Custom Window Door & Siding Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since January 2012

3.4

1608 Sycamore Ln Ste 250

Sandusky, OH 44870

Replacement Windows and Doors in Sandusky, Ohio, Huron, Berlin Heights, Bellevue, Clyde, Monroeville, Fremont and PortClinton, Ohio and many other local areas. Serving all of ERIE, HURON, SANDUSKY AND OTTOWA COUNTIES. Locally owned and operated since 1980 Custom Window and Door Company is the

07/04/2017

Liz W.

Paid half did not hear from them for a month and a hlf phone calls not returned .Run around when I called pretending to be new customer to get them to return my call.

Description of Work
Siding and doors

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

10/18/2016

Melody O.

I replaced 9 windows and 1 bay window. They did it in January, 1998. In the spring it rained and the bay window leaked like a sieve. Mike Baker would not get back to me. I put a roof over it. But it leaked so much, the wood rotted. I got an attorney, in 2003. Then he finally came over and measured, for a new window. He said when it warms up we'll be over. He never came over. The window is still rotting. I'm waiting for it to fall out. And the seals in the other windows are shot, too. I do not recommend Custom Windows!!!!!

Description of Work
replace my windows

Category egress windows, replacement windows

04/25/2014

Susan T.

Matt Baker the owner of Custom Window, Door and Siding came out promptly to give us an estimate for the work we wanted done. He listened carefully to our concerns and came back quickly with an estimate that was to our liking for the services provided. We have a ranch home from the 1960's which needed all new vinyl siding, soffets and facia. Matt also added new Shake siding on the front of the house to match existing shake on the peak to give the house a nice looking focal point. Prior to installing the siding he wrapped the house in commercial Tyvek......per our request.....to help insulate the home better. Our home is located on the shores of Lake Erie with Sandusky Bay in the back yard. Needless to say.....we needed a professional contractor to insure a good job was done with the high winds and cold temps we get on the lake. We also had our 2 1/2 car unattached garage vinyl sided to match the house. A new.....decorative front door was a special order for the front of the house. I asked Matt to also correct shoddy shake siding installation done previously by a different contractor on the back of the house....which he fixed perfectly. It looks much better! His two man crew were very courteous and professional! Yes.... I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Description of Work
Resided whole house, detached 2 1/2 car garage and installed new front door.

Category siding, replacement windows, doors

07/21/2013

Christine C.

The installation went as planned. The windows are very energy efficient and the bonus for us is that they open! The old windows did not open to allow cross ventilation. The installation date did get pushed back by a couple weeks but that was not an issue for us. Jeff, our installer was very professional and exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with the end results.

Description of Work
Remove old windows replaced with new. New front door with storm door. Also replaced 2 large sliding glass doors and the fixed glass windows by them.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

05/28/2013

Andrew S.

ordered windows ..took 2 weeks longer than expected for windows to arrive.. set appt for installation, was told install should take 1-2 days top for install. I came home early from work on 1st day of install only to find that the "crew" of installers was only one person. Installer had only installed 4 windows and had trimmed them improperly. I asked installer about the trim and was told he would redo the trim the next day.I told him that would be fine. Came home early the next day to find that the trim had been changed and it looked great.But installer had only managed to install 1 additional window. Was told that he would need an additional day to finish. Made arrangements for the following week. After installer left I noticed that the trim on one of the windows was not straight and that there was a draft from that window. Installed was informed of the issues the following week and adressed them , installed and trimmed the remaining windows.After install the windows look great. the issues that i had were the time frame exceeded the original1-2 days and that I had to have someone watch the installer so that he didn't shortcut the installation

Description of Work
installed 9 double hung windows

Category replacement windows

04/19/2012

carol W.

They are wonderful people. They gave me a quote and said some of the windows were so old they were unable to clean them properly and they reduced the price. They were honest, ethical, and hard working.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows.

Category window cleaning

01/28/2012

jenn L.

my husband and I hired custom windows to replace our windows doors and later siding. The entire staff was extremly pleasant to deal with. I liked the sales rep Matt who was super friendly and informative. The other estimates we had the salesmen seemed like car salesman. He promised efficiency, quality and performance. The experince was nothing short of that. The installers were clean, friendly, professional and actually seemed happy! After the windows and doors were completed we then again had them do our siding! I see why custom windows signs are all over town because they do great work, have fair prices and deliver! I have already refered them to my parents and two co workers and theyre experience was the same. Job WELL DONE!

Description of Work
replaced our windows with double hungs, Bay Window, Front Door Sliding patio Door and Siding

Category siding, replacement windows

02/12/2011

geno R.

they replaced the widows thanksgiving 2009 since then the widows have whistled and parts have broken i called for months with no return call until someone came to fix them second person so far still not fixed starting calling again for two months before a return call was made to me third person came to fix them i was told at that time that the windows are not adjusted right and all caulking is craking used cheap stuff that doesnt hold up outside or inside owners will not return or take any calls wish i would have never gave them my money it seems like once they have your money they dont care anymore have heard from many other people of same lack of caring or customer service cant find anyone that is happy with this company

Description of Work
had them replace seven widows in my home

Category replacement windows, doors

Integrity Home Exteriors

Integrity Home Exteriors is your single source for high-quality roofing, windows, insulation, doors, siding and gutters services in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. Started by Adam Becker in 2000, Integrity has grown into a full-service residential, commercial and industrial exteriors contractor for all your installation, repair and maintenance needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

2022 Super Service Award

The Energy Savers Roofs & More

We specialize in roofing, gutters, gutter guards, insulation in attics , walls, crawlspaces , sill plates, and pole barns at an affordable price. The Energy Savers Roofs and More is the only company in Ohio and Michigan that provides guaranteed energy savings if the home qualifies. All estimates are free. Family owned and operated since 2011. We offer excellent no interest options. We strive to make each and every customer satisfied. Feel free to look us up on all of our websites. We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. theenergysavers.pro energysaversroofsandmore.com

Offers Coupon

Replacement, New Construction & Commercial Windows, Doors & Siding, Remove, Replace, & New Roof Construction, Shingle