TO INSTALL POOL ON HILLS, SAY SO UP FRONT AND DON''T BOTHER WASTING PEOPLE''S TIME AND LIVES!!!

Description of Work
HAD THE STRONGSVILLE IN GROUND POOL MANAGER COME OUT TO MEASURE AND GIVE A WRITTEN ESTIMATE. SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE ON OUR HILLY PROPERTY EVEN THOUGH THE NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR HAD A LITEHOUSE POOL FOR YEARS AND LIVES ON THE MIDDLE OF THE HILL???

09/18/2002

NANCY W.

THE SERVICE PERSONNEL WERE VERY RESPONSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL, ESPECIALLY THE FIELD MANAGER, BILL. IVE USED THEM FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS. LAST YEAR THEY REPLACE ALL OF THE POOL EQUIPMENT (FILTER, PUMP AND HEATER). THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THEY EVEN FOLLOWED UP WITH ME A WEEK LATER TO MAKE SURE I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH OPERATING THE NEW EQUIPMENT. THIS YEAR, HOWEVER, I HAD A MINOR PROBLEM WITH THE OFFICE PERSONNEL. I CALLED AN LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES AND THEY RARELY RETURNED MY CALLS. THE FIELD SERVICE PERSONNEL WERE GREAT. ONCE I SPOKE WITH THE FIELD PERSONNEL, THEY RETURNED MY CALLS WITHIN MINUTES. THEY MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THAT AFTERNOON AND COMPLETED THE WORK VERY QUICKLY. I WILL DEFINETLY USE THEM IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
REPLACED AN UNDERWATER LIGHT FIXTURE IN POOL.

Litehouse Pools

Founded 1959 • With Angi since May 2002

3.9

5500 Milan Rd. Unit 274B

Sandusky, OH 44134

Pools, Spas, Grills, Outdoor Furniture, Billiards, Tanning Beds, Service & Installation, Christmas Trees (during winter season only)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available